*The Loo-La Ladies*

WHY am I crying and being so b*tchy??????????????? Never heard of this being a pregnancy sign maybe AF on her way,I am cramping tonight

:flower: I don't think it's a pregnancy sign. I think it's a TTC sign.

Personally, I think ttc is crap. I'm not trying to be negative. I'm being a realist. My brother's neighbour is a dipsh**. They borrow everything on credit. They have their car financed for 15 years just to be able to afford the payments on a BMW they don't need. They have a 17 year old daughter and 9 year old son. Well, dipsh** forgot to take her BC for TWO days! She got pg. she cried of SADNESS when she found out she was pg. :growlmad: So, I think getting pg is random. It will happen when it will happen, whether I hold my legs in the air for 10 min after bd or not.

Phew. That was my vent of the day. sorry. Had to get that out.

I am ready to say F*CK THE TTC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry::nope:

Well, that's the thing. It isn't age. My sis-n-law took over 2 years because she has endometriosis. She's never been on BC since my nephew was born. He's 7 now. Brother's dipsh** neighbour is 34 or 35 yrs old. So, one can get pg in 30s. Heck, I'll be 30 Oct 2011.

Don't feel bad about TTC in your 30s. Maybe if you say F it and just :sex: around the days your fertile, you'll fall pg again with a sticky bean.

I'm upset I didn't conceive this month, but I know that the eye in the sky (aka God) has some sort of a plan in his head. I can't be too obsessed. I'll drive myself crazy. I'm not one who handles failure. I fix failure. TTC is a constant series of failures. So, instead of seeing them as failures, I'm viewing them as opportunities to have another month just being in love with my DH.

Well, that's the thing. It isn't age. My sis-n-law took over 2 years because she has endometriosis. She's never been on BC since my nephew was born. He's 7 now. Brother's dipsh** neighbour is 34 or 35 yrs old. So, one can get pg in 30s. Heck, I'll be 30 Oct 2011.

Don't feel bad about TTC in your 30s. Maybe if you say F it and just :sex: around the days your fertile, you'll fall pg again with a sticky bean.

I'm upset I didn't conceive this month, but I know that the eye in the sky (aka God) has some sort of a plan in his head. I can't be too obsessed. I'll drive myself crazy. I'm not one who handles failure. I fix failure. TTC is a constant series of failures. So, instead of seeing them as failures, I'm viewing them as opportunities to have another month just being in love with my DH.

:hugs::hugs: You have made me feel better and I mean this,I am thinking about just NTNP for a few months and if that dont work then I will take the clomid doc tryed to give me,Your an awesome person maybe we will both fall pregnant next cycle and maybe not but with people like yourself to talk with I know everything will be ok,I am yet crying again WOW THIS is so weird for me,I am bouncy and bubbly but not today.Going to try to go to bed early tonight but after a 2 hour nap dont know if I can and dont dare take tylenol pm in case I am BFP but I really feel OUT.....If I am out wish I could see the witch so these feelings can subside quicker Ughhhh

Daisy, you're fine. TTC is mentally draining. I don't think there's anything wrong with you for getting upset about it and crying. It's unfortunate that I on the other hand take bad news like a flippant spoiled child. When AF started to come last night, my first thought was "this really isn't fair." My next thought was "whatever. Who cares. Maybe I don't even need a child." My third thought was hoping no one heard my second thought.

thanks hun,

Sometimes all these test and stuff can make a person so para!!!!:wacko:, praying that you have your bfp this cycle, it can be so annoying when the witch shows up. I read some women on ff, have been ttc for years..... hey our daisy is one them, god i only been trying for 2 months and its done my head in already. But its worth it at the end:hugs:

:cry: Yes 3+ years and feel like we will never have a baby :cry: I slept most of the day away and feel so on edge and weepy :cry::cry::cry:

Oh daisy i didnt mean to make you upset hun:nope:, i was just giving you a compliment sweetie:kiss:. I mean you go through this, month after the month and you still have :bodyb:, and theres ppl like me who have a whine, just after the first two months. Well you know you can conceive, you just have to hang on to that little bean really tight:awww:, and i promise you that time is really close:kiss::hugs:

woah i missed alot in the hour i was gone be back in a min going to read the last few pages :) xxx

Tigger, I don't think you upset her. She's been needing lots of :hug: and why not? It's hard TTC. I know what you mean. I've been at it two months and I'm giving the frustration the middle finger.

wow alot has happened :haha: ok here it goes

DAISY :hugs: cramping is Quite normal in early pregnancy google it if you dont believe me or just pop on over to first tri, and hey if we dont get our :bfp: this month together, i will still be here to try with you next cycle and we can cry and bitch together :flower:

MRSMMM : i had white potatoes and they fell apart :growlmad: so i didnt eat them, but i did eat the roast potatoes yummy

:dance: is also my fav smiley because he is sooo cute and the other day i had a music channel on and i was looking at >>> :dance: on my screen and i couldnt help but laugh, he was dancing to the music :rofl:

random fact about me.... im double jointed in my hands :dance: , i can bend my thumb and fingers back to touch the back of my hand :)

tigger : im sure you didnt upset daisy she just a little stressed at the moment hoping she is pregnant ( as we all are ) but she feels a little down due to cramps WHICH IS NORMAL IN THE FIRST FEW WEEKS :) but daisy i think is sceptical because of last month :hugs:

Daisy, just remember if it doesnt happen this cycle, ( which i hope it does ) you are a lovely person and mam and wife and your girls love you tonnes :) you funny kind and nice ( and a nympho :haha: ) but you are a great friend, and you will get pregnant dont be stressing :) you are such a funny woman i loveeeeee you :flower: you have such a great personality that i leap down the stairs to see what you've wrote while i was asleep :) ( no im not a stalker :haha: ) xxxxxxx

FOR DAISY

https://www.pregnancy-info.net/foru...hat_does_early_pregnancy_cramping_feel_like_/

https://community.babycenter.com/post/a10803935/how_common_is_cramps_before_bfp_really

have a read to ease your mind please :flower: :hugs: xxxx

Sarah, you're the second double-jointed person I know. The first was a boy named Chris. He could play the guitar really fast because of the condition. I was in love with him in the 10th grade. More randoms facts! I love it.

lol hahaha thanks, random facts i will have to think about that one

emmmmm * scratches head*

im the only one out of me my brother and sister to have brown hair ( the rest are ginger)

i love gravy

my mam got pregnant when she was 41 (she is now 42)

i have an inny belly-button :haha:

my fav animal is dog

ive never been on a trampoline :blush:

my favourite takeaway is chicken burger and chips yum yum

my fav colours are pink and purple

i hate the colour blue

my fav cereal is rice crispies ( used to love the lucky charms, they dont sell it over here anymore :cry: )

thats enough random facts for now

oh and i hate when OH leaves out the butter and milk instead of putting them in the fridge :growlmad:

:rofl: that enough ???

I am LMAO at Lucky Charms not being sold in Ireland. Maybe they'd had enough of the American leprechaun. I love making Rice Crispy treats.

I love the color blue. It can't be every blue though. I like the blues like you find in beach. https://www.beachwallpapers.in/bulkupload/beach/Caribbean/Caribbean beach2.jpg

I'm a cat person because I couldn't stand the thought of following my dog around with a bag to pick up its poo.

I want to fun a full marathon.

nice shade of blue ya got yourself there :haha: i just dont like blue lol

i also own 2 kittens, they're sisters ive had them since they were a few weeks old, they were abandoned one is called moo-moo because she is black and white like a cow and the other one is salem because she is jet black and green eyes and reminded me of salem out of sabrina the teenage witch :haha: xxx

im still having af cramps... and on my left boob , the side of it i have a feeling like someone is poking it, its in the same spot,wont move and ive been feeling this on and off for about 6 hours now xxx

Well hopefully your symmptoms are a good thing. I'm writing a term paper. I've finished one because business corporate mumbo jumbo is easy. It's 99% BS and easy to prove an arguement in anything. The other paper is causing me some stress. I have two pages left. I'm writing a comparison of Jesus to the pagan god of Egypt, Osiris. I'm not doing it because I don't believe in Jesus or worship pagan gods.....i just find the similarities in the two stories enough to write 7 pages about them. It's god awful hard though.

thanks hun,

Sometimes all these test and stuff can make a person so para!!!!:wacko:, praying that you have your bfp this cycle, it can be so annoying when the witch shows up. I read some women on ff, have been ttc for years..... hey our daisy is one them, god i only been trying for 2 months and its done my head in already. But its worth it at the end:hugs:

:cry: Yes 3+ years and feel like we will never have a baby :cry: I slept most of the day away and feel so on edge and weepy :cry::cry::cry:

Oh daisy i didnt mean to make you upset hun:nope:, i was just giving you a compliment sweetie:kiss:. I mean you go through this, month after the month and you still have :bodyb:, and theres ppl like me who have a whine, just after the first two months. Well you know you can conceive, you just have to hang on to that little bean really tight:awww:, and i promise you that time is really close:kiss::hugs:

:hugs::hugs: Hun you didnt upset me @ all,I took a nap and woke in a rage and this am woke crying and VERYYY anxious for some reason.Thanks for all the kind words you ladies are LITERALLY all I have @ times as I dont trust anyone else with this TTC stuff and dont want to stress DH too much ((((((((((((hugs))))))))))

wow alot has happened :haha: ok here it goes

DAISY :hugs: cramping is Quite normal in early pregnancy google it if you dont believe me or just pop on over to first tri, and hey if we dont get our :bfp: this month together, i will still be here to try with you next cycle and we can cry and bitch together :flower:

MRSMMM : i had white potatoes and they fell apart :growlmad: so i didnt eat them, but i did eat the roast potatoes yummy

:dance: is also my fav smiley because he is sooo cute and the other day i had a music channel on and i was looking at >>> :dance: on my screen and i couldnt help but laugh, he was dancing to the music :rofl:

random fact about me.... im double jointed in my hands :dance: , i can bend my thumb and fingers back to touch the back of my hand :)

tigger : im sure you didnt upset daisy she just a little stressed at the moment hoping she is pregnant ( as we all are ) but she feels a little down due to cramps WHICH IS NORMAL IN THE FIRST FEW WEEKS :) but daisy i think is sceptical because of last month :hugs:

Daisy, just remember if it doesnt happen this cycle, ( which i hope it does ) you are a lovely person and mam and wife and your girls love you tonnes :) you funny kind and nice ( and a nympho :haha: ) but you are a great friend, and you will get pregnant dont be stressing :) you are such a funny woman i loveeeeee you :flower: you have such a great personality that i leap down the stairs to see what you've wrote while i was asleep :) ( no im not a stalker :haha: ) xxxxxxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Thanks so much! I love you 2 hun you are a good person,ALL of you are and yes I was on a rant but I am better now not 100% but I am ok thanks and hugs :flower:

:rofl: Daisy's random facts.....

DH gets sex ALOT but only for about 5-6 days a month (he feels used) :haha:
I myself have 1 dog and 3 cats (prefer dogs)
I have social anxiety and sometimes have to run from the grocery store as I feel like people are closing in on me
I am named after my gram who passed away when I was 26 so 10 years ago and I miss her TERRIBLY :cry:
I sometimes would rather DO IT MYSELF :haha: then have DH touch me :blush:
TAKES LESS TIME SOMETIMES
SOrry if tmi
I dont like McDonalds burgers and sometimes when I have the urge to burger king for a burger and get fries @ McDonalds
I feel 100% CRAZY atleast 2 weeks a month :haha: BET YOU CANT GUESS WHEN :wacko:
I really LOVE this site and plan to stay here even when and if I get a :bfp: and WILL NEVER FORGET what it feels like to TTC...And will always have time for those who are feeling the way I am and some of the rest of you are too

BEST RANDOM FACT ABOUT ME

I sometimes sneak in our backyard (fenced in) and swim naked :blush: havent been caught YET!!
I am feeling alittle better I took a bubble bath,warm NOT to hot.My cervix is feeling kinds medium this evening and wettish creamish,I have another slight headache but otherwise feel ok
I ALSO feel very bloated :shrug: dont know if that is a sign
WHEN SHOULD I TEST LMP WAS 7/30/2010 I am a 23-30 day cycle gal who is officially 8 dpo in 2 hours :happydance:
(((((((((hugs)))))))) to you all and LETS get those :spermy::spermy::spermy:

I have a word or 2 for :af: I DONT like you!! You smell and your always a mess,GET A LIFE and stay out of ours atleast for 9 months.IF you kep showing up IT wont be good you :gun: B*TCH :gun:

you go daisy but i had to LOL at the mac donalds and burger king :rofl:

no your not mad :haha:

ok ladies well my cp is Soft High Open Wet is this a good thing ??? the reason i checked because ya know thos mean bad af cramps where it feels like you uterus is tightening, well i had one of those and i felt wet so thought af was here, i checked and nothing....i really thought she came :wacko: anyway ladies goodnight, its 3am here will be back on in 6 or 7 hours hopefully with a lovely temp rise ( wishful thinking !! ) goodnight ladies

oh another random fact- im athiest, dont believe in god, bf is a catholic xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->