the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

I am expecting (according to my calculations) AF on the 29th. If not I am Expecting AF on the 8th of December (according to the doctors calculations) if not by the 13th (according to my calculations because in Sept I didn't have one until the 13th day)
So after all this what in the world is going on. After 6 Hpt's and a blood test all negetive. So far. Something is up.

Hi jacks mummy, sorry af got you & thank u for doing this thread x

Big congrats to those who got bfps :)

I reckon af will get me soon, temp dropped this am.

Babydust to every1 x

Well ladies its official AF just got me!! :( onto the next cycle it is! My cycle was only 27days this month, ah well good luck to everyone else xxxxxxx

awwww jackmummy im sorry huni wish i came on here earlier i know how u feel sweetie :cry::cry: ive not been on here since i got my bfn my oh said it might do me some good 2 preocupie myself i tested everyday since that shadow line on my ic n NOTHING!!!!! gutted been avin cramps like af is just round the corner xxxx ill stay on this thread wif u n tilly we can do this 2gether n get or xmas bfp yeeeeeyyy:happydance::happydance::hugs: xxxxxx

Well, looks like I'm out this month. AF just showed about a half hour ago. I feel slightly crazy. I thought for sure I was pg! Oh well, on to next month! Hoping for a Christmas :bfp: along with you, Jacks Mummy!! :)

sorry 2 hear that huni xx

Sorry about your AF coming Jacks Mummy, at least she's early and you can crack on with next month!

I'm the same hun, another negative test today, moody as hell and AF cramps - looks like the witch is on the way.

Let this be a cautionary tale to others about testing early with internet cheapies. That's my lesson learned - it's been an emotional rollercoaster.

Onwards and upwards to next month - no tests, no worrying, just plenty of the other!!!

Congrats to all you BFP-ers this month, and good luck to any one due to test!
xx

hey my ttc buddies still no af n still bfn arrrrrgggghhhh i just hate this limbo i was looking at my chart on ff n i guess i dnt really enter enough info so ive brought 1 of those digi thermometers now i know this sounds silly how do i check mt temp is it my mouth my ear internally 4 best results i just dnt know lol xxxx
pma frm now on ladies YEY YEY - my oh half bless him has been comforting me 2day just wish af would hurry up :( xxx

hey my ttc buddies still no af n still bfn arrrrrgggghhhh i just hate this limbo i was looking at my chart on ff n i guess i dnt really enter enough info so ive brought 1 of those digi thermometers now i know this sounds silly how do i check mt temp is it my mouth my ear internally 4 best results i just dnt know lol xxxx
pma frm now on ladies YEY YEY - my oh half bless him has been comforting me 2day just wish af would hurry up :( xxx

You can check orally or vaginally just stick with the same one every day and do it at the same time, right before you wake up in the am. Neither way is "best" you just want a consistent pattern, which is why you do it same way & same time of day.

Sorry about your AF coming Jacks Mummy, at least she's early and you can crack on with next month!

I'm the same hun, another negative test today, moody as hell and AF cramps - looks like the witch is on the way.

Let this be a cautionary tale to others about testing early with internet cheapies. That's my lesson learned - it's been an emotional rollercoaster.

Onwards and upwards to next month - no tests, no worrying, just plenty of the other!!!

Congrats to all you BFP-ers this month, and good luck to any one due to test!
xx

A BIG cautionary tale to not test too early with IC's! as u prob read, i too had a line, but since done loads more all neg!!!!?????? mess with our heads or what!

so u think af is nearly here? :nope: FX for u hun, u ok? crappy ic's!!!!!!!! :growlmad:

:kiss: love this thread, u all seem sooooooo nice :hugs:

what would i do without u all???? :shrug:

OMG! even tho i have bfn's (apart from that horrid pink line :growlmad:) i do have veins on my bb;s that look like ive been scribbled on with a blue felt tip, DH couldnt believe it when i just showed him! his jaw hit the floor! NEVER been like this, even tho im fair skinnned.... he had 2 have a feel too as they are huge! :haha: men eh?

anyway......anyone online & in mood 2 chat???????????

hugs 2 all, rachel, (12 dpo) xxx :hugs: :thumbup: :flower:

BTW, (TMI) my CP is very high, can harly reach it, some white creamy CM, not yellow any more, is that a good sign, along with my ever increasing veiney bb's.......nice! I look like a freak! :rofl: got 2 c it 2 beleive it! :blush:

goodness im crazy! :wacko: 1st month ttc #1 (apart from recent mc) & im ready 4 the loooooney bin! :haha: counting the seconds away :wacko: x 1000 - no that should be 'tottally wacko x 1000!' :dohh:

:shrug:

Stacey, u ok hun? thinking of u :hugs:

rachel , 12 dpo. xxx :flower:

Hi Rachel hun!

Hope you're doing ok! My bbs are veiny actually i saw that a day or so before bfp and thought 'nah I prob just don't notice it normally'...

Oh TTC is like nothing else on this earth - really know how you feel....Have everything crossed for you hun...when you next testing?

xxxxx

Hi everyone! Thanks for the support!! I'm feeling ok now just really crampy :( I am not using ic's ever again and u will all be shocked when I finally post the pic of my ic bfp! I will never recommend them to anyone, I'm glad some of us are getting bfp's and I'm so glad I've met u all! I'm really starting to love u girls but I suppose bonding over ttc would be one of the best ways to bond cos I no I don't talk to my girlfriends about what my periods, cm, cervix, nipple/boob pain and the rest of the gross stuff we all openly chat about xxx

Hi Rachel hun!

Hope you're doing ok! My bbs are veiny actually i saw that a day or so before bfp and thought 'nah I prob just don't notice it normally'...

Oh TTC is like nothing else on this earth - really know how you feel....Have everything crossed for you hun...when you next testing?

xxxxx

aaahhhh, thanks curly, congrats btw, if i didnt say b4!!!!!! yay! :happydance:

so a good sign? they hve been a bit veiney all week, but 2day!!!!! OMG!!!!

never planned on a family till lost my baby, now its all i want me if get +...:cloud9:........:haha:

uuummmmmm, well will test every day with ic's, but not sure tbh, maybe a frer/clearblue on 14 - 15 dpo???? im 12dpo 2day. not sure wen af is due tho :dohh:

how r u feeling? :hugs: soooooo exciting, sooooo happy 4 u!:happydance:

Rachel xxx (told u i was mad!)

Hello jacksmummy - awaiting those pics to really see what you're talking about...feel so annoyed for you!
I am so so glad to have been able to chat to you girls - It's been amazing to discuss everything it really has - long may it continue!! SO emotional.....silly

Rachel - Well I guess if you don't normally have maps on your bbs (lol :haha:) then yes I think a good sign...It's so hard to tell!

I'm feeling okay thank you sweet - I've had a good day - not feeling too sicky - So funny though as every night I feel so bloated and then am gas queen of the world! :haha::haha: terrible!!!

Keep having a look and lurk over in 1st tri but I just don't get positive vibes over there - worrying really isn't good for me! Blessed/cursed with a vivid imagination of my own! Don't feel good about reading all their worries :nope:

Hi everyone! Thanks for the support!! I'm feeling ok now just really crampy :( I am not using ic's ever again and u will all be shocked when I finally post the pic of my ic bfp! I will never recommend them to anyone, I'm glad some of us are getting bfp's and I'm so glad I've met u all! I'm really starting to love u girls but I suppose bonding over ttc would be one of the best ways to bond cos I no I don't talk to my girlfriends about what my periods, cm, cervix, nipple/boob pain and the rest of the gross stuff we all openly chat about xxx

Hi hunny! NO! thank u 4 all ur support too! But its the least we can do, as we know exactly what u r going through. Ever want to chat? PM me etc, I do really mean that :thumbup:

Love ur PMA, its rubbed off on me, was in tears this morn, but realise i have such a good life, my DH is wonderful & we r only in our real 1st month ttc

anyway (lol) glad u r ok

i fished my bfp test from the bin, but it looks manky now! :haha: can still c the line tho, if u want me 2 upload it just ask :thumbup:

I will use the ic's for a few days still, but not get my hopes up! too expensive to use the good ones twice a day.....goodness iam getting far far too addictded to this.....aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :rofl:

rachel xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hugs:

Hello jacksmummy - awaiting those pics to really see what you're talking about...feel so annoyed for you!
I am so so glad to have been able to chat to you girls - It's been amazing to discuss everything it really has - long may it continue!! SO emotional.....silly

Rachel - Well I guess if you don't normally have maps on your bbs (lol :haha:) then yes I think a good sign...It's so hard to tell!

I'm feeling okay thank you sweet - I've had a good day - not feeling too sicky - So funny though as every night I feel so bloated and then am gas queen of the world! :haha::haha: terrible!!!

Keep having a look and lurk over in 1st tri but I just don't get positive vibes over there - worrying really isn't good for me! Blessed/cursed with a vivid imagination of my own! Don't feel good about reading all their worries :nope:

He he! you can be 'gassy queen' stacey can be 'crampy queen' & i can be 'road map/veiney queen' :haha:

****sigh*****

anyone else wanna b a queen 2day??? :winkwink:

rach xxxxxxx

Yea upload it hun! I'm glad everyone feels the same as me! And I really hope u get ur bfp rachael!! I'm rooting for all the ladies who havnt got there af yet!
Well the reason I'm being so positive is because my mum has got 4 children including me and she said it always took her 3-5 month to conceive. So before I started I thought well this could take a while. I wouldn't have been half as upset if it hadn't of been for all the false bfp's I got that really got my hopes up! I'll try upload the pic tmoro ladies I'll see if I can borrow my sister in laws laptop. I've also updated the name of the thread xx

Thanks sooo much to you for creating this thread!:flower: It has been a lifesaver even though I joined in a little late! You ladies are great! Catching up on everything is usually the highlight of my day! Sad, I know lol! But really, like you said, who else can we talk to about peeing and cm and all that other gross stuff without someone thinking we're bonkers! lol

I'm keeping my fingers, toes and everything else you can cross for your Christmas :bfp: , Jacks Mummy!!!

Curly- I know when I was pregnant with dd I had the WORST gas the first trimester! It was sort of embarrassing!:blush: It wasn't necessarily smelly but noisy as hell lol! Dh always found it quite funny lol!

Hi ladies,
Wow, so much to catch up on.

So sorry about af jacksmummy – gutted for you, but hopeful for next month and an xmas bfp - that would be a lovely xmas pressie! that’s awful if the ICs were crap – getting your hopes up like that. It makes you think doesn’t it about testing so early, but it’s so hard not to when you have the option. I wonder if it still could have been a chemical though???

Beckster201 and mamajama – so sorry to hear af got you both! Crossing my fingers and toes for next month!

Congrats NellyO! Fab news - bet Curly is glad of the company too! And Jasmine_Rose that is sounding really positive – I thought your symptoms sounded spot on. Hope 10th Dec comes round quickly! Love your new profile pic by the way.

How are you doing Tilly? – the veiny bbs sounds so so like a preg symptom. Hang in there – 12 DPO is still quite early. Clairmichael – you sound a similar way along, hope you are doing ok.

Mmdrago – are you still waiting to test? Sounds like testing is imminent for quite a few of us. Mal – are you testing again soon?

KatieKittyKat – how are you bearing up? Hope the days are passing quickly for you. I am gonna have a nosey at your chart now.

Curly – how are you getting on? So know what you mean about first tri – the whole atmosphere just seems to change dramatically in 2nd tri.

Have been out a lot this weekend (so sorry for not being on for a while) which is good as it’s kept me preoccupied from thinking about TTC. Have still managed to keep wasting my ICs tho – another negative one this morning at 10 DPO. I think I am setting myself up for a major fall – I’m absolutely convinced I’m pregnant – I’m tired, I’m peeing all the time (I feel like I could go about an hour after I’ve last gone), I have sooo much creamy CM that I feel like I need pads on(!), I’m very aware of feelings below that don’t feel quite like af cramps and are a bit earlier than usual, I’m getting really dodgy wind and I feel soooo warm the last couple of days – really rosy cheeked like my body temp has gone up! I’m not temping but I did last time we TTC’ed, so I randomly took my temp this morning, and it is up there as high as my temp was when I was last pregnant. I just feel altogether pregnant – so scared to write it. I think I am gonna cope really badly with a bfn as I’m that convinced – am gonna feel really silly after writing all this lol! – I just need to talk to someone. What if I am imagining all this stuff? I haven’t mentioned it to OH as I don’t want to get his hopes up if I am so very wrong.

Sorry again for my usual essay – so much to get off my chest and catch up with everyone else's news! Lovely to be able to chat on here. U girls are fab!

Well back from the wedding
Absolutely shattered and exstremely nauseous , had strange feelings in my tummy but its just air running around ...must admit to having to fart alot lol Glad to get hope and take my bra off I really need to go Bra shopping they just dont fit anymore

Hi girls, sorry I haven't been on to update - it's been one of those weeks!

I caved and tested on Wednesday morning and it was BFN and sure enough:witch: got me that night. I was a wee bit disappointed (dh more so) but oh well. At least I know i have a fairly standard 28 day cycle now!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->