the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

hehehe YAY visitors its sad lonely place where I talk to myself lol and my friend Vicky who introduced me to Baby and bumps comes along to say Hi .... I need new friendly visitors lol

I've just realised somthing I need to pee all the time!!!! I've only just realised normally I can hold my wee for hours if I don't have much to drink but the last few days I've been peeing about 4times in just the morning!! Hmmm I dunno are u weeing more curly? Xx

Jasmine your signs do sound good hun - how do you feel about them?!

Jacksmummy - yes i am defo needing to wee more - especially in last 3 days - I dd notice though that there were a couple of days before that where i needed to go more.....i can normally hold it for ages too!

Hehe - oh so excited!!

Woudl love to keep in touch!! it's so amazing - As you i can't talkj to any friends about this either!!

Lots love xxxxxxxxxxxx

Ooh so maybe that's a good sign! I just wish sunday would hurry up so I can find out for sure xx

Hehe - me too I'm excited for you Jacksmummy!!

By the way jasmine - i was thinking about your swollen issue....I have obnly had that when TMI I have had loads of BD.....? :haha:

LOL!
xxxx

hey girlies, hope all is well

this thread is getting exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oooohhhh wouldn't it b great if we all had BFP'S by end of month! :happydance:

10 dpo today, BFN on ic............but early days

got 2 go out, ****puppy saying come on i need a walk***

have a great day every1 :hugs:

tilly xxx

Hello ladies, I've been reading your posts over the last couple of days and I thought I'd join in. This is my 3rd 2WW...we've been TTC for the last 3 months and hopefully this will be a BFP. Currently I am 5dpo

I actually started charting my BBT this time around and I am much calmer b/c I can see my temperature has stayed elevated. I have been worried that my luteal phase is too short and not adequate. I'm using the website fertilityfriend.com and I would highly recommend it.

Some hx - I have 2 daughters 9 and 4 and TTC for that BOY!!! I am 40:growlmad: so age is a big obstacle for me...GOOD LUCK all I'm keeping my fingers crossed for everyone :winkwink:

Yes welcome jenjen good luck darling!! There is loads of ladies on this website that are 40+ and they get pregnant so good luck hun!
Tilly I'm super excited aswell chick hopfully se will all get that bfp! Don't worrie about ur test @ 10dpo I didn't have anything on my test yest as u no but today I've got my pink shadows again try looking at it by a window I find u can see the lines better x
Curly I get the swelling issue after too much :sex: aswell lol xx

Yes - it's snowing up here - has been since yesterday afternoon!

What kind of dog have you got jacks mummy? I've got 3 pointers and a springer spaniel, so walking them in this weather is even more of a challenge than usual!

My cramps have now become all over pelvic pain - just a general feeling of being unwell really. Sticky/creamy CM, and feeling a bit sick. Otherwise OK!

I've got a jack russel called tess and shes 1year, so lovely! Just very giddy, we bought her for jack because we thought it would be a while before we started trying for #2 this time last year it wasn't even on the cards but a lot can change in a year! Haha and now we are desperate for a new little bean! What are urs called? Has anyone else got any doggys?? Xxx

They're called Dandy (4 yrs), Willow (3yrs), Jack (2 yrs) and Benson (13 months). So really I'm already a mammy to 4 beautiful fur babies!

Aww u got ur own jack hehe! And yes dogs are sometimes just as hard as a toddler! :haha: I bet they are lovely! My dog is trying to eat my wotsits rite now, she's terrible for cheesy crisps (doritos, wotsits, quavers) any cheesy crisp LOL she's alittle weird,
Anyway ladies how is everyone feeling tnite?! Nearly another day down I'm getting pretty nervous now that testing is only a few days away!! Atleast when u test early and get a bfn you can think 'ah well its still early anyway' but if I take a test on sunday and get a bfn I'll be gutted :( but on the plus side I feel soooooo sick rite now my mouth is watering and I also have that horrid metal taste!!! Eww I think I may actually be sick tonite xxx

I've felt a bit sick this afternoon, and really bloated. Little bit of headache and dizziness.

Keep up the PMA jacks mummy! :hugs:

aww Ive got a staff that we rescued at 5 weeks! hes called Ozzy officailly but I call him Boz! LOLOLOL x

Hehe - me too I'm excited for you Jacksmummy!!

By the way jasmine - i was thinking about your swollen issue....I have obnly had that when TMI I have had loads of BD.....? :haha:

LOL!
xxxx

We hadnt done anything since the wkend before Ovualation so dont think it would have been that... my only hope is that it was extra blood due to early pregnancy.....the magical wizard that is google said so lol Plus its gone now YAY

Jasmine your signs do sound good hun - how do you feel about them?!

I must say all I feel at the moment is SICK lol

I really no longer care .... well for today anyway

I just feel so sick wave after wave of nausea ...

it kind of feels like walking normally...suddenly hit by major heat (even when outside and its freezing) wave of nausea begins loads of salvia and cheeks start to spasm... there is this constant yucky taste down the sides of my tongue and I feel like I was cleaning and put my finger in my mouth.... its gross ...........

Really think I may end up just going to bed as soon as I can ... I dont want to be sick!!!!

on the plus side I feel soooooo sick rite now my mouth is watering and I also have that horrid metal taste!!! Eww I think I may actually be sick tonite xxx

seriously may join you............ HELP !!!! I dont want to be sick but I think its coming ... its like sitting at the edge of cliff knowing that at some point u are just gonna fall

Jasmine I feel the same I can't wait to get my little man to bed so I can just curl up on the sofa and try not to be sick! The thing is when I was pregnant with jack I didn't find out till I was 7weeks and I no I didn't feel like this as I would of noticed something was different!!!! But they do say u feel different in every pregnancy especially if ur having a different sex so we shall see! Either we are pregnant or coming down with a sickness bug! But I don't even want tea at all!! Don't want to eat anything! :( x

Dont want tea either.... infact I just wanna go sleep and wake up again next month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->