the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

By the way it was a ic that I dipped in my fmu again not a frer I'm glad I didn't waste my money on them x

By the way it was a ic that I dipped in my fmu again not a frer I'm glad I didn't waste my money on them x

Sorry to be obtuse, but what is an IC? All I ever see at the pharmacy are pregnancy tests???

Ic is short for internet cheapie if you go on ebay or amazon and type in pregnancy tests you can buy batches of 10, 25 or 50 tests for really cheap I bought 25 for £4.50 on amazon. They are like the ones you doc would use.x

Oh pooing hell Stacey - that must be soooo weird and annoying!!
Hmm, not long til Sun though darling....EVERYTHING is crossed!!!! :haha: Not my legs.....:winkwink:

Babydust - GL with everything sweet :hugs:

I'm at home working today - got so much done but now need to eat so bad!
mmmm making yummy courgette pasta I think!
BTW no snow here - Only sunshine! Freezing though!

Love to all xxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya All

Day 28 of cycle

Well my day was a little crazy I had a Drs appointment so I thought while I was there Id tell her all the yuckiness Ive been having. So anyway she said that because I have PCOS it will be harder for my urine to show up positive until Im quite a few weeks further than the general population of women. She examined my breasts, pelvis and cervix etc and apparently she thinks its all very positive... apparently I have uterine and cervical changes that are consistant with pregnacy ...... so ooooo errrrrrrr DAMN PCOS so she wants me to behave as if Im pregnant and come back to see her in 2 wks to perhaps have a blood test/ get booked for a scan coz of my previous miscarriage.. Wont feel real though till I get a BFP

Hi guys , I wonder if i'm too late to join? Im actually due 1st of dec but cant seem to find the forum link for that 2ww?

I've had sore nipples for one week now , they feel like they burn more at night :( tmi but iv been having loads of milky cm and cramping today ( af strength but only appear every so often throughout the day) Also cervix is high and very soft, last month it was definately low, and hard before AF. No other symptoms apart from acid reflux for a week too. nipple pain just seemed to appear randomly on one day and not gone away. any reason why it'd hurt more at night?!

Also this is sort of just an accidental 'try' for a baby :) would love it if it resulted in baby :D

Hope we all get BFP 's :D xxx

Hi guys , I wonder if i'm too late to join? Im actually due 1st of dec but cant seem to find the forum link for that 2ww?

I've had sore nipples for one week now , they feel like they burn more at night :( tmi but iv been having loads of milky cm and cramping today ( af strength but only appear every so often throughout the day) Also cervix is high and very soft, last month it was definately low, and hard before AF. No other symptoms apart from acid reflux for a week too. nipple pain just seemed to appear randomly on one day and not gone away. any reason why it'd hurt more at night?!

Also this is sort of just an accidental 'try' for a baby :) would love it if it resulted in baby :D

Hope we all get BFP 's :D xxx

You sound like me ...Ive had all the same symptoms as you and my AF is due 1st Dec too...... Dr said today that I was probably pregnant and to treat my body as such soooo u never know we could be

Oooh jasmine!!! That's good news!!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for u darling!!!!!! Oh I hope u are. How r u feeling today? X
Hello cherryness welcome and we are very happy to have u here!! So how was this an "accidental" try for a baby? :haha: well I hope it worked whatever u did!!!
So I was abit upset again today but I just thought to myself I've easily got 6 positives and maybe I just havnt got that much hormone I dunno if I am pregnant then I am and if I'm not then on to the next month it will happen eventually! Only got tmoro to go then its af day!!! So we will see xxxx

aw thats nice to know im not going insane ! Iv never experianced this much cm :S its yukky! I was gonna take pre vits since I'm going to ttc in three months if this is not , but i guess i should really start them now as it would help if i am and even if im not it'll help prepare for three months time ttc :D Soooo excited. Just got married this year :) did you get married this year too ?

jacksmummy... we were playing irresponsible 'pull and pray' when we got a bit carried away in the moment.... and the pull and pray part didnt happen. ever since then we had pull and pray a few times more ... its like a half hearted effort of 'if it happens it happens' attitude since we're going to ttc so soon anyways and would love to start a family.

Oooh jasmine!!! That's good news!!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for u darling!!!!!! Oh I hope u are. How r u feeling today? X
Hello cherryness welcome and we are very happy to have u here!! So how was this an "accidental" try for a baby? :haha: well I hope it worked whatever u did!!!
So I was abit upset again today but I just thought to myself I've easily got 6 positives and maybe I just havnt got that much hormone I dunno if I am pregnant then I am and if I'm not then on to the next month it will happen eventually! Only got tmoro to go then its af day!!! So we will see xxxx[/QUOT

I hope I am too bit surreal being told preg tests dont work on PCOS the same but hey I guess they must the ovulation tests tend to say not suitable for PCOS ...

Guess it might be true though I missed 2 periods before I knew I was preg with my 3 kids and with my MC I only got a posistive I few days before I MC and that was auite late on too

Jacks Mummy - I've been following your story because I have had the same thing as I said a few days ago - I hope that you get your real BF-digi-P soon!!!.

So far I've had 3 IC tests 'positive' (I think!) and 2 cheap ones from Home Bargain negative. They both measured the same amount of hormone, and I used the IC ones in the morning but I was a bit naughty using the others, I used one in the morning and one at night.

So in short, no idea. But today I have been feeling a bit sad like I do before AF (due Tuesday/Wednesday) and I keep thinking that I am getting AF cramps, but nothing definite yet. When I was pregnant with my daughter I remember thinking 'I can't be pregnant, I feel like I'm just about to come on!' So I just don't know, but I am just assuming that I am out this month.

I'm going out tonight but I think I'll drive and drink lemonade just to be on the safe side!

Good luck to you for Sunday, and good luck to all of you. This site is a massive help for me.

aw thats nice to know im not going insane ! Iv never experianced this much cm :S its yukky! I was gonna take pre vits since I'm going to ttc in three months if this is not , but i guess i should really start them now as it would help if i am and even if im not it'll help prepare for three months time ttc :D Soooo excited. Just got married this year :) did you get married this year too ?

Yes my 1st wedding anniversary is 19th December.... Ive had loads of CM too... I wud take the prenatal vits

Jacks Mummy- I read somewhere the hcg hormone begins to break down if the wee is a bit older/has been sitting around for a minute! You're soooo pg, girl!! :)

Jasmine- My cousin has PCOS and she had almost the exact situation as you. She went to her doc for something different and explained her symptoms, bb's sore and hard. sicky feeling and the doc told her the same thing. All her symptoms looked positive and to come back in 2 weeks and she was PG!!! FX'd for you, chick!!! :)

Baby dust!!!

Jasmine- My cousin has PCOS and she had almost the exact situation as you. She went to her doc for something different and explained her symptoms, bb's sore and hard. sicky feeling and the doc told her the same thing. All her symptoms looked positive and to come back in 2 weeks and she was PG!!! FX'd for you, chick!!! :)

Baby dust!!!

Thanks Beckster.... Im getting so excited the more people tell me all this

Hi Beckster - how you holding up? x

I'm doing ok, Curly! Thanks so much for asking! Although, I did cave and tested at 11dpo-bfn :nope: I thought for sure it would be bfp... I hate $$$ store tests because I took the test and as the dye passed over, there was nothing but then about 3 minutes in, there was a definite line but I couldn't tell if it had color to it or not. I'm so confused. Now, my bb's aren't as sore. AF is due on Sunday or Monday.... I hope she shows sooner rather than later so we can get on to next month!

How are you feeling, Curly?? You must be soooo excited!!! :happydance:

Oh hun - All us ladies are different - 11dpo is still early....my bb pain died down the day before (12dpo i think) so i thought I was out....

Well, i guess if you think you're out then you can only be pleasantly surprised if AF doesn't show! :hugs:

You know - I also checked out the fertilityfriend galleries of pos tests just to see how different they looked with different ladies on different dpos so I wouldn't go mad at any result I got...I helped me a bit... sounds bit mad though :haha:

xxxx

well i took a test yesterday but it was late in the afternoon BFN it looked like there was a line but I could not tell really. Sooo I still have really sore BBS adn they are starting to get veiny. Cervix is still high and just been feeling really off past few days. My nerves feel shot basically which is not normaly for me ugh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->