• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*The Loo-La Ladies*

DONT PEE ON THE STICK...STEP AWAY FROM THE STICK...PUT YOUR STICK DOWN :rofl:

and im lmao at your comment about cocking your leg :haha: xxx

a had a line on mine too hun, unfortunatly, you will always have some LH in your body after ovulation xxx

a had a line on mine too hun, unfortunatly, you will always have some LH in your body after ovulation xxx

I felt the urge to urinate on something so chose that LOL....It is darker then yesterday so maybeeeeeeee it is a good sign who knows :haha:

I had NO lines @ all on my ovulation 4 days after I ovulated then gradually I am getting more of a darker line,I guess I am just grasping...REFUSE to test a hpt though not yet 3 or 4 more days :hugs:

In case you ladies have never seen this it is kinda cool and interesting,I am off to make dinner

https://www.peeonastick.com/opkhpt.html

SURPRISE!!!!!!!!! I DONT HAVE TO COOK DH SAID IT IS A PIZZA NIGHT YAYYYYYYYYYY WHERE is everyone?????? Did I scare everyone off :(

???????????????????????????? So quiet here ????????????????????????????
EVERYONE OK??????!?!?!??!?!?!?
(((((((((HUGS))))))))))

Hey you two! I went for a 4 mile jog. Now I'm just grazing on a salad.

I am back!! I just came back from School i had to take some tests to register for some classes. ugh. lol :] and im on my iphone half the time its eaiser to hide at work lol

Daisy, you wouldn't drop dead. Promise. You have a strong will. You'd make it!

new potential symptom

ok when i was 2dpo we bd'ed and it felt ''different'' alot tighter but i put that down to me having mild itchiness ( beginning of my yeast infection) anyway, my yeast infection is gone a couple of days now and when we were beginning to bd, it felt tight, so tight he could barley get it in :blush: now not to be sounding bad, he isnt 'huge' and we never had this prob before, it started at 2dpo and this is our first time doing it since then ( due to Y.I ) is that even a symptom, being 'tighter' because i just think its weird and i am ''wet'' enough so thats not the problem HELP !! lol :hugs: xxx

just found an awesome page :)

https://www.kristensguide.com/Family/Pregnancy/pregnancy_symptoms.asp

and in this page it says

The book says: "You may experience genital discomfort."
Translation:
Your vagina, clitoris, and labia may actually become swollen and sore as well as increase in sensitivity due to extra blood flow to the areas. Some people like the swelling and increased sensitivity because it enhances their sensations during sex and improves their experience, but others find these sensations to be too intense or even terribly painful. (I was part of the painful group.)

Remedy:
If you like it, what's to fix? If you're in pain, just wait. Some people get better during pregnancy. Others say it didn't get better until they fully healed after birth. Unfortunately, some women are never the same again, and you may need to find new, gentle ways to keep your sex life alive.

hmmmmm .... lol

omg check this out ok go down the page to the first comment ... im disgusted :growlmad:

https://www.sexualask.com/tight-or-swollen-vagina-normal-during-early-pregnancy-2696

omg check this out ok go down the page to the first comment ... im disgusted :growlmad:

https://www.sexualask.com/tight-or-swollen-vagina-normal-during-early-pregnancy-2696

And I am sure with her skinny jeans she looks like an anorexic wh*re :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->