The LTTTC BFP Announcement Sticky - Guidelines

Congratulations! :) H&H 9mo's to you and bean!

Hurrah! Congrats x SO love it when this thread gets a BFP!

I had my second beta test this am, so I will know if the bean is sticking so far at around 11 am

HCG more then double, up to 255 heheh very early but good beginings

Awe thats soooooooo super hun :D.Sooooooooooooooooo exciting eekkkkk xoxox

Oh you know - the same! Giving up I think, but one last pow-wow this weekend to see if we bother with another IVF. You're nearly there! Woo-hoo! x

Ah hun Massive hugs.Believe me i know how hard it is xoxoxox.Im here if you ever need to talk.I really hope you decide to continue on.It can and will happen.Its took us 5.5 years and 1 chemical and 1 early loss to get this far.Im sending you tonnes and tonnes of Lucky Irish Dust. xoxoxox

Hi

I have pcos and am on metformin and have been ttc with my first for 6 years. since saturday i have had faint lines on the cheapo tests. was worried they were evap lines but i've never had them before. Done a Fr this morning and got a second faint line. so scared to believe its true.

https://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w8/natycainn/IMAG0070.jpg

is this a bfp? x

Hi

I have pcos and am on metformin and have been ttc with my first for 6 years. since saturday i have had faint lines on the cheapo tests. was worried they were evap lines but i've never had them before. Done a Fr this morning and got a second faint line. so scared to believe its true.

https://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w8/natycainn/IMAG0070.jpg

is this a bfp? x

Oh yes that is a BFP congrats

After four years of TTC #1 I'm preggo!!!!!!!!!!!! ill post the story later

20 months, 26 cycles, LPD, and borderline spermcount and we just got our :bfp: today, next cycle was our first IUI! :) Can't tell you how ecstatic I am, even cried in the bathroom when I saw it :)

Just thought I'd let everyone here know, since I can't scream it from the rooftops quite yet :)

I am pregnant after 10 years ttc, never give up girls, it happens xxx
I had never managed to fall pregnant in my 20's and early 30's - but wasn't really trying. When I started to really try, I asked for advice after 8 months.
Discovered I had fibroids.
it took another 5 years to persuade the NHS to help me. I had 3 operations to remove fibroids, and then found I was too old in Wales for help with anything.
18 months ago I tried a few cycles of clomid, and it worked on the 4th try. Sadly I lost bambino this year.
3 more cycles of clomid, and here I am.

Hope i can post here soon. I am 36 and trying for my 3rd and last baby. Its been almost 14 months. Hopefully this next month we will do it.

Congrats to all you ladies. I love seeing the successes! Just hope I get to post here one day too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"