the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Hi ladies, wow lots going on here!

In my head, I would say wait till 21+ DPO and after your beta test mmdrago, but since I'm a poas-aholic, I would likely do it straight away!!! Lovely to see your tickers by the way.

When do you reckon you will start testing Jacksmummy?

Well, I'm a little behind a lot of you, but I can feel my body gearing up to ovulate, getting a few cramps and CM is changing as it usually does - not quite there yet but it's definitely coming! - if my cycle goes the same as the last 2 months, I still have a week to wait, but fingers crossed it happens sooner!

My plan for this week...use pre-seed every day from tomorrow night (just in case I do ov earlier than expected), put a pillow under my bum every night for the next week (it worked when we conceived our little boy) and OH is on night duty if our little boy wakes up in the middle of the night with teething pains!...this is really TMI so sorry in advance, but the night before ovulating last cycle, I had to get back out of bed an hour after we'd gone to sleep as our little boy was unwell - I know I'm overthinking, but surely going against gravity isn't great for sperm survival LOL!!!

LOL I felt the same way! It didn't matter how/where I moved I always felt like a giant waterfall :/ I was thinking "Why don't they ever show this crap in the movies?!?! How convenient!" I tried to lay in bed at least 15 min or so but I never felt very "successful" at keeping it in :haha:

Oh believe me, I am a POAS addict, I have been doing ICs every day!! LOL! It's just I wanted to wait on the last FRER to see if it got any darker & make me feel better heh

fx'd you ovulate early AND get your BFP along with everyone else waiting for theirs! Let's take over first tri!

LOL I felt the same way! It didn't matter how/where I moved I always felt like a giant waterfall :/

:haha:... So nice to be able to talk about this kind of stuff! I have a bit of EWCM since I last posted and getting a bit more crampy as well - I think I might be even closer than I thought! No pos opk yet tho and not quite enough CM for it to be imminent, but by the looks of things, I reckon I might ovulate by tues - would be 4 days early!... or I might be being totally deluded as usual and actually I just need to wait it out patiently for another week or so before that little eggy shoots out! :haha:. I am unsure about when we start using the pre-seed now :dohh: - I don't want us to miss starting it if it will help, but if I run out of it by ovulation, that won't be great either! :dohh: :dohh: :dohh: - I need an industrial sized pack of the stuff really, not the piddly little tube of next to nothing they send you which costs £10!

...Sorry ladies for my usual obsessive compulsive-style musings! Hope everyone is having a nice weekend :flower:

LOL I felt the same way! It didn't matter how/where I moved I always felt like a giant waterfall :/

:haha:... So nice to be able to talk about this kind of stuff! I have a bit of EWCM since I last posted and getting a bit more crampy as well - I think I might be even closer than I thought! No pos opk yet tho and not quite enough CM for it to be imminent, but by the looks of things, I reckon I might ovulate by tues - would be 4 days early!... or I might be being totally deluded as usual and actually I just need to wait it out patiently for another week or so before that little eggy shoots out! :haha:. I am unsure about when we start using the pre-seed now :dohh: - I don't want us to miss starting it if it will help, but if I run out of it by ovulation, that won't be great either! :dohh: :dohh: :dohh: - I need an industrial sized pack of the stuff really, not the piddly little tube of next to nothing they send you which costs £10!

...Sorry ladies for my usual obsessive compulsive-style musings! Hope everyone is having a nice weekend :flower:

LOL I always find myself talking TMI subjects, I guess I just have no shame!!! We "kind of" did the sperm meets egg plan last cycle. Just sorta did the every other day thing. And we didn't even get a chance to BD on O day, missed that one. And I gave up on "conservative" positions :blush: so that didn't help the "flow". Haha ok I'll stop!

Hey guys, do you know what it is?
IT'S SUNDAY MORNING
https://img266.imageshack.us/img266/1894/19dpo.jpg

Thats a fab line mmdrago - hope you are feeling a bit more reassured now. I love seeing bfps on here! - esp. in our little group.

2 days of EWCM now! - still waiting on my positive opk though. I am actually feeling really positive for this month. I've increased how much water I drink by about a litre a day for the last 2 weeks and it really looks like it's doing wonders for my CM. I think I'm getting fertile CM for more days before ovulation, which can only help up our chances this month! I know it could be other things causing it, but it seems a bit of a coincidence. Who'd have thought something so simple as drinking more water could help!

Fingers and toes crossed for everyone! A few more of you must be near testing now. Take care, lots of love and baby dust to everyone! x

Thats a fab line mmdrago - hope you are feeling a bit more reassured now. I love seeing bfps on here! - esp. in our little group.

2 days of EWCM now! - still waiting on my positive opk though. I am actually feeling really positive for this month. I've increased how much water I drink by about a litre a day for the last 2 weeks and it really looks like it's doing wonders for my CM. I think I'm getting fertile CM for more days before ovulation, which can only help up our chances this month! I know it could be other things causing it, but it seems a bit of a coincidence. Who'd have thought something so simple as drinking more water could help!

Fingers and toes crossed for everyone! A few more of you must be near testing now. Take care, lots of love and baby dust to everyone! x

Drinking water does wonders for EVERYTHING! Keeps everything well lubricated! Skin, hair, EWCM! LOL

GOOD LUCK! I'll understand if we don't hear from you for like a week or so - I mean unless you have a laptop to write from in bed! :haha:

Hi everyone!

mmdrago- so pleased for you :happydance: Me and you are so lucky to have been given another chance so quickly!! Fingers crossed these little beans stick!

Lucy Lu- Good luck over the next week!

It seems a little quiet on here ladies, I assume there's lots of :sex: going on!!:winkwink: Well good luck to you all
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: for everyone!
Let's get the madhouse over to first tri!
xx

:hi: This thread has moved!!

Hello again...I'm still not back in the 2WW (cd47 for me now :coffee:) but so happy to see how you're all getting on!

Congrats to NellyO and mmdrago :hugs:

Hi everyone!

mmdrago- so pleased for you :happydance: Me and you are so lucky to have been given another chance so quickly!! Fingers crossed these little beans stick!

Lucy Lu- Good luck over the next week!

It seems a little quiet on here ladies, I assume there's lots of :sex: going on!!:winkwink: Well good luck to you all
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: for everyone!
Let's get the madhouse over to first tri!
xx

Yes we are! I am so grateful and pray for the sticky bean every day. Hope that we can follow together through the next months as I'll need help with my obsessions! LOL It would be great for everyone here to move to first tri :)

katiekittykat - CD47 ouch! Are you frustrated? I think I would be. I hope that things move along quicker for you!

:dust: to all!

katiekittykat - CD47 ouch! Are you frustrated? I think I would be. I hope that things move along quicker for you!

:dust: to all!

Frustrated doesn't even cover it!! It's not so much that I'm upset I'm not pregnant, it's that my body won't even allow me to try and get pregnant....I got a positive opk on cd44, and have AF like cramps today, so I'm really really hoping for a temp rise tomorrow.

Hi ladies! Hi katie nice to see u over here still got my fingers crossed for ur temp rise!!!!!
Mmdrago ur ic looks great and I'm hoping you can start to relax abit now! When are u doing your frer? I think tmoro morning!
Lucy fingers crossed for early ov!!! Glad ur feeling positive.
So I've got abit of a problem :( if I'm not pregnant this month we are prob going to have to stop trying for 2-3month because my OH had an accident on his quad bike yesterday and has severely broken his leg, I've been in hospital with him since yesterday he's had 2 separate surgerys and had plates and pins put in his knee and shin, he won't be able to walk on his own for 3-4month. (Some new year this is turning out to be) we have decided to wait an see if af arrives and if it does we will try me going on top and if that dosnt work then we will have to wait a few months :cry: hope everyone is ok xxx

Oh jacksmummy, you poor thing and your poor oh. You guys are really having a tough time of it. Is he home yet? My fingers are crossed for you this month though and I wish your oh a speedy recovery.

I think I am about 9-10 dpo today and have everything crossed for this month. If it's not this month then we'll be taking a break for a few months too. I had some brown cm on Thursday which I am hoping was implantation and had cramps since then too.

xx

Oh no jacks mummy that is horrible! I'm sorry! I hope he has a speedy recovery, nurse him real good!

I have a blood test tomorrow morning so I'll probably wait to hear those results and then use the FRER as an afterthought :)

Sorry to hear about your OH Stacey :hugs: Sounds awful.

I'm 1DPO today - my temp went right up!! I'm back in the 2WW!!!

Yey katie!!!!!!!!!! Sooooooo happy for u!!!! At last ur back in the 2ww!! Fingers crossed for u!
Can't wait to see ur frer mmdrago I'll be waiting for it ;)
Shinona why have u decided to take a break? Hope this is ur month!!!!!
Thanks for ur support girls! Xxx btw 9dpo today :happydance: xxx

Ok ladies I no after the 1st month of ttc and using ic's I said I'd never use them again! Well after last month and spending ALOT on frer and superdrug I decided to try ic's again and I've been testing with them since :blush: 4dpo :blush: got a serious poas addiction lol and havnt got anything not even an evap! But today at 9dpo I've got a very faint but pink line on 2 both dipped in the same fmu, I just hope this is a good thing and not a repeat of my first month ttc! So I'm defo not getting my hopes up but it now means I'm going to test at 12dpo with a frer! Just thought I'd let u girls no!! Please wish me luck cos as far as this year goes I defo need some xxxx

oh no jack's mummy, I am so very sorry to hear about your oh's accident. I hope he's ok and that there's no long term damage. I can't wait to hear when test with the frer.

well girls, I need cheering up. I thought I was 5DPO today but when I entered my am temp into fertility friend, my o-day has changed from CD15 to CD17 which means that with the floods and everything I missed BD'ing on the 2 days before o'day. I really don't want to go through this 2ww anymore and, even though I know its impossible and I'll be TTC for month 6 next month (and probably too early anyway) I've started symptom spotting too - lots of creamy cm. i'm not too sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing but I am obsessing...

PS I loved your waterfall comment mmdrago. I so know the feeling LOL

Well KB38 you're not out just yet, hold on and be hopeful! Charting isn't an exact science and at least you did BD near ovulation!

And yes, the waterfall feeling is just sometimes ridiculous. It got to the point where I just started to laugh instead of freak out about it. Of course that's when I realized that laughing pushed more out... heh.

jacks mummy good luck on the FRER! I love the ICs and squinting to see them just right & such. It's almost a hobby haha! But yes once I see what I think to be a line I pull out the big guns (FRER) and confirm! Post pics! ;)

Ok ladies I no after the 1st month of ttc and using ic's I said I'd never use them again! Well after last month and spending ALOT on frer and superdrug I decided to try ic's again and I've been testing with them since :blush: 4dpo :blush: got a serious poas addiction lol and havnt got anything not even an evap! But today at 9dpo I've got a very faint but pink line on 2 both dipped in the same fmu, I just hope this is a good thing and not a repeat of my first month ttc! So I'm defo not getting my hopes up but it now means I'm going to test at 12dpo with a frer! Just thought I'd let u girls no!! Please wish me luck cos as far as this year goes I defo need some xxxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I don't want to get your hopes up either.....but do you think this is it??? Promise me you won't test again until 12DPO though....or I'll come down there and take all your tests away :rofl:

Oh jacksmummy - I have a good feeling about these lines - I am crossing all my fingers and toes for you - you so deserve some good luck after the last couple of weeks. I hope OH is doing ok. Like Katie said, try not to test for a bit... haha - coming from me of all people!

I'm confused today - feel like I'm having definite ov type cramps, but EWCM has cleared up and I still haven't had a positive opk. Will have to wait and see I think! Waiting for opks to turn positive in the ladies loo at work is a bit tricky - I disappeared in there with my handbag, only to come out about 10 mins later - think colleagues will start to think I am having trouble in there! hehe

Hi Katie! - glad your temps went up. So know what you mean about just wanting your body to at least be able to try. I was just off the pill when we started trying for our little boy, and my goodness did I used to get excited seeing a positive opk after such long cycles!! Hope this is your month hun!

Gotta run - I have popped home from work to collect something, and can't even do that without having a sneaky peak on b&b!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->