*The Loo-La Ladies*

you go daisy but i had to LOL at the mac donalds and burger king :rofl:

no your not mad :haha:

ok ladies well my cp is Soft High Open Wet is this a good thing ??? the reason i checked because ya know thos mean bad af cramps where it feels like you uterus is tightening, well i had one of those and i felt wet so thought af was here, i checked and nothing....i really thought she came :wacko: anyway ladies goodnight, its 3am here will be back on in 6 or 7 hours hopefully with a lovely temp rise ( wishful thinking !! ) goodnight ladies

oh another random fact- im athiest, dont believe in god, bf is a catholic xxx

To each their own hun I am christian but makes me NO different then you,We all have our own beliefs I am not sure about open cervix hun I am sorry but wanted to say sleep well and hugs :hugs:

im back, hhad a shower now im gunna have a quick cuppa the off to bed, im symptom spotting *shame on me :haha:* my aerola's look darker bf said usually they're pale they mor red/brown now....its prob my imagination though lol xxx

DH is Catholic. My mom was raised Catholic. My dad is non-denominational Christian. My upbringing was split between the two versions. I believe in the right of any religion. I actually find a lot of comfort in Budda. I like the non-bs of "just do good and you'll be good" teachings. I find inner peace in meditation. Hence, this is why I love yoga. Speaking of which, it's getting late. I'm down to only needing ONE more page of my paper. I have two more days to write. I should be ok.

Off to do meditation. I used to not be able to sleep until yoga taught me how to relax.

never tried yoga _ another random fact :haha:

i was christened, i made my communion, i made my confirmation...i just dont believe in god lol philip does, im that bad i cant tell the difference between catholic and christian :blush:ah well lol none of my family go to church i dont believe in marriage before sex, and i would like to get married but not for religious reasons im in no rush to get married, philip wants to get married for religious reasons but im in no rush for a piece of paper and a ring to prove i love him and like i said its not for religious reasons or god, its for the commitment to the man i love :) to cherish for better or worse, in sickness and in health till death do us part <3 xxxx

OMG I just burst into tears because this series I watch Army Wives well she had her baby WOW I am sooooooo emotional....I dont mind crying but earlier I was mad and didnt know why???? Sarah the darkening is a VVVVVV GOOD SIGN
Please TEST ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!
JUST DO IT I WILL WAIT FOR YOU HEHE TEST TEST TEST!!!!!!!!!!!

lol tell you what im up in 5 or 6 hours i will test with fmu :) and an IC ( thats all i have :haha: i just went pee and will go again now b4 bed and will hold it until in the morning ok :) well i best be off to bed so i can test and it will prob be a bfn but i wont be disappointed :) as its still early goodnight and chat soon, hopefully i will have nice post for you to wake up to :) night xxxx :hugs: xxxx

oh and daisy, the darkening is prob in my head lmao i asked OH if it was me or he seen a change and he said '' yeah they're usually pale '' erm yeah thanks :haha: but who knows only time will tell i guess :dust: to us all night xxxx

lol tell you what im up in 5 or 6 hours i will test with fmu :) and an IC ( thats all i have :haha: i just went pee and will go again now b4 bed and will hold it until in the morning ok :) well i best be off to bed so i can test and it will prob be a bfn but i wont be disappointed :) as its still early goodnight and chat soon, hopefully i will have nice post for you to wake up to :) night xxxx :hugs: xxxx

Goodluck hun I hope u get your BFP
LOADS OF BABYDUST!!!!!!! :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

oh and daisy, the darkening is prob in my head lmao i asked OH if it was me or he seen a change and he said '' yeah they're usually pale '' erm yeah thanks :haha: but who knows only time will tell i guess :dust: to us all night xxxx

:hugs: Sweet dreams :hugs:

In 1 hour I will be 8 dpo and am soooooooooooo wanting to test as I have a TON of ic here BUT I am thinking I better hold off until 10 or 11 dpo after last month I dont want a HUGE disappointment,Also did some reading on preseed and sometimes it allows the bad semen so to speak in and can lead to m/c
All I can do is hope and pray and what will be........WILL BE.
I wish you ALL loads of luck and babydust
IF I disappear for a day or two dont worry as I have to do something to keep myself busy but I bet when I wake up I WILL BE ON HERE LOL

(((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))

Ok so I have gone nuts and back again LMAO
I went to ebay and did a few of the 1.00 pshycic things I KNOW I KNOW bot good BUT this is what I got from 3 different people......

#1 I have looked deep into your future and I see you have a child that provides great joy to you and James. The child look like you and has made your life whole. I have a strong feeling that within 6 months you will conceive. I have seen but not disclosed the sex of the child. If you would like to know the sex let me know.

#2 Daisy,

There is no yes or no in tarot :) if its too early to test, its too early for tarot to pick up more than a potential.
Here is what I see, you have been successful in creating the essence (fertilizing the egg), but the spirit must find a soul before it can begin to grow. I see that the invitation to provide a loving, safe place to grow has been made, but not yet accepted. There is still time this month, all is not lost. The moon is waxing right now, which means it is growing, drawing light and spirits will follow like a moth to the flame.

#3 I see that it will not be this month, but next month you will get a positive result. Now that does not mean you will not be pregnant this month, just means the hormone may not be strong enough to detect just yet. So if you get a negative do not be discouraged, but I do see a positive result in the next few weeks. Keep up on the trying to conceive and you will get the result you are waiting for.. Keep me posted love, cant wait to hear the great news..

Sooooooooo we will see!! I KNOW it is for entertainment and it was $3.00 for all 3 from 3 different people.I am awaiting one more that was $2.50 for 2 questions hehe KEEPS me going @ this point
(hugs) and hope everyone has a GOOD MONDAY!!!!!!!!!

1 & 3 BOTH said they see a girl,I would be thrilled either way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These were the others I had done a few weeks ago,BTW this lady went OFF on me and said I can take what she says with a grain of salt her name is Melissa she has her own website as well as selling on ebay JUST so you all know I DONT trust her,She denied selling on Ebay which wasnt a BIG deal to me I seen my readings come from the SAME email and had my paypal reciept but SHE KNEW I wasnt pleased as I had obviously already asked her so I simply told her I was sory and didnt relaize she was also on ebay needless to say she went OFF on me,

Here is what her prediction was
Thank you for coming to me for a reading.x

There is good news around January, about a pregnancy of a baby girl. I feel that you expect yourself to be pregnant by then, but obvious negative tests confirm that your not. I also feel a house move is prominent for you also. x

Love'n'light
Melissa
xxxxxxxxx

This is from Gail

Your heading for a very new cycle, I see this as part of your 7 year cycle, where life changes, so if you cast your mind back to 2003, you may have had alot of changes then too

Looking at children for you, Im shown a conception time quite soon here, which spirit show as October 2010, I see a baby girl born healthy and well within 2011, I feel you may have had a past lost, or someone close to you within the family has, as a lady spirit side, who connects to you by family tree links, has a spirit baby here with her, and wants to reassure you, your pregnancy is full term and healthy

I feel your a very spiritual person, and often have psychic thoughts, which you may just put down to intution, but I sense you could work with Tarot cards, or anything spiritual if you chose to

Im then shown 2 more conceptions for you here, I feel all your pregnancies are natural, but I see you taking something in tablet form that is beneficial, this may link to pregnancy aids or it could just be like a vitamin, but it shows around your path what ever this is, your next conception will be May 2013, a boy and June 2015, also a boy, so quite a hectic but happy time ahead for you

So to clarify I see 3 children ahead for you and wish you every happiness :) x

And last my Cheri reading which in the end cost me $25.00 ( DH DONT KNOW) but she was good,She covered sooo much for me and was able to tune into my gram as well as touch on so many things I needed to hear...

Hi Daisy
I draw the winners through my blogs for free readings. If you are only wanting to know when and gender and do not want to know the indepth information of any of the children, then I would tell you that another child relates to NOVEMBER so this is either birth month, concieve mnth or the month you find out in. I am not being shown you having any problems with your delivery. I am actually seeing you giving birth naturally but I do see you using something for pain relief. Wondering if you actually suffer a bit from anxiety or if you did have a bad birthing experience previously because I get the impression that the pain relief your using is also as a way to calm you down and relax during the labor.They show your son being born with very little hair. He is going to cry right away and its going to be music to your ears. I think that you will find him to be a bit colicky when hes an infant for a few weeks. I just get the impression that there is going to be a slight sensitivity to something. I am not sure if your breast feeding or using formula, but they show something being adjusted to make it easier. I also get the impression as a younger child has a sensitivity to peanuts, but will out grow it.

Like I said I know it is for fun and or entertainment but wanted to share with you all,hugs and goodnight

well ladies i tested with IC and fmu and it was negative im not loosing hope , as its still early will test again in the morning then wait until friday morning to see if af shows while im at my mams .... my temps went back down again this morning GRRRRR they look like mountains lol xxx

Sorry bird, I haven't done any. I had a Hatian Voo-Doo priestess person do a reading that was so scary dead on. I mean weird things no one knows from my childhood. I haven't done one since then. I'm convinced a bad spirit attached to me at that time and followed me for a long time. DH even said he felt a bad spirit following me back in May this year. I try not to mess around with the other side too much.

Sarah, my girlfriend said (which Daisy can confirm since she's had babies) that your nips will be drastically darker, like night and day.

i dont really see much difference, but as i was getting ready to have a shower, i noticed they were just ''different'' so i asked my bf did something look different like bigger aerola's or darker and he said yeah they are usually paler looking lol xxx

i dont really see much difference, but as i was getting ready to have a shower, i noticed they were just ''different'' so i asked my bf did something look different like bigger aerola's or darker and he said yeah they are usually paler looking lol xxx

FX sounds good,I have heard that many times ladies get darkening and or bigger (*)Y(*) :haha:

thank you daisy, check out my chart for me, and ny cervix is till open medium high and wet and my early pregnancy points shot up from 30 to 38 on FF xxx

woah girls you guys were active this weekend..haha for my sanity I just stayed away for a few days...let me try and catch up in one post...lol

Random Facts about me:
* I am 75% Costa Rican 25% Chinese lol
* I love soccer more than most guys lol and I spend way too much time and money on it.
* I love making cards and scrapbooking
* I am a USMC wife.
* I am beyond scared of snakes, i refuse to go to the park near my house. :]

Religion:
I am Christian and I am very religious, both my husband and I waited till Marriage to have sex, but as for everyone else to each their own I don't judge people based on their religion or lack there of religion.

and TTC:
It does suck. here you have women who get pregnant like its nothing and end up giving birth in a toilet and crying about it...we try every way possible and every "trick" in the book and it doesn't happen. I am pretty sick of it at this point and the greatest blessing would be to have twins so that I can stop trying for more. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->