*The Loo-La Ladies*

lol daisy :haha: you nympho :rofl: yes your prob right about my ovulation, thank you, i just want ff to friggin say i ovulated , im waiting for my cover line, thats why im doubting i ovulated because i have no O line or cover line xxx

Hubby said earlier he feels like an old boot :haha: I told him captin winkies buddies ( o o ) arent what they used to be I was kidding but he didnt lol :haha: geash I mean I dont b*tch about my (o)Y(o) aren't as perky as they once were :haha:
And baby #3 will probably make me go from cross my heart bra's to cross my waist :blush:

lmao :rofl: your just hillarious :haha:

Where did your sticker go hun?!?!??! You leaving us LOL..:haha: Joking (((((((((hugs))))))))

lol im not going anywhere :hugs: i felt silly cos i was the only person with the sticker :haha: will put it back up now xx

Glad you got your sticker back up hun :hugs: COME on ladies lets see them stickers WERE A TEAM here WOhoOoOooOo :happydance:

i love meat too, :dance: xxx
MMMMMMMMMM Lamb chops are goooooooooood
Hmmmmmmmm weird I am kinda craving MEAT and not dh's
LMAO :haha:

:rofl: your mad daisy :haha: yeah i prefer lamb chops to pork chops and i love roast beef yummy

my temp only dropped a little today, so what do you lovely ladies think ?? :shrug:

and daisy, ice coffee ? i drink regular coffee, ive never had iced tea, or coffee lol xxx

Daisy, if you wait until the 28th, i will test with you, i could have ovulated 2 days ago or i could have ovulated 5 days ago either way if af hasnt shown by the 28th, i will test with you :happydance: so wait ok :) xxx

Daisy, if you wait until the 28th, i will test with you, i could have ovulated 2 days ago or i could have ovulated 5 days ago either way if af hasnt shown by the 28th, i will test with you :happydance: so wait ok :) xxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Sounds goof to me,My chart is making me feel crazy NO coverline no nothing lol oh well we will wait and see I guess soooo the 28th we shall test wOhOoOoO :hugs:

i love meat too, :dance: xxx
MMMMMMMMMM Lamb chops are goooooooooood
Hmmmmmmmm weird I am kinda craving MEAT and not dh's
LMAO :haha:

:rofl: your mad daisy :haha: yeah i prefer lamb chops to pork chops and i love roast beef yummy

my temp only dropped a little today, so what do you lovely ladies think ?? :shrug:

and daisy, ice coffee ? i drink regular coffee, ive never had iced tea, or coffee lol xxx

OH my hun ok so what you do is DOUBLE BREW your coffee (use double the amount of coffee in your pot) let it cool refrigerate add ice and sugar and MmMmMm I am sipping one now I loveeeeee them!!!! :hugs:
****** Your chart is looking good I have cramps and mine is making me feel WACK :wacko: and I just paid for the service to LOL for ff as my trial was going to run out maybe I need a different thermometer??

alright girls... I NEED HELP. lol I think I have been staring at one too many HPT ...and I'm starting to see lines where there aren't any lines. its ok if im just going crazy and u see nothing I just need to know lol

https://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s263/josy0710/000_00011-1.png

WOW I think I see a vvvv faint line BUT they say a line is a line....I would say test either tonight after holding for 2 or 3 hours if you can or second morning urine.I also always collect my urine as when I pee on the stick sometimes I saturate it toooooo much just a thought FMU has never did anything for me EVEN when I was 8 weeks with DD
Hugs and FX for you hun
I will pray this is your BFP
WOhOoOooOoOooooOooOoO

THE more I look the more I DO see something pink and faint I really am hopng and praying this is your BFP hun XO

I cant stop staring at it haha ill test agaim tomorrow morning... I have digis but im afraid to test w those the "not pregnant" is way too harsh hahah

i think i see a faint line too :happydance: woohoo you go girl just asked my bf if he could see it and he said he sees something faint...oh im so excited for you :kiss: xxx

upload it via photobucket or something and i will see if i can invert it for you xxx

alright girls... I NEED HELP. lol I think I have been staring at one too many HPT ...and I'm starting to see lines where there aren't any lines. its ok if im just going crazy and u see nothing I just need to know lol

https://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s263/josy0710/000_00011-1.png

its ok i found the link for it, will see if i can invert it for ya xx

hope this is any use i *think* i can see something very faint xx

https://i34.tinypic.com/2wfr1v9.jpg

I can def see it on the test stick n its pink ill just wait till tomorrow n do another frer and a digital lol

haha oh ok then....how about this ...

think of it as an invalid test that way you wont get your hopes up, thats whati was doing last month lol or else i was thinking...its just an evap lol that may help you lol

im gunna shut up now because im not helping :haha: xx

My temp is still up and it cant be an evap it came up within 3 minutes and u thought i saw something in yesterdays test and i just discarded as invalid but twice now??? Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->