the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Hello girlies!

Thought I'd drop in and say hi - Hope you're all doing well?

I'm doing okay - Had 1st Scan last Fri and went well - can't believe it really

Lots of :dust: to all

xxx

Hello girlies!

Thought I'd drop in and say hi - Hope you're all doing well?

I'm doing okay - Had 1st Scan last Fri and went well - can't believe it really

Lots of :dust: to all

xxx

Hi curly :hi: Glad to see everything is going well for you - hopefully we'll all be joining you soon xx

hi girls well i couldnt wait and went and bought a superdrug test well i did it and got a lovely bfp!!! im still in shock and only held my wee for 2hours and its quite dark for 9dpo maybe i ovulated early. thanks for all ur support lets hope its a sticky bean x x x

Congrats jacks mummy!!! I'm happy for you! fx'd it sticks!! WOO HOO

Yah Jacks Mummy! I have been reading up on what has been going on and I am so happy for you!

Wishing you a happy, healthy 9 months!

Congrats on bfp!!! Welcome to 1st!

Oh no jacks mummy that is horrible! I'm sorry! I hope he has a speedy recovery, nurse him real good!

I have a blood test tomorrow morning so I'll probably wait to hear those results and then use the FRER as an afterthought :)

Congrats Jacksmummy - whoop! Fingers crossed definitely :) xxx

LOL I felt the same way! It didn't matter how/where I moved I always felt like a giant waterfall :/

:haha:... So nice to be able to talk about this kind of stuff! I have a bit of EWCM since I last posted and getting a bit more crampy as well - I think I might be even closer than I thought! No pos opk yet tho and not quite enough CM for it to be imminent, but by the looks of things, I reckon I might ovulate by tues - would be 4 days early!... or I might be being totally deluded as usual and actually I just need to wait it out patiently for another week or so before that little eggy shoots out! :haha:. I am unsure about when we start using the pre-seed now :dohh: - I don't want us to miss starting it if it will help, but if I run out of it by ovulation, that won't be great either! :dohh: :dohh: :dohh: - I need an industrial sized pack of the stuff really, not the piddly little tube of next to nothing they send you which costs £10!

...Sorry ladies for my usual obsessive compulsive-style musings! Hope everyone is having a nice weekend :flower:

LOL I always find myself talking TMI subjects, I guess I just have no shame!!! We "kind of" did the sperm meets egg plan last cycle. Just sorta did the every other day thing. And we didn't even get a chance to BD on O day, missed that one. And I gave up on "conservative" positions :blush: so that didn't help the "flow". Haha ok I'll stop!

Hey guys, do you know what it is?
IT'S SUNDAY MORNING
https://img266.imageshack.us/img266/1894/19dpo.jpg

Yay! Congrats :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

thanks girls! im so happy! but i will feel a million times better when af day has been and gone! im just in a world of my own at the moment lol it was a nice present for my oh when he got home from hospital :happydance: xx

It must've been a lovely surprise after the stuff you been through, omg just read back, your poor things! Sending lots of sticky dust Jacksmummy xxx

Congrats Jacksmummy!! That is definitely your piece of good luck.

Our best mate gets married abroad at the start of December and I don't want to miss it by having a teeny one too wee to travel or being too pregnant to travel. It's OK, I keep telling myself that if it's not this month then it'll give me time to lose weight and get really fit.

xx

Jacksmummy!!!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:. So so chuffed for you hun! Sounds like it has implanted nice and early, must be a good sign.

...Right ladies, to help gravity, my bum is going under a pillow tonight, tomorrow and the following night and I am joining you in first tri by the end of this month! - I'm so bloody determined now - you have all spurred me right on with so many bfps coming through! Bet I will have an achy back by the end of this week!

PS. My EWCM came back after work today, along with a really heavy feeling deep down - that little eggy is coming!!!!!!

Congratulations Jacks Mummy WOOP WOOP so glad you got your BFPxxxx

Good luck Katie glad to hear your back in the 2ww

Im on CD 41 ...so boring waiting for AF when you know theres no way your pregnant silling PCOS but Yay me and hubby :sex: last night for the first time since MC so maybe things starting to look better for us

What a fabulous day and a very B F congratulations to you Jack's Mummy. Sounds to me like your luck is definitely changing. Fingers and toes x'd for a sticky bean! Good luck to you too Lucy Lu. I'm only 3-4DPO today so soon we can symptom spot together!!!! How'd the blood test go mmdrago? Good news I hope. Can't wait to hear....

Hi girls thanks again! Lucy hurry up and ovulate lol I want to see some more bfp's from all of u!!!!
Kb38 are u the next to test then?
Jasmine I'm so glad u and hubby are back on track and hope af turns up soon not long till u start trying again! How's the weightloss going? (Think I'll be putting it bk on now lol)
Shinona I kept telling myself if it didn't happen I could focus another month on getting healthy xx
Well I tested again this morning and my line is still there just a tiny bit darker :happydance: got 1 more superdrug test left (they are +n offer for 4 for £7). Going to do that at 12dpo and I'm goin to get a digi for af day on saturday!
Just thought u girls would like to no my symptoms
1# sicky thru the nite
2# bad lower back ache
3# weird cramping like heavy pulling
4# nearly sick when brushing my teeth
5# boobs are a little bit sore but not really bad
6# bad gas :blush:
And that's about it for now! :dust: to everyone xxx

I'm not sure if I'm next to test. I'm in two minds as to when to start. As you all know I haven't had the best "preparation" and am not holding out too much hope so not sure whether to start early in case I get a surprise or delay until around 12DPO - a day or so before af is due. Any suggestions????

KB38 I am a POAS addict so I started from 9 DPO! In fact, I am still testing daily with my ICs hehe. It's up to you if you want to wait or not. Well, you and your wallet ;) Haven't heard anything yet on the test I'm expecting to get a call in a few hours.

Jasmine I am glad you and hubby are going strong :) Always great to work on the relationship esp when it's stressed. Really hope you two can catch a break, you guys deserve it!

Lucy Lu go BD now! Don't get out of bed for a week! hahaha

Hi girls thanks again! Lucy hurry up and ovulate lol I want to see some more bfp's from all of u!!!!
Kb38 are u the next to test then?
Jasmine I'm so glad u and hubby are back on track and hope af turns up soon not long till u start trying again! How's the weightloss going? (Think I'll be putting it bk on now lol)
Shinona I kept telling myself if it didn't happen I could focus another month on getting healthy xx
Well I tested again this morning and my line is still there just a tiny bit darker :happydance: got 1 more superdrug test left (they are +n offer for 4 for £7). Going to do that at 12dpo and I'm goin to get a digi for af day on saturday!
Just thought u girls would like to no my symptoms
1# sicky thru the nite
2# bad lower back ache
3# weird cramping like heavy pulling
4# nearly sick when brushing my teeth
5# boobs are a little bit sore but not really bad
6# bad gas :blush:
And that's about it for now! :dust: to everyone xxx

Amazing news darling - so happy for you xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts