*The Loo-La Ladies*

Yep I'm fine!! :] ready to do this again..lol I can't wait to ovulate :p

thats good, we can all do it together :hugs: and thank you by the way :flower: xxx

of course. :] oh and by the way..catching up on your posts..your symptoms sound very good!! I hope this is ittttt

thank you :) i feel hopeful but then again i dont want to be too hopeful if that makes sense lol , but its weird i seen my test negative today and i wasnt upset ?? weird :haha: my Y.I only cleared up 2 days ago *sigh* xxx

thats how i was last cycle i wasnt upset at bfn i think cause i was so sure a bfp was waiting for me at the end lol, I will give you the advise to wait till after AF is late just so that what happened to me won't happen to you I would of preferred to have never seen the BFP and just thought my AF came late

OMG I am very wey with a tinge of like white lotion down there and VERY warm inside my
*Y*
Hmmmm any thought and FF points are 32

thank you daisy, check out my chart for me, and ny cervix is till open medium high and wet and my early pregnancy points shot up from 30 to 38 on FF xxx

Looks good to me Sarah.Did you know you can compare charts @ ff? It is so cool :hugs:

is there any other colour to you cm like pink orange or red etc?

i read on the internet last night was to not only pay attention to new symptoms but pay attention to you usual symptoms and see what you normally have but you dont have now :) hope that makes sense lol

and thanks Josy my plan is im going to test in the morning then i wont test again until friday morning to try give af a chance to show up i will be 13dpo then and i will be gone from in the morning until thursday night which will be thursday morning / afternoon your time, and will let you know if af came while i was gone :flower: xxx

daisyyy that sounds good!! i cant wait to be back in the tww lol i promised myself i would take it more "relaxed" this month so well see how that goes :p lol

im very proud of myself Josy, i was very relaxed and chilled this month unlike last month im ok with my test being negative, whats happening to me :rofl: xxx

Daisy, how can i compare charts ?? xxx

FOR DAISY

https://www.pregnancy-info.net/foru...hat_does_early_pregnancy_cramping_feel_like_/

https://community.babycenter.com/post/a10803935/how_common_is_cramps_before_bfp_really

have a read to ease your mind please :flower: :hugs: xxxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Yes that helped ease my mind,I bookmarked them so when I am feeling NUTS again I can go back and re read :haha:

see see thats why i want to do it ...last month i was actually pretty relaxed kept symptom spotting to the very minimum and just waited...i would not get upset at BFN and it turned out I got my BFP not the ending I was hoping but at least I see that being relaxed kinda worked sort of..so I will try it again this month I will just let it happen during ovulation I mean we only did it once last month and got it so I wont stress about doing it everyday and hopefully this time its a sticky bean :}

im very proud of myself Josy, i was very relaxed and chilled this month unlike last month im ok with my test being negative, whats happening to me :rofl: xxx

Daisy, how can i compare charts ?? xxx

Ok go to your ff go to your chart and over to the left <<< you will see MAIN Hover your mouse over it click chart gallery then click find a chart like yours
I do it ALLLLLL the time hehe goodluck hun!!
FX for us all :hugs:

see see thats why i want to do it ...last month i was actually pretty relaxed kept symptom spotting to the very minimum and just waited...i would not get upset at BFN and it turned out I got my BFP not the ending I was hoping but at least I see that being relaxed kinda worked sort of..so I will try it again this month I will just let it happen during ovulation I mean we only did it once last month and got it so I wont stress about doing it everyday and hopefully this time its a sticky bean :}

Josy, I am very proud of you!! I know it was hard on you as I went through that last month and it SUCKED so I refuse to test early,I am going to wait until friday and then test and see what happens
LOADS of babydust for us all :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

yeah knowing a few days early isnt worth the pain of a chemical i will just wait :]

daisyyy that sounds good!! i cant wait to be back in the tww lol i promised myself i would take it more "relaxed" this month so well see how that goes :p lol

Thanks I was shocked @ how warm I felt inside (sorry of tmi) and it was watery and veryyy wet with a milky color to it and my temp was back up today so 2 higher temps after the HUGE fall 2 days ago,I felt a bit like I was going to get sick this am didnt last long and when pressed my breast are a tad sore,Hard for me to tell if they are bigger I am a 40 DD so I will ask DH when he gets home from work if he see's any difference
Hang in their ladies we shall ALL have our turn
Hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"