*The Loo-La Ladies*

no mrsmmm im not ginger :haha: :wohoo: i take after my mam who has brown hair, my brother and my other sister amy have red hair after my dad but im the lucky one who got brown hair :D xxx

thanks girls!! new rule for me though for sure no more testing early cause that SUCKED :/

thanks girls!! new rule for me though for sure no more testing early cause that SUCKED :/

I am so sorry hun and that is what I have been saying,NO testing before AF is due because last month reallyyyyy ripped my heart apart.I was so excited and ended in chemical.I am here if you need me :hugs:

If any of you could will you please look @ my chart,I am starting to go mad over here :(
And sorry for being a pain
((((((hugs))))))

daisy, your chart looks great :) what is wrong with it lol xxx

:hugs: :hugs: yea im still having a crappy day and im at work which makes it worse lol

Dont forget siggy, Sarah. Took dollar tree test. Bfn. Will try fmu if witch stays away

no mrsmmm im not ginger :haha: :wohoo: i take after my mam who has brown hair, my brother and my other sister amy have red hair after my dad but im the lucky one who got brown hair :D xxx

Lmao. Ginger is my name

Dont forget siggy, Sarah. Took dollar tree test. Bfn. Will try fmu if witch stays away

oh yes siggy thanks i forgot :flower: awww bfn ? maybe in the morning :hugs:

i dont think this is my month, im having very mild af pains frequently im only 6dpo so af cant be on her way :shrug: xxx

I will try in the morning. Pinky promise. Still no af.

ok because the law of averages states that one or more of us HAS to get our :bfp: we already had one so lets see a few more in the next few weeks :) xxx

I've done so many calculations. I said what of my cycle was 30 or 31. I looked at past periods. After stoopping bc it's 29 days so I wasn't that late last month. I have my evening slight fever again. I am not sick.

Fx for u too, Hun.

who knows ? i guess a test will be the only way to know :hugs: how long will you leave it before going the docs if af doesnt come ?? xxx

i think ovulation changes but your lutel phase is usually the same given 1 or 2 days either way and you know when you ovulated so it cant be late ovulation .... hmmmm mind boggling xxx

Those were the calculations I was doing. I was changing my o date and lf. The latest I could get was af due tomorrow, but I changed my ov date by 4 days. If she's noshow by Mon, I will call doc & sch appt for Wed. Since I have cysts they always fit n appts for me. High risk for eptopic.

oh ok :) high risk to ectopic that would be scary but even of you were having an ectopic, you still get a possitive test im sure, i was thinking of all situations last month and i googled about ectopic and hpt's :lol: im such a worrier though xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->