The LTTTC thread for everyone.

Hey Guys I Decided to Join This thread As well, I Have been Actively TTC For Over 7 Years Now Hope This is My Year =)

Sorry your here but Welcome.

You will find everyone a very good source of Information.

Thanks Milty =) I Am Hoping that Joining This Forum May help me Relax More And Hae a Support Network That I Have Been Lacking Over More Very long TTC battle =)

Well I think talking about it and having people that can relate makes a huge difference.

Also there is a huge resource of Knowledge here on BNB.

I have to be honest with you too

You can become very close to your BNB friends and at times there is great sadness. But we are here for each other. December has been one of those Months.

I'm really looking forward to good news in 2013!

Love ya HA, Hope & W

Good luck on the Clomid Alison!! I am CD5 today. Looks like we are cycle buddies!

Welcome Scorpio!!!

So well put Milty!!

Here's to hoping that we all get good news in 2013!! :happydance:

That sounds great i am on cd 3 ...bring on the crazy

Hi Scorpio!

Tomorrow will be CD1 for me. I'm adding nettle leaf tea to my supplements and taking out the baby Asprin.

I was getting bruises to easy and I was still getting clots with AF. The tea is supposed to work really well it's just more expensive.

I did not know that about nettle ..what are you taking it for?

I did not know that about nettle ..what are you taking it for?

It helps you have a healthy AF. For some that may mean making it longer or shorter. It also is supposed to get rid of clotting and make you regular if your irregular. If that makes sense. It's pretty much supposed to bring balance for you to have a good AF.

A lot of your books will say that you have to have a good AF to start with.

Hurry for a new year! I made it until 1130 before falling a sleep .DS made it to 1030 dd made it to 1130 with me. We had a great dinner with inlaws, spiced warm geman wine (Yum!) and choco cake. We watched the neighbors set off fireworks it was nice out here.

Back to reality and try to ween off sugar. start clomid tomorrow.

This thread has been quiet for a few weeks! After two failed Clomid cycles, I have been told that I will need a lap. The 5 cm cyst on my left ovary never went away, and after my second round of Clomid they found another 5 cm cyst. I am so relieved that I am having this done. At the ultrasound, the doc said the cysts looked incredibly benign looking, so I was worried that they were not going to do anything.

I guess this means they suspect endo? Even if I don't get a bfp out of this, I think I'll get the closure I need to go forward.

You are right the thread has been really quiet. I think it has been due to that pile of bad news we got in December.

Well 2013 is a new year!

I am having a hard time saying this but some good news is I'm currently pg.

It's super early and I was going to wait to say anything ...then I decided its good news no matter what!

Cali I think a lap is a very good thing for you.

Milty, OMG, what wonderful news!!! Congratulations! I'm hoping you will be the trailblazer for this thread for 2013, lol!

Well I'm praying I am but I'm only 12 DPO so it's early.

I am excited as my lines are the darkest I've had :thumbup:

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

AWKKKK!!!! Milty!!!! Holy smokes!!!! I'm so happy for you... !!! What an awesome way to kick off 2013! A BFP from such an amazing lovely!

What the heck...? Let's see some of those BFP's girlie!!!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I'm so happy for you, I'm bursting!!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Holy Crap milty yay!!! Let us see the pretty lines..

Cali...Thanks for letting us know about your lap. I think it is def the way to go for you..When i get my af any day now my dr said she will schedule mine. I am at hte end of clomid cycle one. I asked her nurse if she would do it before wasting the anymore cycles on clmid.

Well the last 14 months I've been trying everything. The big key I learned in Aug. 2012 which was that Progestrone would calm my overies down. I took in my LP and the next cycle I would have less follies.

I have hyper O so this is good for me. I had 2 CP's doing this and other than one other possible cp back in Oct 2011 it was my first hint of anything in 8 years.

So I kept trying stuff. I started A B complex just because. My LP was good but like I said I'm trying everything. With the start of that I had 2 triphasic charts in a row but no positive. This month the bcomplex helped me to O a bit later which for me is good.

In short I was making less eggs and giving them longer to mature before O'ing.

Also this cycle I started the nettle tea.

I feel I should be clear I'm only 12 DPO and have not missed AF yet. I don't even have non squinting lines on a FRER yet. My Wondfo is showing darker and progression to my surprise.

I can't post pics now as I'm at work but they are on the POAS thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->