*The Loo-La Ladies*

well its 2:40am im off to bed, im still having af cramps my cervix is medium closed and medium feel.... today 2 or 3 times i had real sharp af cramps, almost like they were here, but the rest of the time its like af is just starting.still have a little bit of a Y.I the funky discharge is gone no i just have some mild itching :blush: and im still getting the pain in my knees and just above them and i ate a few bananas today but that didnt help it..my nipples are starting to hurt a little, but thats normal cos i had that last month so im only including new symptoms oh and when i was checking my cp, it felt gooey or something as though i had EWCM but yet my cm is a milky colour sometimes thick and sometimes watery no ewcm at all :wacko: so im a little confused about that other than that nothing else to report about other than the fact im 8dpo and im itching to test but im guessing it will be negative *sigh* well ladies, goodnight hope i get a nice temp rise in the morning ( wishful thinking!) and my aunts are coming over to see my grandad on tuesday and my other aunt is coming over on wednesday evening ( havent seen them in years :) ) just to see my grandad really and say a proper goodbye as we all think he will pass on in the next few weeks :cry: philip keeps telling me to prepare myself and so i keep playing the scenario over in my head of the phone call im going to get off my mam telling me the news, but it doesnt get any easier and i tell myself im prepared but you never are really :cry:....oh listen to me rambling on lol im going to bed goodnight ladies :hugs: xxxx

I am so very sorry that your grampa is ill hun,I am praying for you and I am here if you need me.I hope we both get a nice temp rise tomarow as mine as you know was wayyyyy LOW this am,I kinda want to go to bed early just to see and I need a new ticker as I am not 8 dpo LOL....I WISH I was.I had a pretty good day went to DH parents and did some swimming and had a bbq and relaxed have some AF like cramps going on and my 17 year old has an ATTITUDE prob tonight but I am just blocking it out and told her IF she slams her door ONCE more it is coming off until she knows how to behave like she is 17 and not 3 :cry: TEENS CAN BE SOOOOOOOO HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awww :hugs: id be going mad too thats alot of money these days especially when you dont have it !! take her off the plan straight away and tell her if she wants to go pay as you go then fine but you wont be putting credit into it for her :growlmad: that would really piss me off tbh... thats crazy about your fertile time :wacko: hopefully soon :hugs: and try not to stress out too much ok :hug: xxxx

Thanks hun, its been such a turn off, in the bedroom department, and im not exactly well off, i have to dip into my savings, to pay that dam bill, i already told her, she wont be getting her pocket money which is £15 per week, until its paid off. Shes 16, so i said she might as well get her ass, into gear and get a part-time job to pay me, and to have some money for herself:growlmad:. Im not very a happy bunny at the moment, so its kind of hard to keep my head in the correct position.
But thankyou hun:hugs:

NOT mainf excuses for your dd but having 2 which aere 12 and 17 all I can say is this,IT COULD OF BEEN WORSE,,She could of come to you drunk or in trouble I KNOW I KNOW I may be making excuses BUT I am not,She made a poor choice and what scares me is IF she knew she was going over minutes and said screw it because she likes this boy then well what would be next
HEADS UP
My dd was 16 now 17 and also met a boy and well ummmmm came to me 6 months later needing birth control :cry: I took her but was upset didnt show it.Girls can be so hard!!!!!!!!!!! Head up and DO THE DEED!!!!!!!!! :hugs:

Daisy, thankyou so much for your support and advise, its great to chat to someone, who has been through this b4, she is such a great kid, normally, but i dont......:shrug:.
i think the shock was too much, i never get angry that easy, and if im angry i never show it to my girls. We have been through so much together, and they know that i always fight there corner, and be there for them, i suppose thats what mums do, hey!!!!.
I might just call the service provider and try that little trick, you just suggested, i hope they just might reduce it. Shes been very sorry for the last to days, but its hard to forgive such a dumb act by her. I suppose i have to behave, as the adult, and make mends as it can get out of hand. Your right at least shes not drunk, preg, or even drugs, god forbid. I cant thankyou guys enough for all your support, sometimes us parents seem lost and confused just as much as the teenage kids. God i wish i had a degree in how to rise children, or a PHD in daughters.
Hey i might be onto a new study plan here, a special course on how to become a parent. God we need it in this day and age.:wacko:

THANKS GUYS YOUR ALL REALLY WICKED:hugs:

Your VERY welcome when my dd did it to me I called Sprint I said look I have been with you for sometime now and my daughter went alittle crazy as you can see and it WONT happen again,I DIDNT tell them I was ending her contract @ this time,So they reviewed her bills and usuage and CLEARED most of it so I was glad!! Then I STILL made her pay me BUT I put it away so she could have $$ to get a different carrier :haha: And I also made HER pay the early termination fee...She is now 17 and came to me last week and said mom if I dont have my bill paid by Thursday they are shutting it off she has virgin mobile now,I DID LOAN her the money WITH the stipulation she makes sure from now on she makes she she keeps tabs on what she needs when it is DUE,I help my dd's as much as I can but to me the calling and texting is a bunch of non sense 24/7 PHONES PHONES PHONES
She kills my battery in my home phone,then her cell THEN MY CELL....It is so irratating @ times.Thanks for latting me rant and just tell whichever company your with that you ACCIDENTLY left the phone on and DIDNT realize it as this hasnt been your normal so to say USUAGE,They will fall for it once and maybe it was wrong of me BUT that is what I did,My credit was on the line and I for one think they charge wayyyy 2 much
Hugs everyone!!!!!!!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sarah, let's hope you get pos test, hun.

I went out with my girlfriend to watch Eat Pray Love and Dinner with Smucks. Both movies were really good. Still no AF. If she's not here tomorrow, that will be 3 days! I'm happy but pissed at the same time. I mean for the :witch: to stay away only if I can have a baby. Duh!

Sarah, let's hope you get pos test, hun.

I went out with my girlfriend to watch Eat Pray Love and Dinner with Smucks. Both movies were really good. Still no AF. If she's not here tomorrow, that will be 3 days! I'm happy but pissed at the same time. I mean for the :witch: to stay away only if I can have a baby. Duh!

Hoping and praying THIS IS YOUR MONTH
FX for you hun!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

It's so weird. I have no idea what this limbo land crap is all about. Then, in the back of my mind, its freaky to think "what if I am pg?" Then I get happy. Then, I have to remind myself I'm happy over nothing. And then..... lol It's a mad cycle of emotion right now.

Well speak of the devil. Just went to restroom and wiped pink. Think witch is on her way. Goodnight ladies.

Well speak of the devil. Just went to restroom and wiped pink. Think witch is on her way. Goodnight ladies.

:hugs: I am sorry hun, I am not holding much stock in this month either feel VERYYYY emotional and like I just want to cry my eyes out.... :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: AND i HAVE no reason to other then TTC for 3+ years
No one told me it would be so hard.....Hugs :hugs:

oh god daisy, my temps are starting to look like rocky mountains up and down lol it went up a little this morning but only a little check it out... every second or 3rd day it seems to be coming back too around the same temp, 36.40 and 36.41 etc its just weird, and ive been getting 6 hours of sleep before taking my temp and i dont sleep with my mouth open ??? so im a little confused xxxxx

[/QUOTE]
I am so very sorry that your grampa is ill hun,I am praying for you and I am here if you need me.I hope we both get a nice temp rise tomarow as mine as you know was wayyyyy LOW this am,I kinda want to go to bed early just to see and I need a new ticker as I am not 8 dpo LOL....I WISH I was.I had a pretty good day went to DH parents and did some swimming and had a bbq and relaxed have some AF like cramps going on and my 17 year old has an ATTITUDE prob tonight but I am just blocking it out and told her IF she slams her door ONCE more it is coming off until she knows how to behave like she is 17 and not 3 :cry: TEENS CAN BE SOOOOOOOO HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

me and my mam were always arguing and stuff but when i moved out we got on great now, she is my best friend :) xxxx

i cant reach my cervix :happydance: i cant feel it or anything hope thats a good thing, will have to wait until later really cause i usually check it in the evenings xxx

Hello ladies,Sarah rocky mountain temps or so I have read can also be a good thing and my temp did rise this am so maybe yesterday was a glich or implantation? I am confused lol time will tell I guess I woke up with a bad stuffy nose and headache feel like blahhhhhhhhhhhh today
Otherwise pretty much the same,Cp is high cm is creamy NO cramps today was hoping that was a nesting I was feeling who knows lol
I guess when I test next week I will have my answer
FX for you all and (((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))

can someone take a look at my chart, and tell me it looks hopeful lol xxx

i cant reach my cervix :happydance: i cant feel it or anything hope thats a good thing, will have to wait until later really cause i usually check it in the evenings xxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs: can be a VERY good sign or so I have read mine is up there too FX for all of us

haha daisy thanks, i just asked somebody to look at my chart :lol: your temp is looking fab lets hope it was implantation :hugs: sorry about the headache etc hope it passes soon, im really tired today, going for a lie down in a few mins, 8dpo today gettin a little excited and a little doubtful :wacko: time will tell i guess :) my Y.I is gone have 2 small grazes from the cream irritating me, hoping to bd tonight its been 6 days lol looking forward to that xxx

thanks daisy, i mean mine is soooo high i cant feel it at all :O here to hoping for us all :) xxx and im still having af cramps but like i said last night in one of my posts, yesterday a few time i had a couple of strong af cramps :wacko: xxx

daisy, when you go down past your chart there is a thing called early pregnancy signs, do you have any points on that ? i have 30 :dance: xxx

and if i conceived this cycle my due date will be the 7th of may 2011 :happydance: and i have a good score for timing intercourse to become pg xxx

daisy, when you go down past your chart there is a thing called early pregnancy signs, do you have any points on that ? i have 30 :dance: xxx

and if i conceived this cycle my due date will be the 7th of may 2011 :happydance: and i have a good score for timing intercourse to become pg xxx

wow were close then I have a score of 24 and would be due may 8th
woHOooOooOO Maybe we can be preggers 2gether
FX!!!!!!!! :hugs:

that is great,My score is high for timing intercourse lol of course we all knew that :haha:

haha daisy thanks, i just asked somebody to look at my chart :lol: your temp is looking fab lets hope it was implantation :hugs: sorry about the headache etc hope it passes soon, im really tired today, going for a lie down in a few mins, 8dpo today gettin a little excited and a little doubtful :wacko: time will tell i guess :) my Y.I is gone have 2 small grazes from the cream irritating me, hoping to bd tonight its been 6 days lol looking forward to that xxx

:hugs::hugs: Youc hart looks awesome was that implantation dip @ 5 dpo??? When are you going to test???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->