*The Loo-La Ladies*

lol i did that yesterday too :blush: but no pg test !!! i got a faint line too, and remember when i was ovulating i only got a faint line too only yesterdays was even fainter than my ovulation time xxx

I have a good feeling for you and starting to MAYBE think I have done it,We will soon know (((((((((((hugs))))))))))
I am off for a bit to make bananna pancakes I promised dd's I would make them and one is awake the other will be once she smells them LOL
Have a good day,I will be back on in a few hours as we need to grocery shop 2day and want to get that done too.IF you leave before I am back on TRY to relax and we will ALLmiss you
((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))

ok lol enjoy and im not leaving until tuesday morning my time so hopefully i will talk to you before then :hugs: xxx

Ladiies, bfn. Weird. No af yet. Have low back and uterus cramps. Ugh. Don't want to be negative but its not looking good.

Temp drop for ib?

awww hun im sorry :hugs: you could just be a late bloomer , i feel out this month too dont know why, i just do xxxx

Thanks. I'm just going to wait it out till Monday. No more test taking.

Hi ladies,

Sorry i havnt been on here for the past week but, had a really bad week, as one of my teenage daughters has just run her phone bill up to £300:growlmad:. Ive been shocked many times but this was sometinng else:sad1:, not sure what to do at moment, part from taking her phone off her.
Its really making me think twice, about having a another child, as to all the stress they cause:nope::help:. I mean you do everything in your power to make them happy, and the first chance they get they throw it back at your face. I mean why do they do this:shrug:. She was on pay as you go, about 6 months ago, as she never really done anything like this b4, so as a treat i put her on a contact on my name, so she can have the latest phone, internet, texts etc etc....Its been 6 months on the contract, and everything was great, until now!!!. All because she met a guy:growlmad:.
God i wish i can shoot that guy:gun:, but whats the point, its not him who made her dail his number and spend 20 years on the phone to him:dohh:.
Not sure how to react, but she's been keeping her distance from me, cos she knows that im really mad at the moment:growlmad:.

Well thats enough about my whining and ranting, on the ttc side, i meant to be at my fertile stage according to ff, but opks are all neg, cbfm low, and cm well thats just turned sticky, from wet since yetsterday. I still trying to bd often, but the way the mood is in the house, it hasnt been fun at all:cry:

awww :hugs: id be going mad too thats alot of money these days especially when you dont have it !! take her off the plan straight away and tell her if she wants to go pay as you go then fine but you wont be putting credit into it for her :growlmad: that would really piss me off tbh... thats crazy about your fertile time :wacko: hopefully soon :hugs: and try not to stress out too much ok :hug: xxxx

im testing on tuesday then wont be testing again until friday or saturday if af hasnt beat me to it xxxx

Daisy that dip in your chart can be a implantation dip:thumbup:, i remember saying the same thing to josy, when she had something like that at 5dpo on her chart. And she.... well you know the rest, is preg:happydance:.

Sarah your chart is looking just a fab as daisy's, ive got high hope for you girls, fx.

Mrsmmm, you maybe late, but dont give up just yet, the witch hasnt arrived yet:winkwink:, try and wait for another day or two, and test again, some ladies, show a postive, late as 16 dpo, you might be one of them:thumbup::hugs:

awww :hugs: id be going mad too thats alot of money these days especially when you dont have it !! take her off the plan straight away and tell her if she wants to go pay as you go then fine but you wont be putting credit into it for her :growlmad: that would really piss me off tbh... thats crazy about your fertile time :wacko: hopefully soon :hugs: and try not to stress out too much ok :hug: xxxx

Thanks hun, its been such a turn off, in the bedroom department, and im not exactly well off, i have to dip into my savings, to pay that dam bill, i already told her, she wont be getting her pocket money which is £15 per week, until its paid off. Shes 16, so i said she might as well get her ass, into gear and get a part-time job to pay me, and to have some money for herself:growlmad:. Im not very a happy bunny at the moment, so its kind of hard to keep my head in the correct position.
But thankyou hun:hugs:

Thanks hun, its been such a turn off, in the bedroom department, and im not exactly well off, i have to dip into my savings, to pay that dam bill, i already told her, she wont be getting her pocket money which is £15 per week, until its paid off. Shes 16, so i said she might as well get her ass, into gear and get a part-time job to pay me, and to have some money for herself:growlmad:. Im not very a happy bunny at the moment, so its kind of hard to keep my head in the correct position.

:hugs: I know ALL to well how you feel,I know it is her fault but if I could make a suggestion for YOU so you dont have to pay ALL that money,Call the phone company and say there was a few times the phone dialed BUT NO ONE dialed it I know sounds grimey BUT I hate to see you go through all of this!! IF THEY want to keep you as a customer THEY will make adjustments on the bill just say look for 6 months I have been great with this phone and well things got alittle out of hand blah blah and then DONT TELL your DD that you got the bill wiped clean or reduced LET HER HAVE NO PHONE until as you said it is paid off then if I were you this is what I DID,,,,I set up an account online to check my daughters minutes what she used what she had left etc etc and also while your on the phone with phone co ASK them if here is a better plan as you use the phone more or does she text? if so add more texting
My daughter who is now 16 left me holding the bad on a 457.19 bill and TRUST me I BLEW she had a job @ McDonalds that next week paid me in full and paid for an early termination onthe contract as I lost trust and I had her switch back to per paid she was mad but I told her she wasnt ruining my credit for one and for 2 she wasnt responsible,I am sorry your going through this!! GIRLS AND PHONE Ughhhhhhh
Hugs and dont give up on a baby hun......Your dd will outgrow this and maybe she has outgrown your lap but never your need
She made a bad choice but try to look @ the positive SHE DIDNT COME HOME PREGNANT!!!!!!!! :hugs:

NOT mainf excuses for your dd but having 2 which aere 12 and 17 all I can say is this,IT COULD OF BEEN WORSE,,She could of come to you drunk or in trouble I KNOW I KNOW I may be making excuses BUT I am not,She made a poor choice and what scares me is IF she knew she was going over minutes and said screw it because she likes this boy then well what would be next
HEADS UP
My dd was 16 now 17 and also met a boy and well ummmmm came to me 6 months later needing birth control :cry: I took her but was upset didnt show it.Girls can be so hard!!!!!!!!!!! Head up and DO THE DEED!!!!!!!!! :hugs:

ok lol enjoy and im not leaving until tuesday morning my time so hopefully i will talk to you before then :hugs: xxx

Ok sweets I will be on for a few now and then later have a nice day!!!!!!

at least she is responsible enough to come to you for contraception daisy :) thats why sometimes i would like to have a boy, because the thoughts of going through all that with my future daughter scares the shit outta me lol xxx

Thanks for thinking of me, Tigger. I'm sorry your daughter did that. We (girls) tend to lose our heads over boys. I never broke my curfew until I had my first serious boyfriend. It's good you're having her work at paying you back. Hugs! Keep your head up. This too shall pass.

I'm now naseous again. No clue if it's AF or anything else. My cp is still very high. My low back hurts.

Daisy, let's hope your dip is IB. Sarah, don't count yourself out! hugs

NOT mainf excuses for your dd but having 2 which aere 12 and 17 all I can say is this,IT COULD OF BEEN WORSE,,She could of come to you drunk or in trouble I KNOW I KNOW I may be making excuses BUT I am not,She made a poor choice and what scares me is IF she knew she was going over minutes and said screw it because she likes this boy then well what would be next
HEADS UP
My dd was 16 now 17 and also met a boy and well ummmmm came to me 6 months later needing birth control :cry: I took her but was upset didnt show it.Girls can be so hard!!!!!!!!!!! Head up and DO THE DEED!!!!!!!!! :hugs:

Daisy, thankyou so much for your support and advise, its great to chat to someone, who has been through this b4, she is such a great kid, normally, but i dont......:shrug:.
i think the shock was too much, i never get angry that easy, and if im angry i never show it to my girls. We have been through so much together, and they know that i always fight there corner, and be there for them, i suppose thats what mums do, hey!!!!.
I might just call the service provider and try that little trick, you just suggested, i hope they just might reduce it. Shes been very sorry for the last to days, but its hard to forgive such a dumb act by her. I suppose i have to behave, as the adult, and make mends as it can get out of hand. Your right at least shes not drunk, preg, or even drugs, god forbid. I cant thankyou guys enough for all your support, sometimes us parents seem lost and confused just as much as the teenage kids. God i wish i had a degree in how to rise children, or a PHD in daughters.
Hey i might be onto a new study plan here, a special course on how to become a parent. God we need it in this day and age.:wacko:

THANKS GUYS YOUR ALL REALLY WICKED:hugs:

wow its quiet in here tonight how is everybody ? xxxx

well its 2:40am im off to bed, im still having af cramps my cervix is medium closed and medium feel.... today 2 or 3 times i had real sharp af cramps, almost like they were here, but the rest of the time its like af is just starting.still have a little bit of a Y.I the funky discharge is gone no i just have some mild itching :blush: and im still getting the pain in my knees and just above them and i ate a few bananas today but that didnt help it..my nipples are starting to hurt a little, but thats normal cos i had that last month so im only including new symptoms oh and when i was checking my cp, it felt gooey or something as though i had EWCM but yet my cm is a milky colour sometimes thick and sometimes watery no ewcm at all :wacko: so im a little confused about that other than that nothing else to report about other than the fact im 8dpo and im itching to test but im guessing it will be negative *sigh* well ladies, goodnight hope i get a nice temp rise in the morning ( wishful thinking!) and my aunts are coming over to see my grandad on tuesday and my other aunt is coming over on wednesday evening ( havent seen them in years :) ) just to see my grandad really and say a proper goodbye as we all think he will pass on in the next few weeks :cry: philip keeps telling me to prepare myself and so i keep playing the scenario over in my head of the phone call im going to get off my mam telling me the news, but it doesnt get any easier and i tell myself im prepared but you never are really :cry:....oh listen to me rambling on lol im going to bed goodnight ladies :hugs: xxxx

oh and my sandra reading, she mentioned the 19th of august and if i wasnt sure what she meant to keep that date in mind...well she was right because that was the day the hospital told my mam that there was nothing they could do for my grandad anymore to just keep him as comfy as possible so, so far she was right on everything she said....she said conception would occur september 14th, lets hope she was wrong on the month because i ovulated on the 14th of this month :happydance: so lets just hope and pray :) well ladies im really off to bed now, will post my sandra reading so you can all read it again :hugs: xxx

Ok now i have a boy baby for you a conception in september with a birth linked to the month of june , i keep getting the mid september, around 14th , also the 10 days or the number 10 is also important please so keep this in mind , ok sorry they are now telling me about you being 10 days over the due date as well i feel.Ok i want to mention where they are talking about where you can worry to a certain extent , and that's ok ,as its natural but i feel with you it sort of spirals out of control at times as well in a sense, and you over worry or fret. I want to mention where i keep being drawn to a special occasion coming upCORRECT :thumbup: MY ANNIVERSARY WAS THE 12TH OF AUGUST :thumbup: and also something that i see you celebrating as well, also i keep being drawn to the 19th august CORRECT :thumbup: MY GRANDAD :cry:, can you please keep that in mind for me if you don't understand now.

Ok i have chosen three cards , the first card is the dream walker
This is showing me where i feel that you are a very good person, you care for others a lot i feel , but at the moment its a case of looking after number 1! I want to say that you have the freedom of choice i keep being told for some reason, they are also talking about where you have to make a decision or chose. I want to mention where they are also talking about something being escalated or where you can ask for help with something if you feel that you need that.

The second card is The word lord
This is telling me where there is a lack of communication around something at the moment,as i'm being told where more speech is needed around something at the moment more talking and less action in a sense i feel, slow down and listen and talk is what i'm being told as well.I want to mention also where there will be a change in circumstances as well linked to your partner i feel , and a work situation, but i feel these is some confusion around that as well, i want to mention the 29th of july CORRECT :thumbup: my bf is a chef and he had this big catering thing and there was confusion on what food they would be cooking :thumbup:linked to this too, so again keep in mind.

The last card is relationship harmony,
I do feel things have been a bit stressed or they could go that way, i feel more than anything its you that's worrying more than you partner at the moment,i keep being drawn to you having time on your hands at the moment or any spare time CORRECT :thumbup: IM JOBLESS :cry:that you do have in a sense, ttc is always cropping up and taking centre stage.I want to mention a feeling of liberation and of being alive in a sense, alot of energy and happiness when you do receive your bfp, and of course you mood will be lifted from where it is now.x

so lets hope she got the month wrong for conception, like i said i ovulated on the 14th of this month :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->