The LTTTC thread for everyone.

YAY HA!! Welcome Brandy!
Quick update on my situation

I have been taking pregitude for two weeks now and I am pretty sure I ovulated (woopee note sarcasm) but I was wondering is it possible to be less cm wet on the day of ovualtion then the day before? I got my surge friday morning most cm then a less bright line sat morning BD sat morning. here is hoping i catch it I must start temping already.

My new awesome dr won't return my calls about what next or if she will do a lap. SO i made an appointment with different group of drs (Jan 25) at the place my last one was done. At least they will have the records of last diagnosis. And for anyoen with no fertility coverage I would suggest you be causious of ever writing inferlity on your forms. I should have written Endometriosis and then my ultrasound (300$ would have been covered) so with new dr i said i want to be seen for painful periods and i have a history of endo. NO mention of TTC. I hope this works with my previous diagnosis hopefully in their records. The new dr seems to be more trained in robotic surgeries so maybe the assholiness of the last dr ignoring me is for the BEST. Silvler lining and all that.

BTW pregnitue is super gaseous. I am taking the whole dose once a day and half at night and this seems to be helping.

YAY HA!! Welcome Brandy!
Quick update on my situation

I have been taking pregitude for two weeks now and I am pretty sure I ovulated (woopee note sarcasm) but I was wondering is it possible to be less cm wet on the day of ovualtion then the day before? I got my surge friday morning most cm then a less bright line sat morning BD sat morning. here is hoping i catch it I must start temping already.

My new awesome dr won't return my calls about what next or if she will do a lap. SO i made an appointment with different group of drs (Jan 25) at the place my last one was done. At least they will have the records of last diagnosis. And for anyoen with no fertility coverage I would suggest you be causious of ever writing inferlity on your forms. I should have written Endometriosis and then my ultrasound (300$ would have been covered) so with new dr i said i want to be seen for painful periods and i have a history of endo. NO mention of TTC. I hope this works with my previous diagnosis hopefully in their records. The new dr seems to be more trained in robotic surgeries so maybe the assholiness of the last dr ignoring me is for the BEST. Silvler lining and all that.

BTW pregnitue is super gaseous. I am taking the whole dose once a day and half at night and this seems to be helping.

Oh wow, I wish I knew the bit about insurance coverage before I filled out my forms. I put secondary infertility on them.

So glad you were able to make your doctor's nonresponsiveness work to your favor. The new doc sounds much better. I guess he doesn't want to talk about what's next in a phone convo and would rather meet with you face to face.

Happy it's so early are you sure? Do you test again?

Lots of love and Hugs for you :hugs:

Well it kind of eliminates going to a RE for me now but if open enrollement for benefits frolls around next oct and I need a RE i can switch to a BCBS which cost more but also covers more and then wait until jan 2013 for coverage to ensue. I sure i hope that is not the case.

Alison, I love the little dancing bunny in your siggie. I'm just noticing it now!

HappyAuntie, Still thinking of you. :hugs:

Oh my stars this thread is DEADDDDDDDDDDD. Anyway, my first dr did call back finally. OF course i was with someone who doesn't know all this and just had to say yes, yes that would be fine etc. So first dr wants to try clomid before lap because she says laps can cause more scar tissue and such but that whe will do the lap

I bet that was a relief to finally get that call! Hopefully the Clomid will work for you and you won't have to worry about the lap. I hear such conflicting things about them.

Things have been dead around here. Between the holidays and all of the bfp announcements I have been hearing lately, I just want to crawl into a little hole! Hopefully things will be better for 2013.

AFM: My first medicated cycle was a bust and I'm back at CD1. I go in for my baseline ultrasound tomorrow morning. I'm worried my ovaries are going to be looking a mess and the doc will make me sit out. Then I've also been worried lately that my left ovary (on my good unblocked tube side) just does not work anymore. Maybe the cyst has caused it to be non-functional.

Hi CA!
Do they know what kind of cyst it is? I had to sit out one cycle back when i did follistim because of a cyst only one out of many so hopefully you will be okay. keep us posted well me at least. As for my lap i still have an appointment with different dr jan 25 so i will see what she says. I also am waiting for a reading from what i am hoping is real psychic about what i should do Jan 8 I am booked in her spreadsheet she is really organized and really booked up. She is different then all teh others that folks use around here so we shall see. Her site says she doesn't sugar coat answers etc, so I hope she doesn' t say you need to do IVF to manifest pregnancy ::(

Hi CA!
Do they know what kind of cyst it is? I had to sit out one cycle back when i did follistim because of a cyst only one out of many so hopefully you will be okay. keep us posted well me at least. As for my lap i still have an appointment with different dr jan 25 so i will see what she says. I also am waiting for a reading from what i am hoping is real psychic about what i should do Jan 8 I am booked in her spreadsheet she is really organized and really booked up. She is different then all teh others that folks use around here so we shall see. Her site says she doesn't sugar coat answers etc, so I hope she doesn' t say you need to do IVF to manifest pregnancy ::(

It's good you're getting two opinions. I'm still amazed at how different docs in the same field can have such different approaches.

It's a simple cyst. I'm worried because it has been hanging around for at least two cycles, probably three because I remember one month I thought I was O'ing from that side and now it's clear that it was just a cyst forming.

I hope that psychic is able to help you. Let me know if she is any good. It's always great to have a personal recommendation. I consulted with an online psychic back when I was trying for dd--I think her name was Ruby. I can't remember how much I paid her, but I remember it was a lot more than say $10, so I was really disappointed in her reading. It took months before she got a reading to me so I thought she had just taken my money. When she did get back with me, I was about five or six months pregnant with dd. To add insult to injury, her predictions were totally wrong and she didn't see dd at all, lol!

I've been consulting astrology websites and I've gotten some pretty accurate answers to my questions. When I was TTC the first time around I asked if I was ever going to have children, and the consensus was that I would but at that time it wasn't clear based on the info I gave how many and when it would happen.

Back in February I asked if I was going to get pregnant in 2012. I was very shocked when two very seasoned astrologers both felt very strongly that I would not get pregnant this year or that if I did, the pregnancy wouldn't be successful. I had asked the question after I had been trying for about 4 cycles and was really looking for assurance that it was going to happen soon. At that time, I was still hopeful because I had given birth to dd just a year prior and nothing much had changed since then.

On the positive side, they both saw me as being able to get pregnant after some time had passed and one definitely saw me getting pregnant in 2013. It's funny because now I am doubting them again because things look so hopeless at the moment.

Let me know if you get good results and service with your psychic!

oh i will let you know...She does seem legit. So my dr is also having me do pregesterone from CD 21 -? I didn't quite remember the stop date. I can't wait to pick up my meds although i am kind of scared to see how much they will cost. Are you doing progesterone supplementation? I am scared of how mental i am going to act with all the hormones my poor family. PMA though maybe it will just make me weepy not angry. That is great that they do see success in 2013. I know it seems hopeless at times but you are being proactive and things just have to help. I have faith for you the drugs are doing their thing for you. Jen a poster on hear was LTTTC and was waiting ot have a lap and her dr put her on clomid and 3rd cycle it worked for her so you just never know. I have also consulted mesina the psychic and she said she sees me needing the medical help and the surgery. So we shall see. I did tell her i had a lap before and Meds so I hope i didn't cloud her messages with that you know? She said she saw me holding a new baby and that 6 's appeared above my twin's heads which led her to believe they were six by the time i had new baby. So they turn 5 in Feb which means i have a few more months at this but not forever :)

Hi guys :hi:

My doc put me on Progestrone for 14 days to get rid of my cysts and it worked. I had them for 3 months

oh i will let you know...She does seem legit. So my dr is also having me do pregesterone from CD 21 -? I didn't quite remember the stop date. I can't wait to pick up my meds although i am kind of scared to see how much they will cost. Are you doing progesterone supplementation? I am scared of how mental i am going to act with all the hormones my poor family. PMA though maybe it will just make me weepy not angry. That is great that they do see success in 2013. I know it seems hopeless at times but you are being proactive and things just have to help. I have faith for you the drugs are doing their thing for you. Jen a poster on hear was LTTTC and was waiting ot have a lap and her dr put her on clomid and 3rd cycle it worked for her so you just never know. I have also consulted mesina the psychic and she said she sees me needing the medical help and the surgery. So we shall see. I did tell her i had a lap before and Meds so I hope i didn't cloud her messages with that you know? She said she saw me holding a new baby and that 6 's appeared above my twin's heads which led her to believe they were six by the time i had new baby. So they turn 5 in Feb which means i have a few more months at this but not forever :)

Jen's story really gives me hope. Messina's reading for you seems promising as well.

My RE had me on progesterone from 5 days past trigger until AF. At first I was really moody but I'm not sure that was due to the progesterone. Other than that I didn't really notice many side effects. Toward the end of my cycle I felt some nausea and crampiness which made me think I might be pg, but I guess it was just the progesterone. I was surprised that it did not make my temps higher. If you do the suppositories they are really messy!

Hi guys :hi:

My doc put me on Progestrone for 14 days to get rid of my cysts and it worked. I had them for 3 months

I hope the progesterone I was on helped with my cysts. I was supposed to take it until AF showed, but I stopped at 12 dpo after I got my BFN. I wonder if I should have continued it.

Well I just got back from my US and the cyst is still there and grew a little bit. :( No news have formed though. I'm supposed to get a call this afternoon with some sort of plan. Milty, I so hope that she calls and says she wants to give me a progesterone shot!

I won't mind sitting out this cycle if the doc does something about this cyst. I really don't think I have a shot of ovulating from my left ovary until the cyst is gone and I don't want to waste the money and emotion trying. I'm starting to worry too because now it's starting to ache. I'm scared it will rupture.

I had two and they were very painful.,.

I would ask about the Progestrone ... My doc at first wanted to give me the pill for a month but I reminded her I was TTC and she said we could try this first.

Oh also I took the pill form wich was nice cause your not trying to help your linning ...just keep you from O'ing fora bit.

Also the very next cycle was my first pregnancy since DS almost 8 yrs before

Well the nurse just called and said I am okay to start another cycle. Doesn't seem right to me but I guess the doctor knows best.

Maybe the pill form would you help you like it helped milty. You sure don't want that thing to rupture the fluid can wreak some damage in there (or at leas that is what DR google said). Having said that i think they can grow super huge before rupturing ...I would ask what happens if the cyst doesn't go away with progesterone next itme you talk to the nurse that way when it takes forever for her to get back to you will know by the cyle after this one and hopefully it will just go away on it's own.
Got my 50 mg clomid. I guess they are sending the progest script in the mail with the clomid instructions. I still haven't got AF i just know i will this weekend i am cd 28 now.

Thanks for letting me know the length of time you took the progesterone.

CD 1 for me. SO I am not taking progest the nurse just meant she was sending for hte order at the lab to see what my levels are at 21 or day 23. I also got the instructions for Clomid in the mail along with all the usual info it said to have intercourse everyother day from cd 12-21...I haven't had that much sex in five years since my twins were born. In prep i started giving my dh dhea maybe i will give every other day 50 mg hopefully get his drive up plus I have been preaching alot about how toxic alchohol is so i am praying he gives that a little break too. Nothing makes your drive less then hangover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->