the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

FirstBaby 25 or anyone else who's a pro at BBT - can you look at my FF chart and tell me what you think? My post ovulation temps are like a roller coaster...not sure if it means anything. Plus the damn program changed my ovulation date AGAIN from CD15 to CD13...FF has been changing it back and forth the last 3 days.

Here's my link https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3225dd/rss8064

This month I slept in 3 days in a row b/c we had a holiday on Monday...

I did have a blood test this morning - testing my progesterone level to see if it is adequate...anxiously awaiting results!

:hi: jennjenn i've only been charting this month! I am no pro, I have seen pregnancy charts with erratic temp like that! Don't worry about FF it has changed my O day three times too, I had a bit of a mad cycle... I think your chart looks 'normal' in the sense that there is no normal with charting lol. :hugs: I hope you are ok and that the tests are fine, even if not hormonal issues are easy to treat aren't they... :hug: to you!

I think I had my first evap today :cry: i'm 8dpo and looked at my test just (from this morning) and I see a faint faint line! It could be pink/grey/not there so I am trying to stay level headed! Plus I have like, NO symptoms...

FB25 - I have sworn off early testing as it causes me gorge myself with crappy food evertime it is negative. With so many :bfp: in this thread I am hoping my time will come.

This is my thrid month BBT since prior to that I was spending $$$ every month on pregnancy tests (and not the cheap ones). I need to buy the IC, since I need to buy a birthday gift from amazon anyway...Might be too much temptation though :wacko:

:dust:

Hope it hits you this month!

where are you? The states?

I go to an ebay shop and I get opk's and HPT's by the 20's for £3 - so that lasts me two months! It's not so bad. I have met great people on here and one of them - my friend has sent me a FREE Clear Blue Fertility Monitor & 30 sticks... How good is that? So if this isn't my month I am armed :gun: :gun: :ninja: :ninja: I will get that :bfp:

Wow! A Free CBFM!! That's brilliant - there are some amazing people on this forum....I've had a load of free OPKs and a bottle of Agnus Castus. x

Yeppers - in "Big D" Dallas. I honestly thought it would happen in a snap so i didn't bother with any of the OPKs...And then when the HPTs were negative, I was like that can't be right, I should be pregnant...so I would go out and buy more.

I've been pregnant 3 times (one MC at 6 weeks) and each time it happened the 1st month we tried BUT now I'm OLD and it's not easy :brat: I shouldn't have waited this long to try for the boy...

Oh well DH is having fun b/c he says it's all I want to do...:blush:

Wow! A Free CBFM!! That's brilliant - there are some amazing people on this forum....I've had a load of free OPKs and a bottle of Agnus Castus. x

What is Agnus Castus? :shrug:

It's a supplement that helps stimulate the ovaries and regulate cycles. I'm trying to jump start my cycle into a bit of action lol. You might have heard it called Vitex, or chasteberry :shrug:

FirstBaby 25 or anyone else who's a pro at BBT - can you look at my FF chart and tell me what you think? My post ovulation temps are like a roller coaster...not sure if it means anything. Plus the damn program changed my ovulation date AGAIN from CD15 to CD13...FF has been changing it back and forth the last 3 days.

Here's my link https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3225dd/rss8064

This month I slept in 3 days in a row b/c we had a holiday on Monday...

Cycle looks pretty normal to me.. you might have the gradual temp rise that some people get instead of the sudden one for luteal phase. Day 7 could even be possible implantation dip!

Got my results today from my blood test on Monday! The number was 532 (20 DPO) so lookin good!! Doctor wasn't in today so I dunno if they're going to have me do more tests or make an appointment. Either way, I'm excited!

Just saw your post - congrats on the HIGH number! Sounds like you are in for the long haul...:yipee:

Yeah - I've had those dips ever since I've started BBT...just not getting the BFP :nope:

I had my progesterone test today to see if that may be the problem...

Hi ladies how r u all? Well iv decided never to leave it this long to read up on the thread so much to read up on so forgive me if I miss anything out :haha:
Jasmine I'm so sorry darling I don't think ur loony at all ttc and mc can make u feel all sorts of emotions! Please just keep strong it will be ur turn soon and maybe u mite get a tiny little surprise ntnp :hugs: :hugs: x
Mmdrago ur number sound great!!! I don't think this baba is going anywhere! X
Lucy sorry about ur uti I've had bad ones before and they HURT poor u but don't worrie about the anti biotics as my SIL has a long running uti and she was on a year supply of pregnancy safe ones while ttc and for the first 6 month of pregnancy and she has a lovely little boy now. X
Shinona I'm sure it was nothing to worry about darling but me telling u not to worry isn't going to stop u so all I can say is if u need anything at all I'll be here for u! And so will everyone on here! :hugs: :hugs: x
Kb38 I'm glad u managed to stay home and I'm sorry about ur friends!! I hope u get a nice surprise when u test :) good luck! X
Jenjen good luck with ur tests hun fingers crossed everything is ok :hugs: :hugs: x
Katie how are ur temps today? Hope the doc can help u!!! If not I'll come and have a word with him/her cos what ur going thru is just not fair and they need to help u ASAP!!! Good luck :hugs: :hugs: x

Well for me af should be due today or tmoro but my ic's keep getting darker so I'm thinking I may not see af :haha: well I've got my fingers crossed tight that my little bean is snug as a bug in a rug lol in there!! Because I already love it so much!! I've got some serious trapped wind LOL :blush: its awful my mum says it will be down to the hormone shift my body is going thru, and my boobs are starting to hurt a lot more now also feel very sick on a morning but I'm glad I'm feeling all this cos it just reminds me that my bean is still there! I'm taking a cb digi tmoro so I'll let u guys no what it says ( I'm abit nervous tbh) so scared of seeing 'NOT PREGNANT' I think even tho every test I've done since 9dpo is a +ive. Anyway I'm even more of a crazy ladie than before now lol anyway I'll stop going on and on and on lol hope everyone is good xxxx

Got my results today from my blood test on Monday! The number was 532 (20 DPO) so lookin good!! Doctor wasn't in today so I dunno if they're going to have me do more tests or make an appointment. Either way, I'm excited!

:cloud9: :clou9: CONGRATULATIONS :wohoo: :yipee: dems da numbers you want!! You are preggo, for sheez!!!

Aw jacksmummy and mmdrago :hugs: - so chuffed all is going well for you both - those little beanies both sound there to stay :cloud9:. :rofl: on your wind jacksmummy - pregnancy is so elegant! :haha:

When do you get your result back from the progesterone test jennjenn? Hope yours levels are all ok :thumbup:

OH has finally joined my bonkers 'I must get pregnant now' state of mind - we were sitting watching tv last night and he suddenly goes 'so when am I going to :blush: take you upstairs again tonight to make sure we've conceived this month?' - I have amended that slightly to make it sound a lot cleaner than how he said it as well :blush: :haha: - you get the gist! The stinging had gone down loads by then so we dtd one last time to make sure we've done all we can! :blush:. I'm feeling a real sense of calm today because for a small window of time, there's nothing we can do either to try to get pregnant or to confirm it by peeing on stick! - so normal life resumes...albeit only for the grand total of probably 5 days!...So I took our little boy off to toddler group this morning and will be getting in some real quality time playing with him. I am so distracted at the moment, I feel a bit guilty I am missing things he is doing.

Mmdrago, that's good news - at last!! Really pleased for you.

Thanks everyone for kind words. Unfortunately still bleeding and it seems heavier so I don't think this is going to be my month after all. Going to the doctor this afternoon although I know that there's nothing they can do if it's not meant to be. I am totally gutted though and keep bursting into tears at random moments. Hpt was still positive last night but I couldn't bring myself to do one today.

Sorry to bring you all down.

xx

:hug: :hugs: shinona... I hope you are ok and that it stops... If not you know where everyone is and this is a good place to be :kiss:

shinona I am so sorry to hear what's going on. I hope that you go in and everything will be OK. I know it's rough to try and be positive, the thoughts are still floating around me from last cycle. :hugs: I think that uncertainty might be one of the worst feelings in the world.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes and congrats! I am being a little more hopeful every day.

Thanks everyone for kind words. Unfortunately still bleeding and it seems heavier so I don't think this is going to be my month after all. Going to the doctor this afternoon although I know that there's nothing they can do if it's not meant to be. I am totally gutted though and keep bursting into tears at random moments. Hpt was still positive last night but I couldn't bring myself to do one today.

Sorry to bring you all down.

xx

Don't apologise hun :hugs: - so sorry you are having to go through this. Like the others have said, we are all here for you :kiss: Let us know how you get on at the dr's. I am crossing all my fingers and toes that the bleeding will stop - take care hun xx

Oh shinona I am so sorry hun!! Don't u apologise at all! All I can say is what everyone else has said I hope it stops and everything is fine but if not we are all here for u :hugs: :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->