the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Omg ladies!!! I'm so excited for everyone!!!!! Nellyo if u got a line on a first response I would say it was a :bfp: oooh good luck let us no what happens!!
Mal urs are looking good go buy a new pink dye test asap!!
Katie if I am pregnant then I've been really grumpy and snappy since about 7dpo but that could just me another sign of af for me, but hey ho u never no!!
Rachael test again test again!!! Sorry I fell asleep last nite just after I sent u that msg thought I was never gunna fall asleep!!! Lol
I'm so excited for today ladies keep us posted xxxx hopefullylots of :bfp: on the way!!! Xxxx

Hi there ladies well I'm not pregnant, took a frer this morning and got nothing! And I'm 13dpo now af is due tmoro the frer would of picked up the hormone and there wasn't even a hint of a line, so all I can say is NEVER buy the ic's from amazon cos I got some cracking false positives (not evaps) cos they came up as soon as the wee past over it!! Anyway good luck ladies but I am defo out this month xxx

Hi there ladies well I'm not pregnant, took a frer this morning and got nothing! And I'm 13dpo now af is due tmoro the frer would of picked up the hormone and there wasn't even a hint of a line, so all I can say is NEVER buy the ic's from amazon cos I got some cracking false positives (not evaps) cos they came up as soon as the wee past over it!! Anyway good luck ladies but I am defo out this month xxx

Stacey - oh no! hope af doesnt come & that its not enough HCG yet. FX

Same here done a IC this morn & nothing! lilly white?????? :shrug:

so feeling a bit down, may go do some shopping or something, or stay in bed all day! :haha: or maybe do a FRER???? ive got one here...????????

DUNNO :shrug:

Rachel (12 dpo) XXX :hugs:

I'm sorry for u aswell hun! But try the frer and see what that says!!! U never no good luck hun fingers crossed for u,
I defo think I'm out I'm having craps now so I think she will be rite on time tmoro I am sad but at the same time I'm glad I finally no what's going on!! Its a relief to no, if u no what I mean its been so on and off the last few days that I feel like a weights been lifted now I no, but obviously I would of loved to have been pregnant but atleast now I no xx

yeah, atleast u know i suppose, but as this is our 1st month ttc, im sure we will b getting those big fat lines soon!

done FRER, nothing :shrug:

i agree with u, those IC's are RUBBISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! both of us have got our hopes up with them :growlmad:

Still keeping my FX 4 u hun

rach xxx

Yea me too for u hun! U never no u may get ur lines in the next few days, I'll let everyone no when af arrives :cry: I can't believe I was stupid enough to get my hopes up but I did get 2 very good positives and 5 with pink shadow lines that u could see from reading distance next month I'm AM NOT testing early I'm going to test on the day af is due xxx

I've just looked and calender and my ovulation day next month should be around the 12th and my af day is boxing day!!! So I'm going to test on christmas day and hope for that :bfp: now that would be a lovely xmas present but if I'm not then atleast I have xmas day to keep me occupied. Xxx

NOT stupid, it just shows how much u want this. & reading posts every1 tests early. You are not out till AF shows, but i suppose u know your body???

but we should def do things different next month :wacko: :dohh: LOL!

Not sure when my Af is due??? didnt think it would be this hard, did you? had a few tears earlier :cry: gonna go 2 local cafe 4 a big breakfast 2 chear me up!

But will def keep u posted! :thumbup:

chin up stacey hun, rachel :hugs:

No this is defo A LOT harder than I thought it really is very stressful I'm just hoping it happens sooner rather than later cos it hurt to see those bfn especially when uv seen 2lines, well this next cycle I'm going to buy another cbdigi opk and have lots of :sex: and hope this time it works! We will see. I'm still hoping that maybe I am but I no I'm not lol if that makes any sense. We will see if the witch shows. Well I've got 1more frer and if af hasn't shown by wed I'll take it but I'm sure she will show before!
And don't feel silly for the tears I cryed a lot the other day at 10dpo its hard wen u see those lines cos even tho u say I'm not gunna get my hopes up u can't help it, then they just go :( well I've kept one of my ic's which looks pos and I'm gunna upload a pic at some point when my laptops fixed so u can all see what I saw xxx

Well ladies its official AF just got me!! :( onto the next cycle it is! My cycle was only 27days this month, ah well good luck to everyone else xxxxxxx

That sucks, sorry to hear. Yeah my HPT are the IC from amazon too, so I'm not holding my breath. Going to wait it out longer before I even get the slightest bit excited. Temps still high, that's a good thing

Yea it does suck but hey ho it was only my first month ttc so better luck next time eh?! Glad ur temps are still up!!! That's great!! Fingers crossed for u! Honestly just don't get ur hopes up if u get a line test with a different brand, I will not be buying them again as I do not trust them one bit anymore, yesterdays lines were so good oh told me to pee on my cb digi I'm glad I didn't!!! I'm gunna try post a pic of the one from yest to warn all u ladies xxx

Yes this was really our first too, I started doing BBT & the like mid-cycle last month so I don't really count it. Please post the pics! It would be great to compare and see what our IC evap look like :)

:hugs: Stacey

At least now you know though and you can get your self set for next time! xxx

Yea that's what I keep thinking and cos I've started af early my next af is due 25 dec! Xmas day so that would be a lovely surprise! And if I come on I'll have xmas to take my mind off it! But I'm not as sad as I thought I would be I'm just glad to no either way, no more early testing! I'm a very regular person (I was before the implant) and now I no for sure my cycles are bk to normal so now I'm going to wait until xmas day and if by lunch time no af I'll pee on a stick cos I always come on before lunch! Lol I'm very regular!! Haha so how's everyone else feeling?? Xxxx

I'm still grumpy (mostly with OH though...) and I've started to get cramps again this afternoon.

Mostly though I'm just SICK OF THE SNOW!

I'm always grumpy with oh, lol and cramps around now are a good sign it could be implantation!! I hope u are hun!! Xx

hi jacksmummy sorry to hear about your af arriving :( hope next month is your month . you never know, you might have a happy new year announcement :D

My cervix has dramatically changed from high, very soft and wet to high and hard , and its pretty dry. :( nipples are still sore at night though , not as bad. exhausted though... probs just cos af is due. I pretty much think im out and its 5 days before my period just now. still getting af cramps... weird. I might test tomorrow just for the sheer hell of it :)

Oh well ! Suppose my fun starts for real in march next year. Hoping for a baby just in time for xmas next year, you never know.

Glad to hear of some potential BFP's. :) must be really exciting !

Also I dunno if anyone else has noticed this I've never noticed until now but the last 2 days I've had really watery cm, and I've just looked it up and its a sign of af, so just so your not wasting ur money on hpt's I thought I'd let u no xx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

For you Stacey darling - however an Xmas BFP would be incredible!!

Lots of love
xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back