• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*The Loo-La Ladies*

Well, I'm looking forward to going off for DH's bday. I have a smartphone so I can still access the internet. Plus, I have to take my laptop if I don't finish this stupid paper.

And yes, Josy, it would be fun to be bump buddies!

i have a sony ericsson dont think i can get on here with it... i need an iphone lol we dont have smartphones over here at least ive never heard of them lol and there isnt a point bringing my laptop because the signal in my mams house is awful even speaking on the phone i need to go outside :growlmad: and i have the plug and play type internet it plugs into my laptop and its with my mobile phone company so if i have a bad signal on my phone ive no hope for my laptop :growlmad: xxx

Sarah
PLEASEEEEEEE dont get mad @ me (taking a risk here)
I have heard from not 1 BUT 2 ladies that were ttc NOT on here in my real world so to speak that they got their BFP the SAME month they lost someone close to them,I am NOT saying I want your grampa to pass all I am saying is this hun if it is his time and he is suffereing then maybe he would be better resting with the lord,And I wouldnt be a bit surprised if you get your bfp! EVEN if grampa dont pass
I just wanted to share
I AM GOING TO MISS THE CRAP OUTTA YOU :cry::cry::cry::cry:

ALL the other ladies are awesome and I care about you ALL but Sarah and I are SUPPOSED to be testing same time SOOOO I will test thursday as well in the am I am in NY and it is 5:08pm here what time is it there so I can know were testing around same time :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

i have a sony ericsson dont think i can get on here with it... i need an iphone lol we dont have smartphones over here at least ive never heard of them lol and there isnt a point bringing my laptop because the signal in my mams house is awful even speaking on the phone i need to go outside :growlmad: and i have the plug and play type internet it plugs into my laptop and its with my mobile phone company so if i have a bad signal on my phone ive no hope for my laptop :growlmad: xxx

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: I AM GOING TO HAVE WITHDRAWLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I will feel like rudolf as the other ladies dont understand my craziness,.,..LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

its 10:10pm here and yes daisy i was thinking the same thing i swear...someone passes on another life is created....i think if that happened and i had a boy i would name him after my grandad AND philips brother passed in june his name is John too so i just said it to him and we have just found our boys name John :) xxx

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: I AM GOING TO HAVE WITHDRAWLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

awww hun :hugs: xxxxxxxxxx

there is 5 hours difference daisy, i will be testing at 9am after i take my temp...if i get my bfp i will be going to a internet cafe to update you i promise :hugs: im also testing tomorrow and wednesday :haha: im 10dpo tomorrow :dance: xxx

well the test was negative but in fairness i hadnt been holding it and ive been drinking lots of water so guess i will have to wait and see in the morning xxx

I have an HTC Evo. DH made me get it to celebrate my 1 yr anniv not smoking.

Sarah, I found music that the little :dance: dude isn't in tune with....Bali music!! He still looked like he was having a good time though.

well the test was negative but in fairness i hadnt been holding it and ive been drinking lots of water so guess i will have to wait and see in the morning xxx

:nope: BAD GIRL :cry:
WAIIIIIIIIIIIT FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEE :hugs:

lol it is funny :dance: xxxx

:blush: i still smoke :blush: well i will stop the minute i find out im pg i promise i will , but i just cant be putting my life on hold for something that could take a long time to happen, i hardly ever drink i eat right etc im good other than the fact i smoke its a filthy habit but i need a good reason to stop and i wouldnt think twice of stopping once i know i have something growing inside me, my bf doesnt smoke so its not fair on his health either :blush: shame on me :blush: xxx

Ok I HAD to pee on something LMAO SOOOOOO I pee's on an ovulation test actually I collected the urine and dipped the stick in..I am shocked with all this peeing I like to do I dont just walk around and cock my leg on things........I AM ROFL

Hubby hid my pregnancy tests because I asked him too,,I do have 1 that he dont know about LMAO I am like a kid in a candy store.....PLEASE TELL ME NOT TO PEE on the stick @ 8dpo!!!!! I NEED PEE ON A STICK ANNONOMYS!!!!!!!

ok soooo what do you think about the lines on these????

Attachments

• DSC01929.jpg
    DSC01929.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC01933.jpg
    DSC01933.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics