• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*The Loo-La Ladies*

I dont know lol im just going to continue orally this month and if it doesnt make sense i think i may switch to taking it vaginally :haha: needless to say my bf wouldnt be very turned on first thing in the morning

me: oh hang on baby i just need to stick my thermometer up there first :rofl:

bf: emmmm, ok ??

me 1 min later : beep beep beep ok, hang on ( takes thermometer out ) ok, im ready :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: how sexy and what a turn on :rofl: :rofl:

lol daisy :haha: you nympho :rofl: yes your prob right about my ovulation, thank you, i just want ff to friggin say i ovulated , im waiting for my cover line, thats why im doubting i ovulated because i have no O line or cover line xxx

lol daisy :haha: you nympho :rofl: yes your prob right about my ovulation, thank you, i just want ff to friggin say i ovulated , im waiting for my cover line, thats why im doubting i ovulated because i have no O line or cover line xxx

Hubby said earlier he feels like an old boot :haha: I told him captin winkies buddies ( o o ) arent what they used to be I was kidding but he didnt lol :haha: geash I mean I dont b*tch about my (o)Y(o) aren't as perky as they once were :haha:
And baby #3 will probably make me go from cross my heart bra's to cross my waist :blush:

I dont know lol im just going to continue orally this month and if it doesnt make sense i think i may switch to taking it vaginally :haha: needless to say my bf wouldnt be very turned on first thing in the morning

me: oh hang on baby i just need to stick my thermometer up there first :rofl:

bf: emmmm, ok ??

me 1 min later : beep beep beep ok, hang on ( takes thermometer out ) ok, im ready :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: how sexy and what a turn on :rofl: :rofl:

I DO have inconstistance times sometimes but most of the time it is after 6 hours sleeping,I am going to make sure I am super good @ everyday @ 7am :happydance: I am ready to have a BFP maybe I should test
KIDDING!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!:haha::haha::haha::haha:

Sarah, yes ma'am I was slightly hammered. I ate tons of junk pizza and tacos today....best cure for a hangover EVER! I'm having weird cravings. I'm not a big meat eater besides fish and some chicken. Well, for the past 2 or 3 days, I've been craving eggs like mad and beef.

Daisy, hoping the best for you. I'd say you're in the 2ww. Just let hubs relax, you relax, and enjoy the next few days.

Thanks a bunch,I am unsure if I am 1 or 2 dpo I am going with 1 as of today,FF isnt showing a coverline yet but I know I am not ovulating anymore as of today so we will see,I hope I didnt use TOO much preseed went through a WHOLE tube this month :blush: only BD 2x without it as it was SOOO slippery lol....Hope we ALL get that BFP this month......FYI even when and if I get my BFP I will still be here daily,,,OR MORE :haha:

I'm so sleepy. I think I'm going to bed soon. Have dental work at 9:30 am. Fun times.

Sarah, I think the tacos would probably be an American thing. I love tacos, love to get them as take out, love to make them at home. Yep, big taco lover. I'm sure there's some Irish food that would probably send me running for the hills as well. Funny to think about the different foods people eat. DH loves pizza. We've had that twice in 2 days.

I'm so sleepy. I think I'm going to bed soon. Have dental work at 9:30 am. Fun times.

Sarah, I think the tacos would probably be an American thing. I love tacos, love to get them as take out, love to make them at home. Yep, big taco lover. I'm sure there's some Irish food that would probably send me running for the hills as well. Funny to think about the different foods people eat. DH loves pizza. We've had that twice in 2 days.

i love pizza lol and fajitas yummy emmmm, spagetthi bologenaise (sp?) my bf lived in america but ive held him captive in ireland and he told me to tell you he misses taco bell i also love lambs liver yummy with potatoes onions and gravy :blush: you prob dont eat that over there, i love lots of different food, anything thats not spicey :nope: im terrible for spicey food, cant stand it, xxx

we just bd'ed TWICE :dance: thats why i was gone for a bit :blush: its 3:44am here best be off to bed in a few if i want an accurate temp in the morning xx

Hubby said earlier he feels like an old boot :haha: I told him captin winkies buddies ( o o ) arent what they used to be I was kidding but he didnt lol :haha: geash I mean I dont b*tch about my (o)Y(o) aren't as perky as they once were :haha:
And baby #3 will probably make me go from cross my heart bra's to cross my waist :blush:

lmao :rofl: your just hillarious :haha:

:hugs: Will u add me as a b&b buddy? :blush: I am kinda shy but am nice...LOL.Sleep well hun and I LOVEEEEEE TACO'S...Made them last week and hubby and I ate like hogs hehehe

Where did your sticker go hun?!?!??! You leaving us LOL..:haha: Joking (((((((((hugs))))))))

i love pizza lol and fajitas yummy emmmm, spagetthi bologenaise (sp?) my bf lived in america but ive held him captive in ireland and he told me to tell you he misses taco bell i also love lambs liver yummy with potatoes onions and gravy :blush: you prob dont eat that over there, i love lots of different food, anything thats not spicey :nope: im terrible for spicey food, cant stand it, xxx

Liverrrrrr another of mu favs,Never had lambs liver BUT loveeee beef & chicken and deer liver YES hubby is a hunter.I cant look @ the deer when he is cleaning them BUT I do eat them HOPE NO 1 HATES ME NOW :dohh::cry:
I LOVEEEEEE MEAT!!!!!!!!!!! :haha:

Where did your sticker go hun?!?!??! You leaving us LOL..:haha: Joking (((((((((hugs))))))))

lol im not going anywhere :hugs: i felt silly cos i was the only person with the sticker :haha: will put it back up now xx

ok so anybody wanna play a game like this or that, or something, have any ideas, fire away im off now to bed but if someone wants to start one, to pass the time, we can answer whenever were on , just a thought, goodnight girlies, Daisy,josy,mrsmmm ... where is everyone else ?? xxx

I am here,I guess from what this thingy is saying I am 2dpo but I think I AM REALLY only 1 dpo who knows lol I will test on the 28th if NO af as that is when the witch is due,GONNA be sooooooo hard NOT to test!
I have a game LOL....Who think I can go ALLLLLLL the way to 28th of this month without testing??? REMEMBER I am a 5dpo tester and beyond normally hehe
Have a nice week ahead ladies...I am so glad to have u all (((((((hugs)))))))
I shall be back in the am with my iced coffee :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->