the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Hello everyone!

I hope you're all doing ok - JennJenn hoping you're ok and your results will be fine xxx

Hope everyone is doing ok?

Stacey - wow when I was at your stage he was also engaged and my Braxton hicks were through the roof! They 'turned' into actual contractions, there wasn't really a drastic change other than at some point I thought 'er I think they're painful and regular enough to start timing'..sure enough every 7-10 mins...then quickly got to 3-4 mins within about 3 hours! Could be any time for you now! I started dilating at 35 weeks and then had Avi weeks early....who knows!

Lots of love to you all xxxx

Hey ladies I thought I'd upload a pic I took tnite of bump it's dropped now so looks different.. Pls pls excuse my hiddious underwear I don't have any matching that fits these days :rofl: (can't actually believe I'm posting a pic in my underwear!) anyway here it is xx

Attachments

• c72fcd30.jpg
    c72fcd30.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 10
Oh I love it Stacey! It'll be no time at all and little Evie will be here! This weekend is a holiday (All offices closed Monday)so we decided drive to San Antonio with the girls and go to Sea World...lots of walking and eating!

Well I went to the lab at the hospital today and it was CLOSED!!!!!! I was so mad! I called the doctor on call and she said to wait until Tuesday. So here is my plan, I'll go to the doctor's office at 8:15 to tell the nurse I want to go ahead with a scan and hopefully get something booked for that day. If everything is fine I'll get the regular prenatal bloodwork, if no hb I'll get the Pre-op blood work and hopefully have surgery Wednesday or Thursday.

Well I just thought I'd drop in a say I'm a WATERMELON!!! Woohoo!! 37weeks and full term :dance: anyway just wanted to share that with u haha hope everyone is ok?!
Thinking about u jennjenn!! :hugs:
Also my best friend told me she was 6weeks pregnant last night and I really couldn't be happier for them both! Xx

Oh and congrats Lucy on hitting double figures!! 99days and counting :D xxx

Looking good Stacey :hugs: I can't believe Evie is almost here!!! Hope the next couple of weeks are good to you.

Not long until I'm in double figures either - where did the time go lol xx

PS FX for you Jenn :kiss:

JM, look at that lovely bump! Fabulous. Congrats on getting to term. That little lady can come any time she likes now. Hope Jack enjoys school tomorrow.

x

Hiya ladies! Curly - lovely to see you stopping in - how are you and LO doing hun?

Thanks Stacey - yep I am in double figures countdown! One week to go and I will join you in third tri, probably only for a matter of days tho by the sounds of it! So exciting little Evie will be with you anytime now! Keep us posted! Can't wait to see piccies of Jack in his uniform too. Hope he has a good first day!

How's things, Shinona and Katie? Hope you're both keeping well.

Any news JennJenn? Hope you're doing ok, hun x

So I went to the doctor's office this morning hoping I could get a scan (instead of drawing more blood). Well the scan lady was booked all day. So I went ahead with the blood work and will hear tomorrow the results.

I've actually have felt great today - no nausea or bloating...so I know the HCG hormones are dropping. I might try to go for a jog since I ate like a pig for the last 3 1/2 weeks!

Well ladies it's official - I've miscarried and have scheduled my D&C for tomorrow at noon :nope:. In addition I've scheduled a tubal ligation as my TTC journey has come to an end. The stats for pregnancy and m/c for 41-42 are depressing to say the least. Since I fall in this range, this is the best choice for me. In all regards, I count myself to be extremely lucky to have 2 wonderful daughters. I wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their support and wish each of you the best of luck!

Aww jennjenn I'm so so sorry darling!!! :hugs: what an awful situation to be in! I'd really like u to stick around tho or il add u on Facebook! Don't want to lose touch after nearly a year of friendship! That goes for all of u! I hope today goes as well as could be and I truely am sorry for ur loss! U give those beautiful girls of urs big cuddles and it will make u feel better xxxxxxx :hugs: xxxxxxx

Oh JennJenn, I am so so sorry to hear that. Please take good care of yourself and let us know how you are getting on.

xx

Thanks ladies! I've been to the loo because I had to take an enema - yuk!

Most definitely we need to be FB buddies! Anyone want my contact info let me know! Sending you pm Stacey!

Oh JennJenn, I am so sorry to hear your news. I am all teary. I really hope that today has gone ok and that your recovery time is short. I have no doubt that as hard as the coming weeks will be for you, you'll handle them with the same positivity with which you've handled the last 12 or so months. If you feel like a shoulder to cry on, please let me know. Like Stacey, I'd love to stay in contact (even though I've been almost AWOL for the last six weeks or so myself). Please PM me your details xx

PS I haven't had time to read back through everyone's post but I hope you're all well. Stacey, you look amazing :)

Hi girls,

So sorry Jenjen - you seem so amazingly positive...lots of love and thoughts to you x
-
Thanks Lucylu all good - Last night no sleep as lo hasn't pooed in 3 days so is uncomfortable :( took him to docs today and all is fine...will give him half oz of boiled water later and hope that helps him poor thing! Explosion I'm sure is on its way lol
He's now smiling and his laughs are a lot like coughs and so funny!
Wow nearly 3rd tri - amazing! Hope you're feeling good with it?

Stacey - nearly there hope you're doing ok and your back is alright!

Lots of love ladies xxx

:hugs: JennJenn - so sorry your journey had to end in this way hun. You sound like you are handling things so well.

Definitely would love to keep in touch. I can't believe it has been nearly a year since we all started chatting. Feels like we are all such good friends now, despite never meeting. Take care hun, and just wanted to say I am thinking of you lots.

KB hun - nice to see you stopping in, albeit in sad circumstances. Been thinking of you a lot xxx

Jack started school today, (I was wrong he didn't start tue lol) anyway here is a pic xx oh I cried by the way lol so bloody emotional xxx

Attachments

• 83ddcaa1.jpg
    83ddcaa1.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 4
Lucy il be seeing u in 3rd tri tmoro!!! Woohoo hope everyone is ok! Jennjenn how did everything go? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->