The LTTTC thread for everyone.

That's just it Crystal, how can you not? There's no way I could skip the deed when I know it's O time, and no doubt we do it wayyyyyyyyyy more then compared to any other time of the month! I am thinking about softcups this month-I bought them months ago but was too terrified it would get stuck:wacko:
Anyone using them? Good or bad? Should I even bother?

I like them...I use them for both AF and TTC...however, lately i've been parnoid that they are blocking the sperm from getting in instead of helping them get there...

That's just it Crystal, how can you not? There's no way I could skip the deed when I know it's O time, and no doubt we do it wayyyyyyyyyy more then compared to any other time of the month! I am thinking about softcups this month-I bought them months ago but was too terrified it would get stuck:wacko:
Anyone using them? Good or bad? Should I even bother?

I like them...I use them for both AF and TTC...however, lately i've been parnoid that they are blocking the sperm from getting in instead of helping them get there...

Yikes! That is concerning! I told oh if we use them he is going to have to help me...when I described what I need him to do the look on his face was priceless:haha:
Has anyone read the book "Making Babies"? I ask because they recommend a baking soda douche an hour before ttc if you suspect acidic cm. Anyone done this? I want to try it but just wondering has anyone else?

I think I heard of that a long time ago...something about it makes you more likely to have a boy or something...

I use baking soda to clean my oven and clear my bath plughole, there is no way in hell it's going up my vayjay :wacko:

Soft cups yeah I think we've all tried them, I disliked them, I can feel the hard rubber ring when I'm sitting down a bit, and they are overall a bit icky.

If you are using them with PreSeed then the PS needs to be at body temperature to avoid stunning the sperm with cold (it was a dairy farmer who told me this from inseminating cows, and I choose to believe it, makes biological sense to me)

I use baking soda to clean my oven and clear my bath plughole, there is no way in hell it's going up my vayjay :wacko:

Soft cups yeah I think we've all tried them, I disliked them, I can feel the hard rubber ring when I'm sitting down a bit, and they are overall a bit icky.

If you are using them with PreSeed then the PS needs to be at body temperature to avoid stunning the sperm with cold (it was a dairy farmer who told me this from inseminating cows, and I choose to believe it, makes biological sense to me)

:haha::haha:On the baking soda ,on the Softcups I love them :thumbup::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:haha: different strokes for different folks:haha:

Am pretty sure that putting baking soda in the vayjay is not going to end well...

I've never tried baking soda in the vag. Doesn't sound appealing to me, but it's worth a shot if you're willing.

I've never done softcups either. I figure it has to be similar to a diaphram, and I've used those. They've never gotten stuck, so I wouldn't be worried about that too much.

My RE recommends laying still for about 20 minutes after IUI, so that's what I do instead of a softcup.

The whole "baking soda douche" idea was supposed to be for neutralizing acidic ph that attacks sperm...no idea if it works that way or not, I have read a bit about symptoms of acidic cm but I will spare you the details:blush:

The whole "baking soda douche" idea was supposed to be for neutralizing acidic ph that attacks sperm...no idea if it works that way or not, I have read a bit about symptoms of acidic cm but I will spare you the details:blush:

No, we like details.:haha: But, couldn't you also potentially fulsh out any fertile CM you might have? And I cannot stomach the idea of my cooter fizzing.:nope:

Imagine DH's face as your cooter fizzes away, like a messed up Mentos/Coke experiment :nope: he is not going to want to put anything in there after seeing that.

Imagine DH's face as your cooter fizzes away, like a messed up Mentos/Coke experiment :nope: he is not going to want to put anything in there after seeing that.

He'd probably think I cheated on him and make me head to the clinic for a STD test.:haha:

Supposedly it won't flush cm away-they don't mix(think oil and water). You mix I tablespoon baking soda with a cup of water and dissolve it (this maybe prevents fizz cooch?) then douche and let it run out, at least 1 hour to 12 hours before doin the deed. Symptoms are lemony smelling/sour tasting cm (no I'm not tasting it?!?!?) it's just something I've read, NO CLUE how valid it is...that's why I was asking:shrug:

I've heard it for gender selection techniques.

I don't want to know what the symptoms are of an acidic cooch. If I know, I'll look for it, and then convince myself that I have it. :blush:

"AH HA!! That's why I haven't gotten pregnant yet! My vag is too acidic!"](*,)

But, if you suddenly get pregnant after a douche, I just might try it too. :blush:

What the hell. I've stuck my fingers up there to find my cervix. I have smelled and played with discharge to differentiate if it is jizz or cm. My husband now choreographs the actual sex act to try to maximize conception.

What's a bottle of liquid?

I've heard it for gender selection techniques.

I don't want to know what the symptoms are of an acidic cooch. If I know, I'll look for it, and then convince myself that I have it. :blush:

"AH HA!! That's why I haven't gotten pregnant yet! My vag is too acidic!"](*,)

But, if you suddenly get pregnant after a douche, I just might try it too. :blush:

What the hell. I've stuck my fingers up there to find my cervix. I have smelled and played with discharge to differentiate if it is jizz or cm. My husband now choreographs the actual sex act to try to maximize conception.

What's a bottle of liquid?

I'll admit it, I feel like my scary acidy cm is killing the swimmers lol!! I have nothing to go on, still no appointment on the horizon, so I'm grasping at straws...I could be doing worse things:winkwink:
Next AF is due Christmas eve for me-what a gift-so if I'm blessed with a little bakin' soda bebe I'll def let you know:haha:

:rofl: ready and Jennifer01 :haha:

If nothing else you ladies have brightened my day with the fizzy cooter thoughts :flower:

I can also recommend it for cleaning the oven, does a fab job with no toxic fumes, just sprinkle on and drizzle a little white vinegar over the top (of the oven, NOT the cooter)

Damn it, now I have to askk...couldn't one just use the PH strips sold at the pharmacy to check the acidity of one's own CM?:wacko::haha:

FML.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"