*The Loo-La Ladies*

daisy your chart looks good, why you going crazy?

I guess i go crazy and back every now and again,I just really let MYSELF down with TTC so much,I may go on a NTNP break until after the holidays if no BFP this month,DH and I are getting exhausted mentally and well for a week out of the month physically :haha:
Hugs to all of you and glad I am here I just think I am the oldest one here and hope all of you accept me still :cry: SEE I AM SOOOO EMOTIONAL

I've done so many calculations. I said what of my cycle was 30 or 31. I looked at past periods. After stoopping bc it's 29 days so I wasn't that late last month. I have my evening slight fever again. I am not sick.

Fx for u too, Hun.

Fever,,.,Hmmmm i think someone may be.......:baby: Goodluck hun xoxoxoox FX!!!!!!!!!! :hugs:

daisy, your chart looks great :) what is wrong with it lol xxx

I didnt say anything was wrong with it just asking you all who had a minute to please look and tell me what you think I never usually have even this high of temps but that is pretty much the best sign I have so who knows and I am going to just leave it alone.I will be gone most of the weekend (will have laptop) :haha: I wish you all an awesome weekend!!!!!!! :hugs:

Oh daisy, I want to be hopeful, but not tooooo hopeful.

ok, whats the deal with the pain in both of my legs just over the knee ? its weird i have it in both legs in the exact same spot and it came on today, its ok but if i sit down too long, they hurt when i get up and walk around....obviously its not a symptom of pg but im just curious as to what it could be ? i havent hurt them, no mad exercises or too much walking etc so any ideas ladies ? xx

well its after 3am here best be off to bed, my OH is in work at 11am until tomorrow night BOO im gunna be home alone all day again will walk my dogs then have a nice shower, get into my pjs, close the curtains and watch my fav film save the last dance :yipee: sounds like a plan to me :) and be on here bugging you lot of course :winkwink: up in 6 hours to take my temp cant wait to see what it is i feel like a big kid lmao oh well, night ladies and TIGGER867 i know your reading this thread, your name comes up at the bottom of the screen, feel free to drop us a line saying hi :hi: :haha: well ladies goodnight enjoy you evening mrsmmm, look forward to seeing a nice post from you tomorrow, josy i hope your holding up :hugs: and daisy enjoy your weekend and tigger SAY HI :) thats all now goodnight :hugs: xxxx

Sarah, eat a banana. You could be low on potassium. Good night. Watching tv w/ dh before crashing myself.

Good Morning ladies,
WOW HUGE temp drop for me this am and cramps and headache
Any advise?
((((hugs)))

wow, huge temp drop indeed.... implantation by chance?? you will have to wait and see over the next few days

take a peek at mine i feel out this month because my temp dropped by a little :cry: xxx

i read on FF about temp dips they say they dont really mean anything unless you do a pg test and its pos then you can say it was implantation dip hang on and i will find it for ya :) xxx

HERE IT IS

What does it mean if my temperature dips below the coverline during the luteal phase? Should I be worried? Could I be pregnant?

A single temperature point doesn't usually carry much significance on its own as individual temperatures can be affected by so many factors, both hormonal and non-hormonal. What you are looking for are trends and patterns over time.

If your temperature dips several times before your period is expected, then it could mean that you are not taking your temperature accurately (especially if you are not taking it at the same time) or that you did not really ovulate.

Fertility Friend will usually remove the ovulation detection and coverline when too many temperatures are in the lower range or missing. Ask for support if you are not able to interpret the pattern of your chart. Also, remember that the coverline carries no physiological meaning. It is just a visual tool.

My temperature has dipped below the coverline during the luteal phase. Does this mean I didn't really ovulate? Could I still be pregnant?

The coverline carries no physiological meaning. It is just a visual tool to help you see your ovulation pattern. Whether or not your temperature rises or falls below this line does not necessarily indicate anything significant. Individual temperatures can fluctuate at any time of the cycle, for both hormonal or non-hormonal reasons. A single dropped temperature usually doesn't mean much. You want to look at "the big picture" and see a pattern of temperatures over time. As long as you can see a biphasic pattern and a trend towards elevated temperatures after ovulation, there is no need to worry about a single dropped temperature or two.

If, however, you have so many lower temperatures that you can no longer see a biphasic pattern on your chart, (and you are taking your temperature accurately) this could mean that you did not yet ovulate and should consider yourself potentially fertile so you don't miss an opportunity to conceive.

hope this is a little help ? xxx

My nose is also running and I am stuffy but dont feel sick? This is hard work lol I laid in bed did temp 3 times got 97.2 twice then 96.7 YIKES
Went with the 97.2

When does implantation occur? Can I see signs of implantation on my chart?

If conception occurred, implantation (when the fertilized egg attaches to the uterine wall) typically happens seven to ten days after ovulation, but it can happen a few days earlier or later as well.

There are some signs of implantation or successful conception that may be seen on your chart but all of them can occur with or without pregnancy. You can also be pregnant and see none of these signs on your chart. There is thus really no way to know if they are related to implantation while they are happening, though they occur with greater frequency on pregnancy charts. Some possible signs of implantation or successful conception are:

light spotting that happens for just a brief period of time around seven to ten days past ovulation.
a second thermal shift that occurs around seven to ten days past ovulation.
a dip in temperature that lasts just a single day, around seven to ten days past ovulation.
While these signs may offer clues as to whether or not you have an increased probability of pregnancy, they are really not a reliable way to gauge whether or not you may be pregnant. You can experience any of these signs and be pregnant, or not pregnant, just as you can experience none of these signs and be pregnant or not pregnant. Keep this in mind when you are scrutinizing your chart while you wait to take a pregnancy test.

While you can be cautiously optimistic if you do see these signs (if you have well-timed intercourse during your fertile time) there is no way to really know if you are pregnant before you can reliably test for pregnancy. Likewise, if you do not see these signs (and you have well-timed intercourse within your fertile time) you need not give up hope before the end of your cycle. Many women do not experience implantation signs or very early pregnancy signs at all.

wow, huge temp drop indeed.... implantation by chance?? you will have to wait and see over the next few days

take a peek at mine i feel out this month because my temp dropped by a little :cry: xxx

i read on FF about temp dips they say they dont really mean anything unless you do a pg test and its pos then you can say it was implantation dip hang on and i will find it for ya :) xxx

I have seen ALOT of charts where there was a small drop and then it goes back up hun your NOT out me however that is a HUGE drop for being implantation :cry: I am up an hour before normal but that would effect that like this it never has dropped like this before :cry:

When does implantation occur? Can I see signs of implantation on my chart?

If conception occurred, implantation (when the fertilized egg attaches to the uterine wall) typically happens seven to ten days after ovulation, but it can happen a few days earlier or later as well.

There are some signs of implantation or successful conception that may be seen on your chart but all of them can occur with or without pregnancy. You can also be pregnant and see none of these signs on your chart. There is thus really no way to know if they are related to implantation while they are happening, though they occur with greater frequency on pregnancy charts. Some possible signs of implantation or successful conception are:

light spotting that happens for just a brief period of time around seven to ten days past ovulation.
a second thermal shift that occurs around seven to ten days past ovulation.
a dip in temperature that lasts just a single day, around seven to ten days past ovulation.
While these signs may offer clues as to whether or not you have an increased probability of pregnancy, they are really not a reliable way to gauge whether or not you may be pregnant. You can experience any of these signs and be pregnant, or not pregnant, just as you can experience none of these signs and be pregnant or not pregnant. Keep this in mind when you are scrutinizing your chart while you wait to take a pregnancy test.

While you can be cautiously optimistic if you do see these signs (if you have well-timed intercourse during your fertile time) there is no way to really know if you are pregnant before you can reliably test for pregnancy. Likewise, if you do not see these signs (and you have well-timed intercourse within your fertile time) you need not give up hope before the end of your cycle. Many women do not experience implantation signs or very early pregnancy signs at all.

Thanks hun I appreciate you getting that info for me,I guess will have to see what tomorow brings what woke me an hour early was pains in my belly from gas :haha: THEN once I took temp I was like OMG so I am awake now and everyone else is sleeping

you just never know, everybody is different and so is every pregnancy, i dont think your temp would drop this early even if af was on her way so who knows ? it could be implantation and it could be a sticky one ? anything is possible plus your up an hour earlier than usual, it does say to take your temp at the same time everyday :hugs: hoping this is your month xxxx

no problm hun :hugs: thats what were here for :flower: so where are you off to for the weekend? its just after midday here OH in work im on my own, my aunt is coming home from england to see my grandad on tuesday and im also going up on tuesday and wont be back until thursday or friday, will be staying at my mams, so wont be on here as the coverage in her area for the signal for the internet is crap so im going to be having withdrawl symptoms from you ladies :haha: so that also means no testing from tuesday until thursday or friday BOOOO lol i can take my temps though. really hoping af stays away and i get my bfp when i come home :dance: xxx

Thanks hun of course I take temp again not even 20 minutes later and is 97.6 but I know that is no good lol....I will have to hope & pray this is it implantation
FX for us all
((((((((hugs)))))))))

DH cancelled all plans last night as he isnt feeling well and he never is sick so were going to stay around the house and relax today and have a dibber date with sil & bil tomarrow
So quiet weekend for me
I WISH I COULD STOP TEMPING 2DAY LOL
30 min later it is 98.0 Ughhh and I havent done anything besides go pee,brush my teeth and sit here.I DO sleep with my mouth open some nights and I did last night dont know if that makes a difference'
Time will tell
I will miss you while your gone,I will PRAY you get BFP when you come home ((((((((hugs))))))))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->