the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Hi Tanzibar, I have purchased the VIP membership on Fertility Friend a few months ago on a friend's recommendation. At first I was a bit intimidated by having to take temps every morning and inputing into the computer but now it has become routine (and I have learnt so much about my cycle). I have also found the projection data good as it takes the guess work out of TTC so I find it quite reassuring.

I am due to ovulate tomorrow or the next day Lucy-Lu but am not holding up much home for this month. We're still ok for now but it is looking like now we might need to evacuate our home as pretty much the whole city is now flooding. I am pretty sure an evacuation centre won't be the best environment to TTC ;-) I never thought I'd find something to distract me from TTC but I have spent the whole afternoon trying to find an evac centre that will take pets so I don't have to leave my furry babies at home. I cried when I found one.

Good luck bubbs, nelly and mmdrago. Fingers crossed for you jack's mummy and everyone else about to ovulate. Baby dust to you all. I just hope I've done enough already this month.

Thinking about all you guys suffering the floods down there, hopefully you'll catch a break soon, stay safe xx

Well I got a call back about my test results, the nurse said my level was 27 and they want me to get another test tomorrow as well as progesterone serum levels.

That number seems low to me, still worried :(
hcg 27 at 13DPO, is that normal?

Hiya, thanks for the welcome messages.

I feel oddly happy today, I woke up and for some reason felt super happy. Usually on a work morning I wake up mega grumpy - maybe either AF is on her way or a wee bambino inside me is telling me to cheer up, haha.

Yeah I love temping, infact I enjoy waking up in the morning just so I can take it and then put it into ff. I'm such a saddo, I even set my clock to go off early at the weekends too.

Hi ladies how are you all? Really sorry about the floods KB38!! Hope ur all ok!! Mmdrago I'm pretty sure those numbers are fine! Because some 25miu tests don't pick up until missed period so they won't be at that level even at ur stage! Pls try not to worry u worrying won't change anything I think all will be fine!!!! Xx

Well I got a call back about my test results, the nurse said my level was 27 and they want me to get another test tomorrow as well as progesterone serum levels.

That number seems low to me, still worried :(
hcg 27 at 13DPO, is that normal?

27 is absolutely fine Your Pregnant !!! Posistive thinking now needed Congratulations xxxxx

Hi girlies, how is everyone feeling? Well I dnt really no how many dpo I am but at a guess either 3 or 4dpo so that's not too bad and working in the salon is definitely keeping my mind off the 2ww even tho its always on my mind had a client in today asking if I was goin to have Anymore and its hard to say "oh I don't no" and "don't think we are ready yet" blah blah blah but I'm sure u all no what that feels like when really u want to scream from the rooftops that ur desperate for a baby!! But other than that had a lovely day :) no symptoms as of yet but still early days, but I don't think this month is our month I've just got a feeling. So what has everyone else been doin??? Xxx :dust: to everyone xxx

Hey Nice to read and catch up on how you lot are doing. I think I posted on here ages ago when I was only WTT but now I am TTC this year (first cycle this month) . So hopefully I'll join you in the 2011 BFP gang when we all fall pregnant this month. Positive thinking it will happen lol!

:) x

Dr office called this morn, my second test was 46, so it's going up! Won't know progesterone til later as they had to send that one to outside lab. Still deathly nervous as I'm 2 days away from last cycle's "d-day". Have to get another blood test on mon. Praying!

Good luck to all getting ready to test! fx'd :dust: get some :bfp: I need bump buddies!

AF came for me today, in a way I'm glad because I hadn't seen her since 6th November, but still I would have preffered a BFP. If only my crotch and brain would work together and communicate with me then maybe i'd stand a better chance of a baby!

Yay that's fantastic news mmdrago! You must be feeling really relieved. We are right behind you hun! - like I said, save us a seat over there!

Sorry to hear af got you tanzibar - fingers crossed for this cycle!

looking good mmdrago xx

jacks mummy, sending positive vibes your way:flower:

REALLY busy at work just now pah, on holiday in just over a week yaaay!!!

:dust:

Sorry to hear Tanzibar :( fx'd for next cycle!!

The doctor called me unexpectedly this morning, totally caught me off guard I thought something was wrong. He could hear it in my voice too haha asked if everything was ok and if I was worried every min of every day. Well he just called to let me know my progesterone level came back - it was 23 and that's good. PHEW, I think my heart may have skipped some beats there!

Thank you everyone for well wishes, I am nervously awaiting Sunday morning. I have a feeling once I make it to Sun morning a little more weight will be lifted off my shoulders. I'll still be nervous of course, but just knowing I made it farther than last cycle will put me at ease. I even went ahead and made some tickers. See, I'm trying to be positive~ :)

loving your tickers and fingers toes and everything else crossed Im sure it will all be fine this time Positive vibes but I totally understand where your coming from. first time I got to 6wks 4 days, second time 5 wks 5 days. I was a wreak though wouldnt allow myself to think I was pregnant just in case then proved myself right I believe positive vibes help so glad your getting positive... next time Im going to live positive :)

Can I join in please?! This is our first time ttc and our first proper cycle using ovulation tests.

I'm currently aprox 8 dpo...not sure if it's too early to be experiencing anything but the past few days I have been absolutely shattered to the point of nearly falling asleep when I close my eyes...I've also been very grumpy and moody constantly. My wee is also very dark almos mustard colour, my boobs hurt and my nipples are itchy lol!

When can I test from??!

Hi everyone, where is everyone up to? When are you all planning to start testing? I have my fingers crossed for some BFPs to join mmdrago really soon.

I'm now officially back in the 2ww - somewhere between 1-3DPO. Is a bit confusing this month as my temps went up 2 days ago by 0.2 degrees but I didn't get a positive OPK until y'day am. I'm trying not to get to excited as my 'preparation' hasn't been ideal but I can't help it. I was in an awful mood y'day and think I wore myself out. Am absolutely exhausted today. I officially hate the 2ww!!!

Hi ladies, mmdrago I'm soooo happy for u and like lucy said save us some seats in the 1st tri cos I defo want some more bfps from the madhouse ladies!!
Welcome sjlttc I'm very close to you I'm 7dpo, if I were u I would wait until 12/13 dpo before testing BUT I no how hard that can be so I would advise to atleast wait til 9dpo (I have seen some faint bfp's at 9dpo) but if u get bfn don't be too disappointed cos that's still very early!
Kb38 I've also been very moody and snappy the last few days but that could just be me lol so I think me and sjlttc are the next to test but if I'm wrong please correct me!!
Well for me my only symptoms are feeling abit sick this morning and yesterday morning (but I got that the last 2month)
Had abit of weird cramping not like af cramping but stil cramping I can't really explain??!!
The only thing keeping my hopes up is that (tmi alert lol) when I brush my teeth it makes me retch really bad like I'm going to be sick, and that happend for the whole 9 month of been pregnant with jack, but again could just be me!!! Erg I HATE the 2ww it makes me a crazy women!!!!!! Lol anyway this time next week I will no if I am or not hopfully so we will see!!
Good luck to everyone else!! Hoping to see some more :bfp: so we can join nellyo and mmdrago and take this group over to the 1st tri, lots of love and :hugs: for everyone xxxxx

Keep us posted Jack's Mummy and sjlttc! I really hope you both get your BFP this month!!!

The only thing I can remember as far as symptoms go for me this cycle was I had some crazy mood swings. One minute I'd be in a decent mood, then all of a sudden I'd start screaming at the dogs for something stupid. And then apologize 10 min later LOL. The dogs didn't mind, they got lots of guilt treats hahaha

Good luck sjlttc, KB38 and jacks mummy! I hope you all get your BFPs!!! I like to start testing around 9 DPO so I can compare sticks for any very faint lines. I think around 11/12 is when I can start to see VERY faint lines pop up on the ICs. I bet earlier on the FRER, but it all depends on when your implantation happens!

Alright... so I have 1 FRER left. I am trying to hold out & see how dark it will be compared to my 12/13 DPO ones. When do you guys think I should use it?

Should I use it this weekend, before my next beta test on Mon (18-19 DPO)
Should I use it the morning before my beta test? (20 DPO)
Should I use it sometime after my beta test? (21+ DPO)

I can't decide so you guys decide for me! I gotta find ways to pass the time LOL :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->