The LTTTC BFP Announcement Sticky - Guidelines

Hi everyone, just a quick post to say I got my bfp at 5 am this morning!! After 3 yrs ttc, surgery to unblock tubes, tubes partially opened in march. No fertility drugs taken so I'm feeling v chuffed today!!

Thanx dazed x u still can't believe it, I'm very tired and dizzy but happy too x

I got my blood work results back yesterday and I am officially pregnant! It has been a long, emotional road but all the tears and pain were worth it. Due August 4th 2013

Just a quick drop in to say I got my bfp after 13yrs of trying. Have been lurking on the LTTTC forums for yrs. Don't give up hope and wishing you all of you all the luck in the world & hope you get your miracles soon

Just a quick drop in to say I got my bfp after 13yrs of trying. Have been lurking on the LTTTC forums for yrs. Don't give up hope and wishing you all of you all the luck in the world & hope you get your miracles soon

Congratulations! That's a long time trying!
Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Congratulations to all those ladies that have finally got their BFP wish!

I got my first ever BFP myself about an hour ago after 20 months of trying. The most surprising part is that after putting off the doctors to have test about four months ago, we were going to start again from the beginning if we hadn't been successful this time round.

Congrats to all of you. Such a blessing!

im afraid to breathe wrong or even think that its it after nearly 3 long yrs of ttc..after so many m/c and a few chemicals and some faulty tests

omg omg..im not even going to say it as i KNOW FOR SURE ill be jinxing myself..

please keep this OMG in your prayers and send some sticky baby dust please!!!

CAN THIS BE IT OR WILL I BE CRUSHED AGAIN?? omg!! lol i wasnt even going to post this but i feel like im going to pop if i do post ( something) im telling noone till i know this is it and it is sticky if it is it...

please dont let this be a couple faulty tests or another chemical..:(

omgomgomg!! lol

if its not i want to thank everyone here for there continuing support...

since i came to this board it has made this jouney so much easier then it was...alone it stunk with people who totally getit...well you guys help..
so either way thank you :hugs:

Massive congratulations to you!! Sending lots of sticky dust your way!

Massive congratulations to you!! Sending lots of sticky dust your way!

thanks for the congrats..but no congrats not yet...not till i know its 100 percent real and and going to stick..and not a fluck..just want sticky vibes and some good ole fashioned baby dust..lol

:D
:hugs:

It very early days but I got my BFP this morning!! Never ever thought I'd see two lines on a pregnancy test. I'm trying not to get over excited in case it doesn't stick or it's all a big fluke but YAY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->