the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Yes I am technically still waiting to test but have been wasting ICs! hee hee... I don't mind tho because either I will get my BFP and not need them OR they suck w/ all the evaps and I don't want them next cycle!

I'll still use ICs tho, probably try babywishes.org next. Anyone else use those? These I have now I got off Amazon and they are much thinner than my OPKs I got at babywishes.

Hi Rachel hun!

Hope you're doing ok! My bbs are veiny actually i saw that a day or so before bfp and thought 'nah I prob just don't notice it normally'...

Oh TTC is like nothing else on this earth - really know how you feel....Have everything crossed for you hun...when you next testing?

xxxxx

aaahhhh, thanks curly, congrats btw, if i didnt say b4!!!!!! yay! :happydance:

so a good sign? they hve been a bit veiney all week, but 2day!!!!! OMG!!!!

never planned on a family till lost my baby, now its all i want me if get +...:cloud9:........:haha:

uuummmmmm, well will test every day with ic's, but not sure tbh, maybe a frer/clearblue on 14 - 15 dpo???? im 12dpo 2day. not sure wen af is due tho :dohh:

how r u feeling? :hugs: soooooo exciting, sooooo happy 4 u!:happydance:

Rachel xxx (told u i was mad!)

Rachel - I've been pregnant 3 times - one MC and 2 kiddos - the fist pregnany sign in all 3 was veiny boobs and the areola got larger and darker usually around 12-13 dpo...this looks very promising for you and I am hoping you get your BFP.

Definite BFN for me just now - 11 DPO today. The ICs I'm using say they are ultra sensitive - 10 MIU, so surely I am out now? :cry:

Lucy your defo not out just yet babe some people don't get there bfp until they miss the period! So nobody is out till af arrives!! Can u feel the witch coming? Don't give up yet darling u never no! No point in getting upset until u no for sure that u are out,
I think this is the hardest part of the whole month! Knowing AF could be just around the corner and getting bfn's but all try stay positive because it will happen for all of us at some point just remember that! So if u are out this month then just get in the mindset for next month that's what I'm doing I've just bought my clearblue digi ovulation kit, on amazon they are only £12. I bought mine last month for £22 for a chemist so that's a good saving. Has anyone else got any bfp news or :af: news? Good luck and :dust: to all xxxx

Good Lord! Such a lot has happened on this thread since I was last online!!! I love it!

NellyO....huge congratulations on your BFP! :hugs:

I have an update. As you know, my temp dipped a little bit yesterday...well today it has gone back up again. And this morning when I went to let the dogs out I felt really wet (tmi alert :blush:), and when I went to the toilet and wiped I had a load of creamy cm with a pinkish tinge. Could it be implantation? I've got cramps this morning and I must be the Queen of Gas! Can't stop farting :blush:! I'm in a much better mood than yesterday though :)

The only reason I'm a bit dubious is because my last cycle was 37 days, which would mean AF was due today, and if it wasn't for my rise in temperature I would definitely say that the :witch: was about to get me.

Oooh katie sounds so promising!! I'm super duper excited for u my darling hope this is ur month! When are u due to test? Xx

I'm not due to test until 9 December which'll be 18DPO. So long to wait! You'll all be beyond bored of my symptom spotting by then!

By then I will be about 3days from ovulation again lol I really hope u are. How come u have to to wait til then? Ur tickers says u can test in 5days? Xxx

Fertility Friend 'suggests' I wait until 18DPO as it can't yet track my luteal phase. I'm quite happy to wait a bit longer, cos at least then whatever the result is, I'll know for sure.

That's the trouble with these bloody long cycles....by the time I can test for the 1st time, you're ready to start trying again :dohh: I'm hoping soy speeds up the process a bit next cycle. This one will be 42 (yes, 42) days.

I'm not due to test until 9 December which'll be 18DPO. So long to wait! You'll all be beyond bored of my symptom spotting by then!

Ive got to wait till 10th dec for my blood test and even after that for the result so Im sure Ill still be here listening to your symtoms lol thats if Af doesnt get me before then.

Day 30 of cycle for me today

Not much sign of anything today to be honest. Ive eaten some breakfast without gagging wooo hooo improvement... still got all the BB issues... still early in the day yet though

Me and you Jasmine_rose :hugs: No short cycles for us lol! We're in it for the long haul!

Good morning!!
Wowee congratulations to Nellyo!!! :happydance:

Jacksmummy Stacey darling how you feeling today? xxx Oh and thank you for the new name for the thread - still can't believe what it says!! :haha:

I wish everyone luck with the IC's....still can't believe how wrong they have been! I guess now we know that they're unreliable!

Lucylu - hope you're doing okay hun! Good to keep busy!

Katiekitty - wow they are looooong cycles!! So much luck for when you test!

Jasmine - lovely pic btw - also lots of love and support for your wait til 10th Dec - all i can suggest is brrreeeeeeaaaathe!

All ladies - i am thinking of you all in the wait and for those that are heading into new exciting Xmas cycle woop woop!
:flower::flower::hugs::hugs:

Just got to do as the Dr says in the wait for the blood test. Assume Im pregnant and behave as if I am.... Evil urine dipsticks not working for PCOS... lol
I didnt quite believe her and then I googled and found women who said they had PCOS and had negative urine tests even at 5 mths and yet blood and scans said they were... Its gonna be really yuck though.. but hey last cycle was 17 days and the one before that was 27 days so being at 30 days today means im probably late so thats good :)

Well you might all think Im looney but Ive changed my ticker seen as the Doctor thinks Im pregnant and I cant have a blood test for a while yet. Made it a bunny so it doesnt look like a baby but all the other tickers werent relevant to me really... All of them were wanting to put me back at the beginning of a cycle and Ive not had AF yet ... so until I know through blood or AF here it is

I've changed my profile pic so u can see what I look like, I thought jasmines looked nice so I wanted u all to put a face to the name. I'm the one with my hair down in the black and white and the girl in the purple is my best friend lauren xx

Also jasmine I don't think ur a loony I think u prob are pregnant its just a shame u can't pick it up on a hpt! But do let us no the min ur bloods get bk!!!! I'm waiting!! Lol
Anyone else got any news/symptoms?? Xxx

Hi guys,
Sorry I haven't posted the internet connection I've had access to was on my iphone - and this site would not load properly doh!

Sorry to hear about AF arriving and the unreliableness (is that a word?! :D) of the internet cheapies! Just thought I'd share with you that I tested on Friday with a IC when I got home and no line - my thoughts were to test first with that and if it showed nothing I wouldn't have wasted the digi clearblue I also had. Anyhoo thinking it was weird I decided to bite the bullet and use the expensive one anyway - and it said pregnant 1-2! Was shocked despite have some signs and although it's very early days am very excited.

I wanted to thank you ladies as well as you helped me feel reassured when I was feeling nervous, I do hope that Christmas brings many nice BFP presents for us all :)

It is nice to put names to faces too so I will add a picture too (once I figure it out!) Ta so much, Dani xx

Wow loads has been going on here, congrats on all the bfps :D

Sorry to hear you got AF jacks mummy. Was about to buy some more ic tests but think I'll leave it, they seem so unreliable! And I did manage to get a two pack of FRER on boots on Bogof yay

I'm still awaiting AF I'm now 14dpo and 3 days late. I last got my bfn at 10dpo and been too scared to test since. Temps dropped below coverline this morning so it's not looking good :( still no symptoms of any kind lol very strange lol

Good luck to everyone else still waiting to test x

Hi guys,
Sorry I haven't posted the internet connection I've had access to was on my iphone - and this site would not load properly doh!

Sorry to hear about AF arriving and the unreliableness (is that a word?! :D) of the internet cheapies! Just thought I'd share with you that I tested on Friday with a IC when I got home and no line - my thoughts were to test first with that and if it showed nothing I wouldn't have wasted the digi clearblue I also had. Anyhoo thinking it was weird I decided to bite the bullet and use the expensive one anyway - and it said pregnant 1-2! Was shocked despite have some signs and although it's very early days am very excited.

I wanted to thank you ladies as well as you helped me feel reassured when I was feeling nervous, I do hope that Christmas brings many nice BFP presents for us all :)

It is nice to put names to faces too so I will add a picture too (once I figure it out!) Ta so much, Dani xx

Congrats on your BFP!!!!!!! woooooooo

I've changed my profile pic so u can see what I look like, I thought jasmines looked nice so I wanted u all to put a face to the name. I'm the one with my hair down in the black and white and the girl in the purple is my best friend lauren xx

Love you new piccie ...as you might of guessed the little girl in my piccy is my youngest ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->