*The Loo-La Ladies*

I think we should incorporate the "what's for dinner (or lunch...just some meal)" post into the day. We're all spread out of a couple of different countries so it could be fun. Tonight (after the 1/2 pizza for brunch), I made a salad of mixed greens, red onions, sprouts, banana peppers, green olive, feta cheese, and cheesy ranch dressing. My side was chicken poppers. I was going to put them in the salad, but I decided to drown them in hot sauce.

lol your mad so you think we should tell each other what we made/had for din ? if so i had

roast ham
potatoes
roast potatoes
cauliflower
and gravy :)

it was yummy then i had a bar of my fav choc and i felt sick :cry: lol xxx

im getting hungry now....damn you mrsmmm !!! :haha: its almost mid night here so too late to pig out, hmmm may have a bowl of cereal instead xxx

lol there is only 3 different countries usa,england and ireland and if your thinking food wise, ireland and england eat the same food just about :D but people like different things so why not, great idea mrsmmm xxx

People eat very differently in the USA depending on where you live. I lived in Alabama for a bit and if it "ain't fried it ain't worth eatin". The southern culture is very much into fried and yummy comfort foods.

I love cauliflower. Were your potatoes red or white?

thanks hun,

Sometimes all these test and stuff can make a person so para!!!!:wacko:, praying that you have your bfp this cycle, it can be so annoying when the witch shows up. I read some women on ff, have been ttc for years..... hey our daisy is one them, god i only been trying for 2 months and its done my head in already. But its worth it at the end:hugs:

:cry: Yes 3+ years and feel like we will never have a baby :cry: I slept most of the day away and feel so on edge and weepy :cry::cry::cry:

By the way, I've hit a wall on my paper. I have 2 pages left and I am at a friggin' wall. :comp:

for dinner I had
beef roast 90 second meal that was gross and a pop tart
I am seriously NOT myself today ladies.........WHY am i feeling this way
Guess the down pouring rain ALL day isnt helping :(

lol there is only 3 different countries usa,england and ireland and if your thinking food wise, ireland and england eat the same food just about :D but people like different things so why not, great idea mrsmmm xxx

*********** Your chart is looking great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daisy, just give this day the :finger: and start fresh tomorrow. I know the 90 second meal you're talking about. They claim it tastes just like home-cooking, but it doesn't. Every since I saw the pop tart commercial where they freeze them and stick them in ice-cream I've been so craving that!!!

WHY am I crying and being so b*tchy??????????????? Never heard of this being a pregnancy sign maybe AF on her way,I am cramping tonight

More random BS. I think :dance: is my fave smiley on here. Dude just looks like he's having a good time.

I do not know how to ride a bike.

Daisy, just give this day the :finger: and start fresh tomorrow. I know the 90 second meal you're talking about. They claim it tastes just like home-cooking, but it doesn't. Every since I saw the pop tart commercial where they freeze them and stick them in ice-cream I've been so craving that!!!

Your right they dont taste that great and they are usually hubbys lunch and he says there good so I snapped @ him and told him I wont be cooking anymore for him if he likes such slops and I have been crying and so tired and now cramping what should I do besides tell this day to f*bomb OFF :haha:

More random BS. I think :dance: is my fave smiley on here. Dude just looks like he's having a good time.

LOL i dont know what your talking about BUT I did get a laugh out of it......This TTC is killing me :cry:

WHY am I crying and being so b*tchy??????????????? Never heard of this being a pregnancy sign maybe AF on her way,I am cramping tonight

:flower: I don't think it's a pregnancy sign. I think it's a TTC sign.

Personally, I think ttc is crap. I'm not trying to be negative. I'm being a realist. My brother's neighbour is a dipsh**. They borrow everything on credit. They have their car financed for 15 years just to be able to afford the payments on a BMW they don't need. They have a 17 year old daughter and 9 year old son. Well, dipsh** forgot to take her BC for TWO days! She got pg. she cried of SADNESS when she found out she was pg. :growlmad: So, I think getting pg is random. It will happen when it will happen, whether I hold my legs in the air for 10 min after bd or not.

Phew. That was my vent of the day. sorry. Had to get that out.

I am cycle day 24 and get my monthly anywhere from 23 days to 29 sometimes 30 days so with that being said I am 6 days before testing,I really DONT forsee a positive and I am sure you are all ready to want to scream because I am 36 and I am the biggest baby on here,,,,SORRY

LOL i dont know what your talking about BUT I did get a laugh out of it......This TTC is killing me :cry:

I was telling you random thoughts in my head and a random fact. I do not know how to ride a bike. DH has one and I want to try to do it by myself when he's not here. but then I see myself skidding along the pavement and dying. :haha:

:flower: I don't think it's a pregnancy sign. I think it's a TTC sign.

Personally, I think ttc is crap. I'm not trying to be negative. I'm being a realist. My brother's neighbour is a dipsh**. They borrow everything on credit. They have their car financed for 15 years just to be able to afford the payments on a BMW they don't need. They have a 17 year old daughter and 9 year old son. Well, dipsh** forgot to take her BC for TWO days! She got pg. she cried of SADNESS when she found out she was pg. :growlmad: So, I think getting pg is random. It will happen when it will happen, whether I hold my legs in the air for 10 min after bd or not.

Phew. That was my vent of the day. sorry. Had to get that out.

I agree WOW were feeling the same day and i see ALOT of people who are to young getting pregnant or even TTC....I think it is a joke to be honest,YES I am 26 but I was checked by the doctor 3 years ago and again 6 months ago and he said no reason I shouldnt be able to conceive well maybe I should go to his house naked and tell HIM to do the job because were TIRED :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->