• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*The Loo-La Ladies*

yesss fingers crossed for May babies for all :] haha

yeah knowing a few days early isnt worth the pain of a chemical i will just wait :]

I agree 110% I am 8 dpo now so well friday am I will be 12 dpo I should get a clear answer by then,I have ic BUT if I feel I get a line off to get a frer I must go,,,LOL

Oh I wanted to add I DO feel the urge to pee on something :haha: sooooo I took ovulation tests and the line is like alittle darker then 1/2 way meaning NOT positive but alittle darker then 1/2 way there hoping I am making any sense :wacko:

yesss fingers crossed for May babies for all :] haha

IF I am I will be due around May 8th :happydance: PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE I want to be soooo bad I can taste it NOW SEE I am weepy UGHHH Someone b*tch slap me!!!!!!!!!

Daisy, don't be weepy. Be happy.

Josy, welcome back. We've been rambling on and on about BS. I'm waiting to ov. It's supposed to be here the 5th or 6th of Sept.

I ovulate sept 3rd or around there anyway so well be close together in our tww lol

me and daisy are close too im 9dpo she's 8 if i am pg this cycle my due date would be 7th of may 2011 daisy would be the 8th may 2011 :dance: but hopefully we can all be bump buddies :happydance: xxx

that would be amazing :D :D all of us going through it together.

see but I wont say anything I always jinx myself when my husband was deployed all the wives were planning homecoming and saying how wonderful it was going to be to have homecoing together...yeah. my husband came back later than everyone elses lol so ive learned :p

me and daisy are close too im 9dpo she's 8 if i am pg this cycle my due date would be 7th of may 2011 daisy would be the 8th may 2011 :dance: but hopefully we can all be bump buddies :happydance: xxx

I am like literally screaming to myself NOT TO TESTTTTTTTTT :haha: I am going to have DH hide them until fridat when he gets home 2day so I am not tempted what the heck is wrong with me last month was a nightmare when I had the chemical..........PATIENCE
NOTTT one of my strong point and geash after 3+ years of TTC wouldnt anyone be stressed :gun:

Saturday was dh dads bday and I wanted soooooo bad to have just 1 pina colata :wine: and didnt AF best stay away or I am not held accountable for what I do to her :finger:

that would be amazing :D :D all of us going through it together.

see but I wont say anything I always jinx myself when my husband was deployed all the wives were planning homecoming and saying how wonderful it was going to be to have homecoing together...yeah. my husband came back later than everyone elses lol so ive learned :p

I agree and If and WHEN I do find out I want DH to video it NOT my vagina :blush: just the baby coming out hehe

Ok so I have decided I made the bed,Moped the kitchen and fed the cats and dog :haha: THAT IS ALL I am doing until dinner time then it is dinner,dishes,walk the dog,shower and tv,,,I know what a truly amazing life I live :cry: I just want to take it easy for a few days
Anyways if and ONLY if you want to share copy and place your own answers in the space

1) I would like a BOY IF I am pregnant but will take either as long as it is healthy :baby:

2) I will NOT be finding out the gender,So I will be team yellow

3) I DONT want anyone besides DH in the labor room,My mom went in with both of my girls and made me WORSE! But I love her

4) I want 2 more kids total

5) Baby and bump IS MY fav site

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Just for fun :hugs::hugs::hugs:

1) I want a boy.

2) I will find out the gender

3) I will have a home birth or labour at a birthing center. Hospitals are for dying people IMO.

4) I only want one child.

5) TMZ is my fave site to waste time at work.

1) I would like a girl IF I am pregnant but will take either as long as it is healthy

2) I will be finding out the gender

3) I DONT want anyone besides DH in the labor room

4) I want 2 kids total, 1 of each

5) Baby and bump IS MY fav site & facebook :)

my turn!

1. I don't have a preference as long as by the end count I have at least 1 of each lol.

2. u kidding? I can't even wait 2 weeks to test imagine 9 months to find out the sex?! not gonna happen haha.

3. Just DH in the delivery room

4. I want 3 or 4 kids

5. i guess my most checked sites are TMZ and facebook...I love scrapbooking so I visit those often too :]

its just celebrity gossip hahaha

ahhhh I see I want IN LOL :haha:

I caved and went and did alittle more housework it was that OR testing and I refuse to give in,Although wednesday will put me @ 10 dpo I am still to scared to :hugs:

ok so me and bf decided im going to bring tests to my mam and test :happydance: im trying to pack my bag im looking forward to going its just a pity about the circumstances :( my grandad is getting out on thursday he will be home for a few weeks then spending his last few weeks in a hospice :cry: he will have a home helper and a social worker and a nurse on call 24/7 should anything happen, they told my mam today his next bleed could be the killer one... my aunt is coming over from england tomorrow, and my other aunt is coming over on wednesday, my sisters 1st birthday on wednesday :happydance: and then on thursday im seeing my dad and other sister who is 7 and my grandad is getting out that day too then that evening im coming home, i will be exhausted its 3 hours to get to my mams and 3 hours to get home i will be off until thursday afternoon america time thursday evening my time so i lots of things happening between now and thursday hope af doesnt come and ruin it for me... maybe to top off all my fun i will get my :bfp: in my mams??? hope so that would put me on top of the world :D i will be having withdrawl symptoms from BnB never mind af symptoms :haha: xxx

haha just need to make sure me mam doesnt find my tests in myy bag she would go mental :blush: she doesnt like my bf so needless to say she isnt happy were together xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->