the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Welcome mardy! I'm the exact same fully obsessed with ttc its all I can think about lol well I was supposed to be waiting til 10dpo but I just had to have a go today even tho I new 100% there was NO WAY it would have any 2nd line on it! I think I just like peeing on sticks :haha: u should of seen me when I got my 1st smiley face on my cb digi opk I was jumping round like a nutter then went and woke the OH up at 7am on his day off just so we could have :sex: and he could look at my smiley face! He must think I'm round the bend but I'm just so giddy I want a sticky bean rite now!!!! I'm just glad everyone else on this thread is a crazy person aswell makes me feel normal to be around u lot non of my friends no that we are trying well only my best friend and she dosnt have any kiddies so she dosnt really understand how insane it make u! Anyway glad to here some of u are getting strange aches and pains! And the ones who arnt don't be worrying nobody is out until AF shows her ugly face! I no we all complain about the 2ww but atleast at this point we can all live in hope! Xxxx

Hi jasmine_rose well I'm not an expert but u never no it could be down to pregnancy let's hope so!! How long have u been ttc?
Katiekittykat it only takes 1 :spermy: to make a :baby: so let's hope u got lucky! If not there is always next month!!!!!! Just remember that! That's all I keep thinking xxxx

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hiya

We didnt exactly try to conceive this month we just didnt prevent it.... we were trying earlier in the year until we had MC so if it happens this month that would be a plesant surprise. This evening I feel like someone has kicked me in the pelvic bone and I keep having sharp/ pulling pains underneath really annoying when your driving a car but all good signs I think.... as I had them last time I was pregnant just before I had my implant spotting

Hi Mardy and Jasmine Rose......good luck to you both and welcome to our madhouse x x

Well I've been having sharp pains aswell but they are easing off abit now so I'm hoping that's a good sign! I'm excited for all of us! Just hope atleast one of us get lucky this month! I think if any of us get any faint lines or anything on out hpt's we should post it in here aswell so we can all have a look and see what eachother think xx

Also jasmine_rose I'm really sorry to hear about you m/c! Hope your feeling better now xx

Evening ladies! Wow lots of chatting for me to read up on today!
So glad we're all in it together LOL :haha:

Jacks mummy - how long do you wait til you see a true reading on a hpt? Is it different with different brands?
I'm just gearing up for taking mine some point soon!! Exciting!! :happydance:

Had a tough day today....had some blood tests for my genetic history in cancer today as lost my mum at an early age from b cancer, and a host of other members of my fam.. found it quite overwhelming :cry:....

Feeling better now i'm home but my stomach is still going round and round...
My OH will be home from work soon and looking forward to :hugs:!

big excitement for us all this cycle!

I agree also Jacksmummy - we should post news here too!
:hugs:

Hi curly123! I'm so sorry to hear bout ur day sound crappy! And sorry ur mum isn't around anymore!! I always feel women who have lost there mums are some of the strongest women on the plant!! Hope ur results come bk all clear! I was just coming on to update all that my nipples are soooooo sore I can hardly touch them (but I keep touching to check they are still sore LOL) anyway been feeling super tired and with the REALLY sore nipples I'm getting quite excited that maybe I mite be one of the lucky few who get the bfp 1st month ttc BUT I still no its a longshot so I'm still expecting it not to happen if u no what I mean xxx

Hey girls, can I join you? I was waiting for Fertility Friend to confirm ov before I considered myself to be in the 2WW since I never got a positive opk. But now here I am, 3 DPO. This is my first 2WW on my first cycle of Clomid and I'm feeling really nervous and hopeful!

I'm planning on testing November 25, which will only be 11 DPO, because that's Thanksgiving and I'd like to be able to share the news with family while we're all together if I do get my BFP.

Good luck to everyone!! =D

Hey thanks babydust and jacksmummy :hugs: It's been 18 years but still think about her every day - funny isn't it... It's always harder when going through things like getting engaged and TTC but still, i know she'd be proud!

Jacksmummy - lol with the nipples literally laughing - a lot!! Hehehe!!!

Babydust - Also lol with the wind! - I never realised I was so windy too :haha:

xxxx

Yes welcome wanting2010! Lots of :dust: for u this month then! We don't have thanks giving in the uk but if I get pregnant before xmas I'm going to announce at xmas dinner!! I really hope I can do that it would make my familys xmas xxx

In so much pain...convincing myself that my AF is coming... not that Im ever in this much pain. I had pains like this when I was expecting my last pregnancy but it really wasnt this bad...well not that I remember anyway. The pain is a dull ache in my lower back and stabbing pulling pain underneath me. My pelvis surverely feels like its been beaten up

Sorry to hear ur in pain hun! But its all got to be a good sign eh? Well I feel sick sick sick!! But again that's got to be a good sign aswell! I'm really getting my hopes up and I'm sure I won't actually be pregnant just wishful thinking on my part I would assume ah well another week or so and we should all no! Anyway morning ladies, hope ur all feeling well!! Xxx

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Morning! :flower:

hope you're feeling better jasmine_rose!

So jacksmummy feeling sick??? That's is exciting! Wooooo! Anything else?

So i've hit 8dpo today yeah! :happydance:
Hehe I have some cheapies in my cupboard....tempting!

Ooh I'd do it LOL but don't get disheartened if if comes bk bfn as its still super early!!! But if u do decide to, GOOD LUCK cos I have seen some bfp's at 8dpo but I thinks its all down to when it implanted to be honest. Some implant earlier than others. Still feel sicky I dunno let's keep fingers crossed, still got sore nipples! How r u feeling? Xxx

I'm feeling relatively normal!!! :haha:
I have felt bit sick the last two nights although feel fine now - may have been because a lot going on - LOL EVENING sickness :haha:

good morning. Pains gone YAY hope that doesnt come back it was Yuck!!! but oh well my moans continue lol woke up this morning with a very strange throat its dry and sore but it feels like its in patches very odd so its making me feel quite sickly.... must be getting ill could explain the wave of nausea yesterday and the higher temp if Im getting ill ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->