the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

I did - at Manchester. I graduated in 1999, got a training contract in London, did my LPC also in London, and then decided I wanted to be an estate agent instead :haha: I did go back to the legal profession for a bit - into conveyancing natch - but I'm more of an out and about kinda gal.

How come you never fancied carrying it on? My best mate from sixth form went to Lancaster and I used to visit her all the time. She lived in Bowland Tower in her first year.

I lived in Grizedale! I know Bowland though, not so great now but was new like 20 years ago! I lived in the cheapest halls possible though... Oooh did ya go to Manchester Uni? Or Met? You have a training contract and everything?! I know a girl with a masters in it and an LPC and she can't get one! That's why I never done it, the LPC is sooo expensive (£10,000+) and without a training contract I just ain't paying it. I'm gonna pop some kids and maybe do it later on :haha: kids are more important now :) i'm thinking of training to be an accountant :-=

I went to Manchester Uni - my training contract was at Clifford Chance and I hated it! Loved living in London though....

Accountancy is a brilliant thing to get into. My colleague's girlfriend does it and she earns a fortune!! I think it's the kind of thing you can study for at home as well, so dead good if you've got kids.

I know! You can do it from home! I kinda want something that fits in with all of us now. I'm lucky to have met adam... He wants to go on his own eventually so I could save us a fortune with a qualification in accountancy...

I have worked in London - I did also love it but the job wasn't that great! Get you, contracts are sooo hard to come by these days only 1/4 get them...

I know! You can do it from home! I kinda want something that fits in with all of us now. I'm lucky to have met adam... He wants to go on his own eventually so I could save us a fortune with a qualification in accountancy...

I have worked in London - I did also love it but the job wasn't that great! Get you, contracts are sooo hard to come by these days only 1/4 get them...

My dad still hasn't recovered from the shock of me giving it up :rofl: What did you do in London? Whereabouts did you live? I had a flat on City Road, not far from Angel tube. I loved it at the time, but I don't think I could cope with it now!

I was a bid writer so I bid for money like public funds and lottery funds to support charities that wanted to start new projects etc... I like the actual job just not my boss. I was in barnet - last stop on the northern line! I bet your pa is shocked it's sooo expensive and time consuming! I'm off out now - the OH has promised me a nice night :thumbup: i'll check in on my phone later!

Very true Lucy
But oh well just dont think were ready yet. Not that Im using anything to prevent so I suppose my offical status would be NTNP at the mo.

Exactly like me! Still waiting on the arrival of AF so we can start trying again :)

Can't believe the amount of BFPs on here, hoping some of your good luck rubs off on me! Sounding good Jacks as well on the darker line.

Well done Shi as well, sending lots fo positive sticky vibes, which would sound well dodgy if not on this forum :D

xxx

CONGRATULATIONS :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: I had a feeling u were!! U will walk around in a foggy haze all day but tmoro u will be a lot calmer but it still dosnt feel real to me and my ic was quite abit darker this morning! :cloud9: congrats again me and u are sooo close together my due date will be 1st october. When was the 1st day of ur last period? Xxx congrats again xxxX

I still can't believe it either. I hardly got anything done at work today. I poas when I got home tonight and got another dark line. I have a CB digi to do tomorrow morning.

I'm not sure on exact date. I got af on 19 December, which was 3 days early but it only lasted a couple of days. I then had another much heavier af on 28 December, which again lasted 3 days. I'm not sure if it was a chemical or what was going on. I am almost certain I ovulated on 7 January. From day of 2nd af I'm due on 4 October (dh's birthday) but going by ovulation date it would be 30 September (our anniversary!!) We are very close though - and with number 2 after a boy! I too would really love a little girl but would be delighted with another boy too.

Thanks to everyone for all the lovely congratulations.

xx

PS Katie and Jaynie, I am a lawyer too! We should call this the ttc a legal eaglet thread!!!

Lucy Lu - here is my chart at FF. It changed back to day 15 this morning when I entered my temp. :shrug: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3225dd/rss8064

Glad you finally got your +OPK - I'm trying to use preseed, but with all my EWCM it's like a tidal wave down there plus DH doesn't like it to slippery. We only got to use it once :wacko:

Shinona - congrats on the BFP - It's so wonderful to hear everyone's success! It gives me hope that my time is coming!

Is anyone trying for a specific sex? I already have 2 girls and so I would love a little boy. Therefore I don't let DH spill the beans until I actually get the +OPK - trying to time those :spermy: close to ovulation...Since i've been TTC for 4 mos, I'm getting impatient and just want that BFP. My DH's best friends both have sons, so i know he has a strong desire for it as well!

Thanks JennJenn....good to hear FF agrees with your opk now. We are the opposite to you - we have a little boy, so I would love a daughter this time if I'm honest :blush:, I've always imagined having a daughter for as long as I can remember so will be sad if we never get to have one, but lately the thought of holding another tiny baby boy in my arms is making me tearful with joy to think of it :cloud9:. I am so clucky! :haha:. There are so many boys in our family as well, to be honest, I can't imagine us not having another boy. I did read about shettles but am too bloody impatient to try it, esp. trying for a girl. It's not been long, as this is only our third cycle, but I figured if I can't get pregnant so far having sex right up to ovulation, how would I ever get pregnant if we stop 3-4 days before ovulation each month! :dohh:

Lots of blue baby dust to you hun! Sounds like you have some good EWCM and don't need the pre-seed x

Well I am still surging! - I've had +opks for 24 hrs now, they're usually negative again way before that. If anything they keep getting darker and darker this month everytime I test! And I have so much EWCM still :blush: that I don't think I could have ovulated quite yet - so have put my ticker back a day! Don't think we will bother with the pre-seed tonight - otherwise I reckon those spermies are gonna drown!

:wave: Firstbaby! Aw poor Katie! - at least you know now hun x

Ooh just had a nosey at your chart first baby - it looks really good - I had a second rise in temps like that when we conceived our little boy. Lets hope yours stays up and you get that bfp. When are you planning to test? xx

It does look good... But I only seem to get really promising symptoms and then let down... So I'm gonna see how it works out like you say fingers crossed it's a good thing...

I've been obsessing with the pregnancy charts on FF :haha:

Ooh sorry I got a ton of hpt's so I might give in to my urge to test if my temps stay up like that on Friday... Even though it's early anything goes with ttc and that dip at 4dpo could be good :shrug: I am getting period type cramps though and I did last cycle and started spotting at 8po so I'm all :shrug: :grr: with ttc!

Yep definitely but he is watching his fave programme at the moment and not to be disturbed LOL!

I've been getting EWCM on and off since saturday this cycle - I NEVER get this much and for so long, but I've been drinking soooo much water this cycle in an attempt to increase my EWCM! - so we have been getting in lots of bd'ing... lets hope there is an army of spermies camped out up there waiting for that egg.

Hope I didn't raise your hopes about the temps unhelpfully firstbaby - I know the second rise in temps doesn't obviously always mean pregnancy, but it's a good sign isn't it. We had a 5 DPO dip with our son too! Good luck and lots of baby dust to you! Keep us posted x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->