the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Aww sorry Jasmine! Hopefully next month will be your month!! How is everyone else?? Havnt heard from Lucy in ages!! I went on her profile and she hasn't even logged on here in about 10days! Hope all is ok with her and baby and family cos it's not like her to be so quiet!! How is everyone else feeling? I'm 36weeks tmoro :) 1week off full term :dance: I'm on bed rest at the moment and in alot of pain with a trapped nerve in my back been like this for 5days it truely is agony and I'm hoping and preying that it's over with soon my doctor said they will have to evaluate how I'm going to give birth if it isn't gone soon and if the physio that he's sending round dosnt fix it, got a midwife appointment on tue I think it will be a home visit! Anyway hope everyone is better than me! Lol xxx

Hiya girlies! Sorry I have been AWOL. Totally forgot to say we were going on hols down to Dorset for 10 days. Just got back - really mixed weather, but had lovely time. Feeling lots of movement from baby this week, and it's really active all of a sudden when sudden loud noises happen, so I think it's starting to take things in from the outside! LO's wrist is healing well I think - he seems to be leaning on it to get up and using that hand a lot more generally. Cast comes off next Monday so that will be a relief it is all over.

So sweet of you to wonder where I was Jacksmummy - I have been dying to come on here and hear everyone's news. Can't believe you are so close now. Will be so exciting to hear your news. Your scan pics are fab Shinona, so clear - I'm not getting an inkling about the sex I'm afraid! I will have to guess on yours for a few more days. Congrats on joining team Blue Katie! - lovely name. Must be so exciting to go out and buy all the blue! We have been discussing names all week on hols and have a shortlist now of (still) about 20 for each sex lol! We are leaning towards blue now aren't we? What with Squeshie and Curly's LOs as well! Sorry to hear af got you Jasmine_Rose - fingers crossed for this month :hugs:

When is your next scan JennJenn? Sorry to hear you're feeling a bit sick, but like you say, it's a nice reassurance :thumbup:

Hiya girlies! Sorry I have been AWOL. Totally forgot to say we were going on hols down to Dorset for 10 days. Just got back - really mixed weather, but had lovely time. Feeling lots of movement from baby this week, and it's really active all of a sudden when sudden loud noises happen, so I think it's starting to take things in from the outside! LO's wrist is healing well I think - he seems to be leaning on it to get up and using that hand a lot more generally. Cast comes off next Monday so that will be a relief it is all over.

So sweet of you to wonder where I was Jacksmummy - I have been dying to come on here and hear everyone's news. Can't believe you are so close now. Will be so exciting to hear your news. Your scan pics are fab Shinona, so clear - I'm not getting an inkling about the sex I'm afraid! I will have to guess on yours for a few more days. Congrats on joining team Blue Katie! - lovely name. Must be so exciting to go out and buy all the blue! We have been discussing names all week on hols and have a shortlist now of (still) about 20 for each sex lol! We are leaning towards blue now aren't we? What with Squeshie and Curly's LOs as well! Sorry to hear af got you Jasmine_Rose - fingers crossed for this month :hugs:

When is your next scan JennJenn? Sorry to hear you're feeling a bit sick, but like you say, it's a nice reassurance :thumbup:

This coming Thursday at 8:30 am. I'll let everyone know how it goes. I'll be 7 weeks and 3 days.

JM - I have gorilla hair on my legs! I had 2 last treatments and they were looking great. Now it's all back! LOL. I'll start up again next year after delivery....or do I need to wait until I stop nursing?

Just checking in, hope you're all well :)

Hope you're not in pain JM - that sounds truly rubbish :(

JR - fingers crossed til next month xxx

I have had a pretty weird week, went away with DH (he was working for a couple of days but it was nice to see Oxford and eat out etc) then we went for one day and night to Stratford - it was all really nice and all but mildly dampened by really bad (tmi alert!) constipation - boy pregnancy is so glamorous isn't it?! So yes - I had an interesting week :) Nevermind, baby has been loads more active too :) Or I can feel it more!? And DH felt the kicks for the first time too, so that was pretty ace :)

xxxx

Aw you came to my home town Squeshie! We live in Oxford... lol that's the most personal info I've ever given away on here - must be getting brave. Whereabouts did you stay?

I missed what you said about the trapped nerve JM - hope it has calmed down a bit now. Are you suffering more with this baby? I'm really feeling it this time - it's not awful, but definitely worse than last time - more sickness, I feel heavier and more sluggish and now where I had stitches last time is a bit sore from time to time. Lol the joys of pregnancy hey?! I am gonna be bl**dy massive by the end of this too - Already I'm now less than half a stone lighter than I was at 37wks pregnant with our little boy!!!!! My boobs, bum and thighs are mahooooosive :rofl:. Anyone fancy joining me for a 2012 exercise and diet regime? I'm loathed to do anything too strenuous too soon that might affect milk supply, but I'm 30 next summer and don't want to be massive for my birthday!

big hugs to you all hope your back and pregnancy aches get better .... this AF is such a light one very very odd barely a need to wear a sanitary towel..

Aw you came to my home town Squeshie! We live in Oxford... lol that's the most personal info I've ever given away on here - must be getting brave. Whereabouts did you stay?

I missed what you said about the trapped nerve JM - hope it has calmed down a bit now. Are you suffering more with this baby? I'm really feeling it this time - it's not awful, but definitely worse than last time - more sickness, I feel heavier and more sluggish and now where I had stitches last time is a bit sore from time to time. Lol the joys of pregnancy hey?! I am gonna be bl**dy massive by the end of this too - Already I'm now less than half a stone lighter than I was at 37wks pregnant with our little boy!!!!! My boobs, bum and thighs are mahooooosive :rofl:. Anyone fancy joining me for a 2012 exercise and diet regime? I'm loathed to do anything too strenuous too soon that might affect milk supply, but I'm 30 next summer and don't want to be massive for my birthday!
Just feed like a demon, darling - works better than any diet/exercise regime!

Glad everyone is doing well and hope your back sorts itself out, JM. That must be really hard going.

I have just found out today that one of my colleagues is pregnant. That means there are 3 of us due within 10 weeks of each other in a team of 13! The funniest part: I haven't told them I am preggers yet (they've been so sh!tty to me since I came back from mat leave that I am loathe to!). I am so immature - I can't wait to see their faces when I make my announcement.

x

Aw sadly that didn't work for me last time Shinona - I was starving right through breastfeeding so ate like a horse for ages lol! It did help get me back to within half a stone of my pre-pregnancy weight after a few months tho I guess, so I guess I will just have to be patient.

Lol I would love to be a fly on the wall when you tell them Shinona! We have 4 out of 7 people leaving our team within the next 6wks-2months and our managers wonder why! Sadly I am the last of the 4 to go so will have a couple of quite frantic last weeks before i go on mat leave!

Is it worth taking a test to be sure JM? U never know - if the bleeding is so different too...

dont worry girlies after all my silly head worrying AF is now raging as normal..... just took a while to kick in and now its still hanging about strong as ever ....

Well some what sad news. There was no heart beat. The technician saw a fetal pole and said I may still be too early for the heart beat to be seen. I am 7w3d, so I really think it should be there. She also said I had made progress from my first scan last Monday - I was exactly 6w that day.

So the next step is 48 hour blood draws for HCG. I'll go back on Saturday for the second draw but won't get the results until Tuesday since Monday is a holiday. I guess if the results are really low on this first draw, I'll know MC is around the corner.

Oh jenjen I'm so so so sorry and I'm hoping and preying it's just too early!!! :hugs: good luck chicken, if u need to let it all out we are all here for u! The waiting can't be easy! And u no there are a few ladies on here that have been thru mc so if the worst happens u always have them! Anyway Il be waiting for ur update! :hugs: :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ditto what Stacey said, Jenn Jenn. So sorry you are having to go through this. Will be thinking of you and baby and hope all is well with the HCG tests. Hang in there. Sounds positive that she said you have made progress since the 1st scan. Keep us posted, and if you ever need to talk, we're all here for you :hugs:

Thanks JM & LL...I'm pretty much a realist and not holding out much hope. At 40+ even if you do get pregnant, there is a higher rate of MC. But I'll update you tomorrow once we get the first levels! :thumbup:

We actually stayed just on the outskirts (to save money for Stratford) at the Peartree travelodge - it is not as nice as the lovely malmaison hotel in the castle grounds! It was a lovely city, quite nice to wander around! :)

I'll join the 2012 fitness and diet regime - I have two weddings in August and don't want to be massive and uncomfortable :) x

Awh Jenn, ditto what the others have said, fingers crossed! x

Well I just thought I'd give u guys an update just seen midwife and baby is almost fully engaged :) she said with the amount of braxton hicks I've been having she thinks Evie could arrive any time :shock: I can't quite believe it and now I'm slightly crapping myself if I'm honest lol
Anyway jennjenn how r u darling?? Il keep checking for ur update :hugs: xxx

Good luck Stacey! I know things will go smoothly - at least with my #2 it did.

So just a quick update - The blood test results were normal for a pregnancy at this stage. However, the CRL was 47mm (6w1d) and according to LMP I am 7w3d. There is a good week difference btw the 2 dates. I OV on cd13 and my first +HPT was cd25, so I am confident my dates are accurate.

The MD said based on OV @ cd13 and +HPT on cd25, he would be surprised if this pregnancy progressed. So now a repeat HCG tomorrow and he will call me with the results. Next week I'll either have another scan or go in for the D&C.

Well jennjenn at this point we can only hope and prey! I so hope ur little bean is doing ok! It's good news on ur bloods tho so will just have to wait! How r u feeling darling? U seem to be holding it together really well! I don't really no what to say other than I'm here if u want to talk :hugs:
Well my back is better now! THANK GOD!!! Was so worried I wouldnt be able to take jack for his first day at school!!! Or that I was going to have to have an epidural as I wouldn't of been able to labour!! But all is good now and I'm happy! Going to get the last bits for the hospital bag today I need something to wear in the birthing pool (I'm hoping for a water birth) also need to get jack some school shoes and new trainers ect so got a busy day of shopping when oh get bk from his morning at work. Anyway hope everyone is doing well?! Lots of :hugs: to jennjenn!!! Also il post a pic on Tuesday of jack in his uniform so u can all see lol (proud mummy moment) lol x

JenJen, I am praying for you, darling and hoping that your levels are rising when you get your results back on Tuesday. Definitely good that they thought you had made progress and that the levels were normal though. everything crossed!!

JM, eek! You're almost there! Can you believe it?? I can't wait to see Jack in his uniform either.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->