the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

I think it's OK Stacey - that's what you do when you have to take a sample into the doctors. x

Yea that's a good point katie, keep ur fingers crossed for me chick. All ur symptoms sound good! I've had lower back ache since about 4dpo and felt sicky since then aswell. I'm just very nervous about the frer today,I really hope u are pregnant katie!! Xxx

So do I!! I'm not sure how many months I could take of this! This is only our first month TTC and it's driving me mental!

Sounds really good for you Stacey...can't wait to hear the result! Are you sure you don't want to wait til Sunday - just in case :hugs:

Morning girls! Getting tired of this waiting. I'm into those tense days now (9 DPO at the moment) where it's still easily possible to get a false bfn but also getting much more likely to be a bfp if it's gonna be one....So anyways, bfn for me this morning. Less PMA this morning. I really want to wait until 13 dpo to test again but i have about as much willpower as an alcoholic! its because i have 6 ICs left. if i only had one im sure i would leave it alone until next week! tempted to chuck all but one in the bin but i just know id go and fish them out!

can we wait together tilly? sounds like we're similar way along. Don't panic about losing your symptoms - is such early days, no or few symptoms is still a good sign

So relieved you're getting good lines now jacksmummy - did you tell your OH yet?

Hi jennjenn - how was thanksgiving? hope u had a nice break x

Yes I showed him my test from this morning before he went to work and he said 'wow that's getting darker' so its clearly not me! He told me to take my clear blue digi but I want to save that till sunday when af is due! I just want to take a frer to see if there is anything on it as I really don't want to see 'NOT PREGNANT' in my digi I think that would hurt more. And they are on offer in lloyds pharmacy at the moment 2 for £7.45 normally they are £11 ish for 2. But I'm still unsure if I'm going to get frer or not see how I feel wen I've finished work.
Lucy don't get disheartened if I hadn't of tested on 9dpo and tested on 10dpo I'd of got bfn! I have no idea at all y my ic's picked up on 9dpo but not 10dpo??!!! Weird, I think at 9-12dpo the hormone can vary a lot even if it is fmu or afternoon. Just see how it goes hun xxx

Lucy don't get disheartened if I hadn't of tested on 9dpo and tested on 10dpo I'd of got bfn! I have no idea at all y my ic's picked up on 9dpo but not 10dpo??!!! Weird, I think at 9-12dpo the hormone can vary a lot even if it is fmu or afternoon. Just see how it goes hun xxx

Thanks hun - That is strange how that happened. I reckon you're right, it's so true about the hormone varying a lot whatever time of day. I got my bfp last time at 6pm on 10 DPO I think, so the hormone didn't care that it wasn't FMU then! :haha:

I wish I could just have some bloody willpower and wait to see if af shows up - I usually have some spotting a day or 2 before af arrives fully, so if that hasn't happened on monday or tuesday that will get my hopes up again!

So excited for you for sunday - although it definitely sounds like there is a little bean in there now! :happydance:

How does everyone feel about testing before you go to work as well? I am working Monday and Tuesday, and don't want to see a bfn before I go off there, or I'll be distracted and moody all day and won't get anything done, so it really would be better for me to go the whole hog and wait till af is due on weds, to test again!

Curly - how did you have the willpower to wait till 13 DPO? I need tips! Are you naturally patient or did you have any good ideas to distract you from testing? x

Morning!

Jacksmummy!! Stacey!! OMG!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: GO get that frer! Just so you know I ended up testing without fmu....so don't worry!
I.AM.SO.EXCITED.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :baby::haha: If it shows so much on an ic it should show on frer!
I am feeling okay thank you! just did another ic and dark dark today woohoo! Hehe!! my bbs feel like a matrons bbs....know what I mean?? :haha:
My name is Gem by the way - feel free to use it!

Well - not long for you girls!! VERY excited for you - all your symptoms sound great!

Rachel - Tilly is gorgeous!!! the cutest puppy I think I've ever seen!!!!! So cute!
Lucylu i felt exactly the same way at 9dpo....PMA hun we're all here!
Katie - Hang in there hun - after your 1st week it does start to go bit quicker!

Lots of love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and :dust:

Thanks lucy! I'm really hoping so!! I just thought it would take a lot longer not that I'm complaining at all!!!! I just thought it would take until atleast after xmas I think I just need to see a branded test to make me think that I could actually be pregnant. Xxx

How does everyone feel about testing before you go to work as well? I am working Monday and Tuesday, and don't want to see a bfn before I go off there, or I'll be distracted and moody all day and won't get anything done, so it really would be better for me to go the whole hog and wait till af is due on weds, to test again!

Curly - how did you have the willpower to wait till 13 DPO? I need tips! Are you naturally patient or did you have any good ideas to distract you from testing? x

Hi Lucy - I think I just wanted a reliable answer....i had read a lot of other ladies posts when they were so emotional and worried that I thought I'll just be ill if I do that! :cry:
My OH also wanted me to wait until it was more reliable too and he helped me with saying that...
I also got totally addicted to bnb and writing to you girls...it really really helped me! Every night I'd be like...another day down going into 12dpo etc...ALso and you will laugh at this....I thought hmm I want to be around positive thoughts etc...I checked the bfp announcements a lot!! :haha:

I don't think there's anything wrong in testing every day if you want to - i think i just know that I personally couldn't handle that kind of ride - I am a very emotional girly too and try to keep strong for myself....

I''m not sure if any of that helps! I really hope it does a bit!!

Breathe and hang in there darling - it's really hard!!! So much love and support to you for these last few days! :hugs::flower::hugs:

anyone up to chat?, i know its late....?????????

Rachel (& tilly :haha:)

Tilly - or Rachel! - you are a night owl! :haha:

Blue veins on bbs is a really good sign isn't it. Not sure about the sore gums tho - did you hear if anyone else has had these as a preg symptom?

Love your dog piccies btw x

Hi Lucy - I think I just wanted a reliable answer....i had read a lot of other ladies posts when they were so emotional and worried that I thought I'll just be ill if I do that! :cry:
My OH also wanted me to wait until it was more reliable too and he helped me with saying that...
I also got totally addicted to bnb and writing to you girls...it really really helped me! Every night I'd be like...another day down going into 12dpo etc...ALso and you will laugh at this....I thought hmm I want to be around positive thoughts etc...I checked the bfp announcements a lot!! :haha:

I don't think there's anything wrong in testing every day if you want to - i think i just know that I personally couldn't handle that kind of ride - I am a very emotional girly too and try to keep strong for myself....

I''m not sure if any of that helps! I really hope it does a bit!!

Breathe and hang in there darling - it's really hard!!! So much love and support to you for these last few days! :hugs::flower::hugs:

Aw thank u - ur so sweet :hugs:

You've given us some amazing advice Curly! I'm hoping the 2nd week goes much faster than the 1st! And remember, I'm not testing until 18DPO, so I still have 12 days left until I can test :coffee:

The best thing about today is that I've been paid so I can at least do some Christmas shopping!

I lurve this countdown to pregnancy website that is on some of your tickers - it is a POAS-aholic's heaven!... Anyone else having a really unproductive morning?! x

Me!! Lol I've just got out of the bath and I need to clean the house :( I've told myself I'm not aloud to test again till every room in the house has had a good scrub and looks perfect!!! :haha: I'm hoping I'll be done by tnite got to get going with it soon tho as I'll never get it done! Also jacks got a cold so don't think he's going to school so just hanging around the house xx

Ok so I am a total nutcase - just cannot let this go for five mins - I've got a full bladder now so honestly going to go and pee on an opk instead! (Lets just waste next month's supply! :haha:) Did anyone know they can show up bfps for preg as well as ovulation? Apparently HCG is really similar to LH so a positive opk means you're either about to ovulate or pregnant - this explains it better than me (but still recommends you don't do it) -

https://www.peeonastick.com/opkhpt.html

PS. I am going to change my username to Loopy Lu :blush: - I need to get a life, or at least a new hobby

Me!! Lol I've just got out of the bath and I need to clean the house :( I've told myself I'm not aloud to test again till every room in the house has had a good scrub and looks perfect!!! :haha: I'm hoping I'll be done by tnite got to get going with it soon tho as I'll never get it done! Also jacks got a cold so don't think he's going to school so just hanging around the house xx

Hope jack is feeling better soon :hugs:

I'm at work and I've still had an unproductive morning :rofl:

I really need to go and buy some dog beds, but don't want to go out in the snow....:wacko:

Well im defo out, woke up this morning feeling pants, went a wee and had brown sludge only when i wipe, i woul dlove to think it was just implantation bleed but its far to late for that now i think, so game over for me......

Wishing you all the best of luck with it all....

Jacks cant wait for you to confirm it with your digi, you are so pg lol!!

I think you are Jasmine rose to, too many syptoms not to be lol!!

Good luck to you both and everyone else x x

I am oh so very confused!!! All I can say is if I'm not pregnant this month I'm going to sue the ic company I got my sticks from!!!!
Ok so u all no I pee'd on sticks @ 9dpo and got 2 positives faint but pink, then at 10dpo I got nothing yesterday got another positive so thought yea it was just a fluke! Then this morning took another with fmu and got the best line yet!! So good OH wanted me to pee on cb digi!!
Well jack was feeling better so took him to school and got home I needed to pee bad so I thought I'll dip another stick cos I like to as u all no and this one hardly had anything so assumed again it was because it wasn't fmu. But still had my wee from this morning for my frer so got another ic and dipped it in my wee from this morning (its been stood next to a window in the bathroon since 7.30am) and hardly have any line at all on it, I just don't no what to think??!! God this is hard I will never test early again ever in my life its too bloody hard!!!!!!!!!! Anyway I've got no more ic's left I only have 1 cb digi so no testing tmoro got to wait for sunday xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->