the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

I don't feel half as bad as you - but then I'm not so far along as you two. I hope I haven't got all this to come :(

Hope you both feel better soon :hugs:

Thanks katie I hope I feel better soon aswell and u jasmine! Just so tired and sicky ah well if I'm pregnant atleast it will all be worth it xxx

Evening ladies how you all holding up? It's nearly Fri and the weekend will be here in no time! :happydance:

i'm at OH's mum's trying to be normal having dinner and weeing myself every 10 mins.....!! :haha:

Try and eat a dry biscuit/cracker of you're feeling sicky....it's been helping me today! I haven't been too bad today - i've made sure I'm eating/drinking regularly! :wacko:

We don't have a dog but we love them! Our neighbour's cats are always in and out of our house, they watch tv with us! They sit outside on our window ledge and look in - so funny sometimes when there's 2/3!

Thanks for saying I can stick around here Jacksmummy! I don't want to get involved with all the worrying there!! :flower:

Hiya girlies

sickness easing off again wooooo but boobs are like rocks stabbing pains shooting through them and my nipples are brown.... hubby says they were definately pink last time he saw them why are they brown.... hmmmm if boobs are still like this tomorrow I have a drs appointment in morning for other stuff may have to tell Dr they are really really hard

Jasmine when I was preg with my son my nipples went REALLY brown its very normal and a VERY GOOD sign!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think u r defo pregnant!!!! My sickness seems to be easing off now, thank god. And curly I'm so glad ur not going anywere!! So u defo not telling mother in law? Xxx

Hehe no not tonight!! Although I know she's be sooooo happy! Going to docs on the 3rd Dec....maybe after that...by the way my EDD is my birthday! How cool is that!? :haha:

By the way jasmine - when my bbs started hurting (they normally do before af) they started to hurt all over - not just nips which is normal for me - like literally my WHOLE boobs hurt and still do.....oooooh good signs!!

Glad you've stopped feeling so sicky - horrid!

Hmm I wonder if my tracker thing will work???

xxxxxxxx

hmmmm sitting here trying to not put my hopes up but hey ho I feel good again YAY soooo glad to not feel sick

Curly ur tracker works sweetie!! I can't wait to get one of them!! Lol and jasmine good signs! I'm super excited to see if u are or not. I'm excited for everyone on here I can't wait to find out everyones results xx

I've had really bad tummy pains all day :( Not like cramps, but proper all over pelvic pain. I've felt a bit sick and had a dizzy spell too. I don't feel pregnant - just poorly. I hope I'm not coming down with something.....

Katie - My pelvis killed like someone had been kicking me....around the early bit not sure thats good or not

Curly ur tracker works sweetie!! I can't wait to get one of them!! Lol and jasmine good signs! I'm super excited to see if u are or not. I'm excited for everyone on here I can't wait to find out everyones results xx

Hehe yay! It works!! It's a day out...don't know why LOL! :haha:

Night night ladies - hope your cramps get better Jasmine and Katiekitty! :hugs:

Not long now Jacksmummy!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

I have a question, I have been thinking I'm going mad :)
Not spotted many usual symptoms whilst waiting to test but I have been extremely bloated all over (inc. my boobs), feeling a little sick and a bit tired. How do you know if you actually feel sick or if it's all in your head?

I think I am driving myself a little insane here - no AF yet period was due two days ago - kept busy so I couldn't take myself to Tescos this eve, going to test tomorrow night when I get home - I work away from home atm. V nervous, and v excited - keep expecting AF to make an appearence :)

I have a question, I have been thinking I'm going mad :)
Not spotted many usual symptoms whilst waiting to test but I have been extremely bloated all over (inc. my boobs), feeling a little sick and a bit tired. How do you know if you actually feel sick or if it's all in your head?

I think I am driving myself a little insane here - no AF yet period was due two days ago - kept busy so I couldn't take myself to Tescos this eve, going to test tomorrow night when I get home - I work away from home atm. V nervous, and v excited - keep expecting AF to make an appearence :)

If you find out how to tell the difference let us all know lol

you never know
good luck with ur testing
xxxx

Hello ladies, and welcome to all the newbies! Am so excited to follow your story Curly! Hope we can all join you soon.

Jasmine_Rose - your symptoms are sounding so positive. Really hope it is your month.

Jacksmummy - so glad your line came back.

Katiekittykat - just keep thinking it only takes once and the day before is the best time! We were the opposite to you and didn't bd within 48 hrs of ovulation but I'm still holding out hope it happened this month.

I'm brimming with PMA today - was nervous to write it as I am gonna feel really silly if I go on to get that bfn!... just feeling altogether different yesterday and especially today though. I've had heavy feelings below my stomach - a bit like the build up to period pains but not painful. I'm only 8 DPO and never get af symptoms this early. Plus they feel like when I was expecting our son. The last 2 evenings I have felt totally washed out, like more tired that I have in a while - I've just woken from a nap! And I am peeing for England! Please please PLEASE let it be my month! This is too cruel if it isn't it... or I am just going mental and having phantom pregnancy symptoms!

Sorry I haven't replied to everyone - I am gonna go to bed. Nighty night ladies. One more day closer to testing x

hi all, hope u r all well :thumbup:

not a great day 4 me :growlmad: just think im out. im only 10 dpo, but have had no real syptoms the last 2 days. my bb's feel big & bit sore still & lots of blue veins showing on them, but thats it. The other day had weird gums, like my teeth were gonna drop out!!!!! anyone had that? or heard its a syptom?

really hungry, but feel soooooooo normal :shrug:

BFN this morn, i know still early days at 10 dpo

i feel sad 2day

Jacks mummy- I have a jack russell too! thats her in the pic with me, she was soooooooo young in that pic - a v v fat puppy!, her name is tilly, my name is Rachel btw! I will post a pic of her, now shes 10 months, i love her :kiss:

anyone up to chat?, i know its late....?????????

Rachel (& tilly :haha:)

Attachments

• tilly in my car! 002.jpg
    tilly in my car! 002.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 2
  • tilly new friend! 001.jpg
    tilly new friend! 001.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 3
hi all, hope u r all well :thumbup:

Not a great day 4 me :growlmad: Just think im out. Im only 10 dpo, but have had no real syptoms the last 2 days. My bb's feel big & bit sore still & lots of blue veins showing on them, but thats it. The other day had weird gums, like my teeth were gonna drop out!!!!! Anyone had that? Or heard its a syptom?

Really hungry, but feel soooooooo normal :shrug:

Bfn this morn, i know still early days at 10 dpo

i feel sad 2day

jacks mummy- i have a jack russell too! Thats her in the pic with me, she was soooooooo young in that pic - a v v fat puppy!, her name is tilly, my name is rachel btw! I will post a pic of her, now shes 10 months, i love her :kiss:

Anyone up to chat?, i know its late....?????????

Rachel (& tilly :haha:)

[-( ............ :-= ........... :?:.....................:coffee:

Hey Tilly thanks for the nice welcome. I'm sitting here with a big fat belly after eating a huge Thanksgiving dinner...I live across the pond and today was gorge yourself day and not feel guilty about killing a turkey, cow or pig...

I'm sorry to hear you are not having a good day...I've definitely been there before and it's never easy to want something so bad, then realize that is just not the right time.

Hi there ladies! Now its getting to the last few days its driving me bonkers!!!! Keep waking at stupid times in the morning and then all I can think about is whether or not I could actually be pregnant or not it plays on my mind so much I can't get bk to sleep :( ah well 2 more days till af is due, so we will see, maybe I'll be able to sleep better when I no for sure??!!
Also tilly/racheal its nice to no ur real name mine is stacey! I don't mind u all calling me by my first name, u little jack russle is so cute!!!! Bless, does she molt? Mine does quite bad and I don't no how to stop it.
Jenjen glad u had a nice thanksgiving hope u ate lots of yummy food! Do u all put ur christmas trees up for thanksgiving?
Lucy lu all ur symptoms are sounding very promising!! Fingers crossed for u hun!!!
Squeshie and jasmine I've been wondering the same thing guess we won't no unless we get that bfp. Good luck ladies how are u all feeling this morning?
Curly are u feeling ok sweetie? Xxx

Morning ladies!

Lovely to know your real names Stacey & Rachel (my name is actually Katie - not that imaginative :blush:)!!

Well, its 6DPO (the loneliest day) and my cramps are much better - I felt shabby all last night) but I have felt a bit sick this morning. My lower back is achy, and I'm sure it's not my kidneys.

Not looking forward to going to work in the snow today - my office is only 2 mins drive, but I do a lot of driving around during the day, which is not gonna be fun in this weather :(

Helloooo ladies!!! Well I took another ic just now :blush: and I got a really good second line well as good as u can get on an ic at 12dpo!!!! So I'm letting myself start to believe that I may actually be pregnant so I'm going to get some frer and test with one today and one tmoro morning, does anyone no if u can still use ur fmu if its been sat in a cup for a while? I no that is disgusting and I wouldnt normally leave wee laying around the house its just I don't want to waste my money on a frer to get a crappy result cos it not fmu, xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->