• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*The Loo-La Ladies*

im not saying it is :haha: im saying you should think that it is so you wont get your hopes up...because you said you dont want to get your hopes up :)

i can see a faint line on it :flower: so im really hoping this is it for you :hugs: xxx

Ill just call it my "maybe baby" im gonna be so paranoid about AF now

Ill just call it my "maybe baby" im gonna be so paranoid about AF now

I like the Maybe baby,I think you will get a darker line in a couple of days if not sooner...I wont say congrats yet BUT think I will be saying it very soon :hugs:

im not saying it is :haha: im saying you should think that it is so you wont get your hopes up...because you said you dont want to get your hopes up :)

i can see a faint line on it :flower: so im really hoping this is it for you :hugs: xxx

awwwwww I love your new pic :hugs:

My temp is still up and it cant be an evap it came up within 3 minutes and u thought i saw something in yesterdays test and i just discarded as invalid but twice now??? Lol

That is a FRER right? if so that is VERY abnormal to get invalid or evap on them and twice NO WAY! Or atleast not from what I have heard......I am sooooo excited for you!!!! I hope you are and that u rub off on the rest of us and we also get a BFP
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yeah its a frer and i have never gotten even a hint of a line before even when i looked at it hours after the test so well see

Yeah its a frer and i have never gotten even a hint of a line before even when i looked at it hours after the test so well see

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: I am FX and praying for you,I know how nervous you must be but try to relax hun and let your LO snuggle in as I REALLY feel it is your BFP
I wish you would hold for 3 hours today and take 6pm test,I am serious I have seen it TIME AFTER TIME ladies get best results with pm urine,But your choice hun your body
((((((((((HUGS))))))):hugs:

As for me I am ok today DONT know why BUT I feel I am out this cycle I feel like my temps are crazy and well I sleep with my mouth open ( SPIDERS) GROSSS
And I feel like we just didnt get the egg,I was VERYYYY crampy yesterday and have read that can mean cysts ?? I dont know I just know I am tired today kinda Blahh but could be because recooping from all the BD last week and saturday I guess time will tell,I am TRYING to be positive but as we all know can be hard but dont want to be a drag so if I am alittle quiet well that is why.I feel we will NEVER have #3 and I feel like a failure and I am now crying and DONT know where this came from today?? I woke up fine until I tested and FF isnt even considering my ovulation no coverline,,,,Ughhhh ONE of those days
Hope you all have a nice day,My chart looks like I am just out it really does (((sobs)))

I know how u feel i felt the same way because we onlu BD once this cycle its hard but u know just stay positive the more u stress the harder itll be.. Itll all happen in Gods time

thanks daisy, yeah the pic is of my two babies :) the brown one is called Daisy-May who is a whippet and the white one is called Fifi who is a bichon freise terrier X altough i dont see any bichon freise in her she looks like a white jack russell to me :kiss:

josy my fingers are crossed for you and maybe baby sounds so cute :) xx

daisy why does your chart look like your out ?? your still have a chance as much as the rest of us :hugs: chin up misses xxxx

ok so somebody signed up to FF via my account or something, i only have the basic one but now i got 5 free vip days :happydance: im soooo sad lol i need a life :rofl:

im making lasagna and garlic and cheese slices for dinner yummy :) xxx

it was :D ladies i have a bit of a problem, well my cm seems to be a little ..... clumpy :blush: and im a little sore down there from whatever way his penis went in me last night and thats ok, its the cm im worried about, ive never had 'clumpy' cm before they are very small clumps too, do you ladies get this sometimes?? xxx

also i dont have discharge, i only noticed this when i was checking my cervix, it is medium now and TMI but its only when i take my finger out there is this clumpy cm and it doesnt smell xxx :blush: how embarressing :blush: xxx

yes !!! omg thank you i thought i had thrush or something ive never had thrush or a yeast infection :haha: it kinda freaked me out because ive never had this before :hugs: thanks xx

Lol yeah ive had them since O n i never had them before

mine just started this evening :wacko: , well i asked for opinions on my chart in the tww section and ladies seem to think i ovulated on cd 20 too so im classing myself as 2dpo and see what happens :happydance: ... oh god its gunna be hours before i see your test results i will be getting up in the morning and you will prob just be going to bed lol im looking forward to your first post tomorrow xxxx

Lol yeah ive had them since O n i never had them before

and are you really dry? like no cm ? I am its only when i check my cervix its there :shrug: i put it in FF as sticky but heres to hoping its a good thing altough with me at 2dpo i think its way too early lol im NOT symptom spotting this cycle :coffee: honest :haha: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->