the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

It would my darling! All u can do when af shows is get on with things I no my time will come and then I will have a beautiful baby 9month down the line! Then all this ttc will seem like a distant memory lol I'm not even that botherd that the witch got me I just prefer to no where I am with it I just didn't like seeing those lines one min and nothing the next! so I'm gunna be strong like u and wait til af due time ish, I am gunna test xmas day next month and I can't wait!
How r u feeling sweetie? When are you going to see the doc? If I was u I would just book in with the midwife as the doc dosnt do anything anyway or didn't for me and sis in law, they don't do there own test and didn't do bloods or anything just said if I'd got a bfp then I was pregnant and prescribed me folic acid and told me to book in with midwife xxxx

Jacks Mummy- A Christmas :bfp: would be great, hon!!! I'm so sorry about AF, she's such a witch!! :hugs: and FX'd for this month, sweetie!!

Curly- How are you feeling, hon?? When do you plan on telling everyone? :happydance:

Jasmine- Have you been having anymore symptoms??

I'm now 14dpo and haven't been able to bring myself to test again for fear of a bfn! Af is due tomorrow or Monday so I think I'm just going to wait it out. My bb's and nips aren't near as sore anymore and I have no craps, no nauseua or anything so I'm getting a little disappointed :(

Hope everyones doing great!! Baby dust to everyone!! :)

Yes I can imagine that seeing lines and then them not being there is just horrendous....well done for being so positive and if you can hang on til xmas day you'll feel sure that the result is a definite...sorry for you honey but you know i really believe it'll happen when it's supposed to - I have a good feeling for you :hugs:

Thanks for telling me about all that! I might do that! I've called doc's and going in friday of this coming week (dec 3rd)...think they're seeing me early cause they know I've had endo?? Normally they don't see peeps til they're 8 weeks apparently! I think i'll be 5.5 nearly 6...so you think i should just book in with a midwife? When should I book it in for do you think? Do they tell you? Sorry for so many questions but help!
:flower::hugs::flower::hugs:

Jacks Mummy- A Christmas :bfp: would be great, hon!!! I'm so sorry about AF, she's such a witch!! :hugs: and FX'd for this month, sweetie!!

Curly- How are you feeling, hon?? When do you plan on telling everyone? :happydance:

Jasmine- Have you been having anymore symptoms??

I'm now 14dpo and haven't been able to bring myself to test again for fear of a bfn! Af is due tomorrow or Monday so I think I'm just going to wait it out. My bb's and nips aren't near as sore anymore and I have no craps, no nauseua or anything so I'm getting a little disappointed :(

Hope everyones doing great!! Baby dust to everyone!! :)

Hi hun - I'm okay thank you bit sicky but all okay... Hmm let's hope your AF doesn't show! Fingers crossed fr you!! :hugs:

Oh forgot to say beckster - we'd really like to wait til Xmas to tell family - should be 8 weeks by then...:flower:

Hehe well - we were thinking of surprising his brothers and my sisters with auntie and uncle things and the same for his parents with grandparents things etc! We'll see if we can do it!
OMG his mum will go mad - she's been waiting for her 1st grandchild!

Thanks for being excited for me! xxx

Well when I booked in with the midwife I didn't have a clue how far I was at all couldn't remember wen my last af was so could of been anywere between 6weeks to 14weeks lol I was actually 7-8weeks and just call the docs and say I would like to book a midwife appointment and they will book u in and the when u go to see her she will sort ur first scan and all the rest of it and u just go from there. Yea I'd call on monday and see what day she does most docs only have 1midwife and they have 1day where they see u xxx

Thank you Stacey...I'll do that...

No-one told me that! Even the doc surgery!

xxxxxx

Well the digi test said... Pregnant!! I can't believe it. I haven't really had any symptoms! I had some yellow cm a few days ago and then thursday morning when I blew my nose there was blood. But apart from that nothing!! So if you don't have any symptoms, it doesn't mean it isn't your month!!
Jacksmummy, fingers crossed for next month. Thankyou so much for starting this thread, it has helped me keep sane and made my 2ww easier to get through!
Baby dust to all of you ladies! Hope you all get that bfp soon!!
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Curly- That is the cutest idea!! I would never be able to keep it secret:blush: that long lol!!

Congrats Nelly O!! :happydance:

I thought I'd post pics of my $$ store tests just for the fun of it... I thought I saw a line but now I'm not sure. These were from 11dpo. What do you ladies think?

mail

mail

Congratulations NellyO!!!!!! I new u were this morning when u said u got 2lines! So 2ladies with :bfp: yey!!! I'm just sad I can't join u over in the 1st tri BUT I'm hoping to join u girls soon! But atleast we can keep the thread going for if any more of us ladies get the witch this month! I'll be changing the name of the thread to somthing christmasy like "2ww hoping for a xmas :bfp: testing 25thdec" what u think girls? I won't be changing it until just before next 2ww. Xx

Well, looks like I'm out this month. AF just showed about a half hour ago. I feel slightly crazy. I thought for sure I was pg! Oh well, on to next month! Hoping for a Christmas :bfp: along with you, Jacks Mummy!! :)

well I took another test this morning but it was the other blue dye one i had and there is a line but its so faint you have to squint to see it :(

stacey, really soz 2 hear that :growlmad: xmas bfp!!!! yay!

:hugs: x 1000, but good on u for the PMA!

im sure we will still carry on this thread whatever :thumbup:

done ic twice 2day, 1 had faint line, but lost faith in them! too early 2 use frer etc, so will wait a few days!

u were right tho, snow last nite! tilly loves it!

how was everyones day?

congrats nellyo!!!!!!!!!!! well done! how many dpowere u when u got pos?

Rach xxx (12dpo)

here is a pic of test from yesterday and today

https://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c214/Midlifeloki/just me/pregtest002.jpg

This page takes alot to catch up on doesnt it...

So sorry to hear about all those evil AFs ... Wishing lots of Xmas BFP to you all!!!!

COngrats to the BFPs

Im on Day 29 of the cycle
No sign of AF still plagued with waves of nausea and huge BBs ... clear CM maybe slightly yellowish but might just be the light. Got pulling pains again underneath. Im gonna die waiting for the 10th Dec to go for this blood test.

This page takes alot to catch up on doesnt it...

So sorry to hear about all those evil AFs ... Wishing lots of Xmas BFP to you all!!!!

COngrats to the BFPs

Im on Day 29 of the cycle
No sign of AF still plagued with waves of nausea and huge BBs ... clear CM maybe slightly yellowish but might just be the light. Got pulling pains again underneath. Im gonna die waiting for the 10th Dec to go for this blood test.

got 2 go out, just a quick one 2 say good luck hun xxx FX!

Thought Id change my profile piccy to todays pic going to wedding ... you cant probably tell but I dont usually have these BBs lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->