*The Loo-La Ladies*

Hello girls!

It's been a while and I'm back after my mc at 6+6 on fri 13/08/2010. Friday the 13th, unlucky day ey :'(

But I'm back to chat with everyone, I miss all the girls! How is everyone? xx

Bird, hugs.

I'm good. Had af late by 3 days. She hit like ton of bricks. Dh trying to be nice before he went to work. He bought me a pizza, put beer in fridge, and put my ice pack back in freezer. He's sweet. I have a feeling we'll get pg this month because I specifically said I don't want a May/June baby. I'd rather have July. My mom is in July.

haha daisy thanks, i just asked somebody to look at my chart :lol: your temp is looking fab lets hope it was implantation :hugs: sorry about the headache etc hope it passes soon, im really tired today, going for a lie down in a few mins, 8dpo today gettin a little excited and a little doubtful :wacko: time will tell i guess :) my Y.I is gone have 2 small grazes from the cream irritating me, hoping to bd tonight its been 6 days lol looking forward to that xxx

:hugs::hugs: Youc hart looks awesome was that implantation dip @ 5 dpo??? When are you going to test???

i dont know lol but im hoping to test on tuesday morning before i head off to my mams, i will be 10dpo then and if its negative i will test friday morning if af doesnt show :) just checked my cervix and its high but i can reach it, but still feels gooey :blush: like there is ewcm on my cervix but when i look at it, its a water texture with the colour of milk but ive never felt my cervix be so moist and gooey :haha: xxxx when are you testing xxxx

Hi mrsmmm :hi: hope your doing ok :) hope next month is for you :hugs: hope you have a good day xxxx

Having a great day chilling in bed. Watching baseball, having a Corona. Pain is subsiding. Thank God.

cool, i dont like corona lol lazy day all around :) and baseball ive only ever seen it in films, nobody plays it as a major sport like or football its mad how we call things different you call football soccer and american football is like rugby over here :haha: xxx

I used to drink Harps or Newcastle back when I was 20-23. Then it started to give me terrible hangovers. I had to switch to a light beer. So, now I drink Corona Light or Blue Moon. That way I don't have elephants sitting on my face in the morning. lol

Hello ladies,
Birdiex I am so sorry,
Sarah sounds like promising symptoms
mrsmmm I am sorry and i will keep FX this cycle is your month (Your DH sounds awesome)
My headache is gone finally,I feel like wet down there but have like milky cm,My cervix is still high kinda medium soft and closed.Took a OPK and wasnt as dark as test line but was almost so maybe,I feel achy today like I am sick but I am not if that makes sense LOL
DH and I are relaxing in our room for the day my oldest DD is @ her boyfriends and youngest DD is with her gramma until 7pm so were just relaxing,He was feeling deprived so I caved BUT not sex (lmao)
I dont want to disrupt anything IF there is even anything in there,I had LOTS of pulling and aches and cramps yesterday and temp was SUPER low yesterday and back up today.....Time will tell will be testing on 8/27 unless witch shows first
(((((hugs))))

Sounds good ladies!

I hate alcohol, but Cider is alright in an iced glass! I've never tried Corona light, I might push the boat out.. LOL xx

3 pm and I am sp tired my eyes are drooping,Going to take a rest for a bit then I will be back as today is a LAZYYYYYYYYYY day for me and DH
I never sleep during the day unless I am sick....So either coming down with a cold or HOPEFULLY bfp coming my way either way I am very tired
Hugs and will talk with you all in a bit,Hang in there ladies
GOD has a plan for us all
(((((((((((hugs))))))))))

Bird, I don't really drink either. DH is bar manager at his restaurant so we're always getting free products from his vendors. Right now I have 10 random bottles of wine, 4 unopened bottles of Ciroc vodka, 3 bottles of some tequilla, 2 bottles Johnny Walker, some organic rum, and about 6 samplers of beer. We give a lot of it as gifts when people announce their engagements and whatnot. However, I love putting orange slices in Blue Moon and limes in Corona Light. I'm a "fruit in beer" type girl.

never heard of blue moon or johnny walker lol today was a lazy day here too, pj's watching tv playing the wii philip made a sunday dinner ( roast ham yummy ) and then we went for a lie down so didnt do anything productive today :)

ok so my symptoms so far:thumbup:

2dpo - First ever yeast infection
3dpo - gassy and Y.I,af cramps
4dpo - Y.I
5dpo - temp drop,tired,gassy,mild af cramps,Y.I
6dpo - af cramps,cloudy urine,Y.I,sore nipples on and off,pains in my knees and legs :wacko:
7dpo - some bad af cramps,some mild af cramps,sore nipples on and off,diarrhea :blush: Y.I
8dpo - af cramps,minor nagging headache,sinus pains,tired,cervix feels gooey as though there was EWCM on it, but there wasn't (weird :wacko: )

had clumpy thick cm the first few days but that turned into a Y.I and it went away when i started using cream for it, since about 5dpo my cm has been watery with the colour of milk.

think thats about it hoping its promising :happydance: xxx

https://www.bluemoonbrewingcompany.com/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnnie_Walker

Hi ladies,

Well made some sort of mends with dd, so i can finally chill out:thumbup:.
SARAH; your chart is looking really good, girl, and the signs are coming in thick and fast:thumbup: sorry about your grandpa hun:hug:
DAISY; omg that dip is saying something to me:baby:, you and sarah are doing so well. FX for you both.
MRSMMM; oh hun :hugs: for you, i thought you might escaped that witch and have your BFP, goodluck for this cycle, and chin up:winkwink:
BIRDEX; im glad to hear from you again, but deeply saden with your loss:cry:. god bless your sweet little:angel:. May you get a complete sticky bean, and that its stuck with super glue:thumbup:.

Well i had a shock of my life this morning, temp rise, and ff gives me a dotted coverline:shrug:. But all my opk neg and cbfm on low still, god im confused.
Not sure to respond, :happydance: excited that i might have 'o', but not so sure if its true:help:.
Any ideas guys cos im totally lost with all this 'o', temping, cm, cp its doing my head in:hissy:

Thank you, Tigger. I thought my lack of symptoms was a good sign. I can't help you with temping. I'm sorry. I also can't help with cp and cm. Mine is all over the place. My cp stayed high as a kite up there till I started AF. Obviously, I'm not going to check it right now. Every girl has her limits. I was getting a fever. I'm not sick. So, I'll be SS for my own amusement this month....and not be serious at all about it.

I'm glad you've made up with your daughter.

Hi ladies,

Well made some sort of mends with dd, so i can finally chill out:thumbup:.
SARAH; your chart is looking really good, girl, and the signs are coming in thick and fast:thumbup: sorry about your grandpa hun:hug:
DAISY; omg that dip is saying something to me:baby:, you and sarah are doing so well. FX for you both.
MRSMMM; oh hun :hugs: for you, i thought you might escaped that witch and have your BFP, goodluck for this cycle, and chin up:winkwink:
BIRDEX; im glad to hear from you again, but deeply saden with your loss:cry:. god bless your sweet little:angel:. May you get a complete sticky bean, and that its stuck with super glue:thumbup:.

Well i had a shock of my life this morning, temp rise, and ff gives me a dotted coverline:shrug:. But all my opk neg and cbfm on low still, god im confused.
Not sure to respond, :happydance: excited that i might have 'o', but not so sure if its true:help:.
Any ideas guys cos im totally lost with all this 'o', temping, cm, cp its doing my head in:hissy:

thank you tigger. and yeah its hard not to get my hopes up in a way :lol: :hugs: and yay im guessing you ovulated ? ff has you down as 3dpo :dance: and im glad you and your daughter made things up :thumbup: xxx

thanks hun,

Sometimes all these test and stuff can make a person so para!!!!:wacko:, praying that you have your bfp this cycle, it can be so annoying when the witch shows up. I read some women on ff, have been ttc for years..... hey our daisy is one them, god i only been trying for 2 months and its done my head in already. But its worth it at the end:hugs:

Can some ladies 'o' even when the opks are saying neg:shrug:? just a thought

Can some ladies 'o' even when the opks are saying neg:shrug:? just a thought

I DID !!! my lines werent even half as dark as the control line, i actually posted them here, turns out i was getting ready to ovulate :growlmad: stupid IC's xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->