the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Lucy I had lots of :sex: this month aswell started as soon as af stopped. I also read on a diff thread to try different positions all month as that helped them get there bfp, so we did it every which way possible and I got my bfp so maybe try something abit different I did a lot on top this month I'd always thought that would be bad with gravity and all that but something defo worked for me this month, good luck!! Xxx

Lucy I had lots of :sex: this month aswell started as soon as af stopped. I also read on a diff thread to try different positions all month as that helped them get there bfp, so we did it every which way possible and I got my bfp so maybe try something abit different I did a lot on top this month I'd always thought that would be bad with gravity and all that but something defo worked for me this month, good luck!! Xxx

Uhmm I did on top this time too LOL! :blush: Guess that's the trick!

I am losing my mind over here... still never called me with results from my blood test on Monday. *sigh* I called & they left a message with the nurse but no one ever called me back. :( If I don't get a call tomorrow I'm gonna be one crazy chick!

KB38 - that's cool, we can wait it out together! How are you doing after all the stress from the last few weeks? Did you have to get evacuated in the end? Are you back at home now?

Thanks Lucy Lu. I hope you're getting lots of BD'ing in!!! We were very, very lucky and didn't end up being evacuated. It has, however, been so very sad with so many of our friends losing everything they have and now there's the possibility that there will be problems with their insurance too. Other than that I'm ok, 5DPO today if I believe my revised FF. Still no real symptoms other than being really, really grumpy, increased creamy CM and having a headache (probably from being grumpy). OH has threatened to pull out of TTC next month if I don't snap out if it which is a bit mean but gives you an indication of how out of sorts I've been. I also know he doesn't really mean it as he wants a baby as much as me.

I've decided not to test until this time next week. I am normally a POAS addict and I keep thinking about Jacks Mummy / mmdrago's BFP @ about 9DPO so we'll see how I go!!!

Any news yet mmdrago??? Don't stress. It is mostly out of your hands now. I wish I could take my own advice :winkwink:

Oh and guess what girls, I am a lawyer too!!!

This thread has attracted lots of lawyers...

KB38 :hugs: I know this ttc stuff is all consuming like I am supposed to be looking for work but i literally sign in here and obsess about my chart :hugs: that is mean for your husband to say that! I think they try all that they know to drag us out of that frame of mind. I think jacksmummy and mmdrago are lucky to get :bfp:s so early... I am 8dpo and trying to hold out til at least Monday... Are you in Aus?

PS mmdrago I would be marching myself to the doctors and refusing to leave until someone gave me some answers!!

Another lawyer!!! :haha: Does it say something that we've been attracted to the thread called the madhouse???

Mmdrago, I hope you find out about your test soon. That must be driving you mental.

Well, I've had an odd morning. I did my CB digi this morning and it came back as pregnant 2 - 3 weeks, which is about right although I think I ovulated 13 days ago so maybe it's put me a bit further on. However, and sorry for tmi, I then had a small amount of red blood when I wiped after having a poo. I went to the loo again just before I left the house and it was there again but looking browner. I am so worried and have been praying the whole way to work. I'm terrified to go to the loo again. I never had any bleeding at all with ds and I know it can happen and things are OK but it is scaring the life out of me. I want this little one so much already.

I have some cramps but have been having them since last week. My boobs aren't sore at all and I remember having the sorest boobs with ds although I can't remember when that started.

Please keep everything crossed for me.

xx

FX'd Shinona :dust: for you too! I know it's horrible early pregnancy isn't it. Could be a breakthrough bleed, some people bleed when :af: is due don't they?

I think that clearblue digi's have a disclaimer on the back about how it gives you 'pregnant 1-2 weeks' based on a 28 day cycle... So it's wrong for anyone that doesn't have one!!

:hugs: Shinona, you poor love. Hope it's all ok. Try not to panic :flower:

KB38 - wow sounds like your friends have been through it the last few weeks. Know what you mean about OH - I know mine wants this as much as I do but he thinks he's hilarious telling me I am barren because we haven't conceived yet :dohh:. I told him it is because his spermies are old and grey now LOL!

Jacksmummy/MMdrago - how are you and little beans doing? Try not to worry mmdrago - looked like you had a nice strong line the other day. Did you use your last frer yet?

I feel left out now ladies on the job front - :bike: - by the way, that is me on my bike going off to retrain as a lawyer! :haha:

Well, I think we have seriously overdone it on the TTC front. I was a bit uncomfortable the other day, like a bladder infection was coming on, but I just drank lots, carried on bd'ing and it seemed to pass.... anyways this morning I woke up stinging like mad, and everytime I pee, it is faintly red :blush:. It's definitely in my pee, not my CM. Bit worried now, I have never bled with a bladder infection. Hope I haven't done any damage by ignoring it the other day. Going off to dr in half an hr to get checked out.

So no more bd'ing for us tonight :dohh: - I'm thinking I did ovulate yesterday after all anyway, as (and I know I said I had chucked my thermometer out, but... :blush:) my temp is really high this morning - like the same as my post-ovulation temps whenever I've randomly checked during the previous two cycles. Weird thing is I am still getting +opk this morning! What is going on????!!! The LH looks like it's taking ages to dissipate from my pee - wonder if it is to do with me having a bladder infection????...

...One of these days I will stop second guessing... and stop sending you all to sleep with my rambling :sleep:

Ooh, just noticed it is my 1000th post as well! Does that make me a chat happy B&B member! x

PS I am stalking your chart now first baby - do you usually get that kind of pattern? It looks perfect - your temp went up again today!! Fingers crossed!

FX for you Shinona :dust:

My temp went down again today :nope: I did it properly and everything! God knows what's going on this cycle. I've got a doctors appointment on Monday.

Hope you're OK Lucy Lu and you feel better soon :hugs:

well Im having a miserable moment but Victoria Beckham being pregnant and TV talking about it is really annoying me. Its been a running joke in my life that Im always pregnant when she is all 3 of my kids are the same ages as her 3.

When I thought I might be pregnant with my daughter I jokingly said to my friends that I couldnt be pregnant because Beckhams werent pregnant...the following week they announced they were pregnant so I did a test and I was too. I know bit weird

But this time friends have started say well the beckhams are pregnant again so it will be your turn soon..... only VB is due in summer and Baby Pip would have been born in Summer so looks like I was still following the tradition only this time I havent got the baby ... and I know sounding bitter but everytime I see her baby or here about it in the news but its just a painful reminder

I know im sounding looney

well Im having a miserable moment but Victoria Beckham being pregnant and TV talking about it is really annoying me. Its been a running joke in my life that Im always pregnant when she is all 3 of my kids are the same ages as her 3.

When I thought I might be pregnant with my daughter I jokingly said to my friends that I couldnt be pregnant because Beckhams werent pregnant...the following week they announced they were pregnant so I did a test and I was too. I know bit weird

But this time friends have started say well the beckhams are pregnant again so it will be your turn soon..... only VB is due in summer and Baby Pip would have been born in Summer so looks like I was still following the tradition only this time I havent got the baby ... and I know sounding bitter but everytime I see her baby or here about it in the news but its just a painful reminder

:hugs:

U don't sound loony at all hun - :hugs:. Must be so hard to have friends make what they think is an innocent joke about it, not knowing what you have gone thru x

FX for you Shinona :dust:

My temp went down again today :nope: I did it properly and everything! God knows what's going on this cycle. I've got a doctors appointment on Monday.

Hope you're OK Lucy Lu and you feel better soon :hugs:

Thanks Katie - I've got some antibiotics now - dr prescribed a pregnancy safe one just in case - here's hoping hey?! He asked if I was on the pill first :haha: and I said 'no we are trying for a baby' - feels so weird to say it out loud to someone else. Really hope I ovulated yesterday and not today anyway as I'm way too uncomfortable to do anything tonight! :dohh: - opk has finally gone negative again just now anyway so who knows...

:hugs: to you too hun, hope the dr can shed some light on it x

Wow it must be a crazy time of the month, there is lots of action on here now! Good luck to everyone waiting lots of :dust: We need some sort of chart to keep track of everyone's status or something!

Jasmine it's not looney... I had similar feelings (though not about the Beckhams) last cycle and never thought I would get right again. Every little thing was a reminder even if I tried so hard to put it out of my mind and keep busy with other things!

It's still early morning here and I'm hoping I get a call when the office opens. If not, I don't know what I'm going to do. I kind of feel silly for being upset it's only been 3 days I don't want them to label me as pushy and bitchy haha! It's just that I know the tests get results in an hour or so, at least that same day. And I got mine done Mon first thing in the morning, and now it's Thursday!

Thanks Katie - I've got some antibiotics now - dr prescribed a pregnancy safe one just in case - here's hoping hey?! He asked if I was on the pill first :haha: and I said 'no we are trying for a baby' - feels so weird to say it out loud to someone else. Really hope I ovulated yesterday and not today anyway as I'm way too uncomfortable to do anything tonight! :dohh: - opk has finally gone negative again just now anyway so who knows...

:hugs: to you too hun, hope the dr can shed some light on it x

Eek sorry about your UTI! I had one right before DH and I got married when I moved here & was between insurances. *TMI ALERT* It was so gross when I went pee I would get not only blood but tiny clumps of clotted blood & tissue. Thankfully I had some antibiotics still so didn't have to fork over the money without insurance!

Glad you got some meds :) Didn't want to see you dampen your happiness with some pesky kidney infection or worse! Oh and I know what you mean about saying "trying to have a baby" out loud. LOL. It's strange! Sort of like saying "my husband" out loud for the first few months! :haha:

Eek sorry about your UTI! I had one right before DH and I got married when I moved here & was between insurances. *TMI ALERT* It was so gross when I went pee I would get not only blood but tiny clumps of clotted blood & tissue. Thankfully I had some antibiotics still so didn't have to fork over the money without insurance!

Glad you got some meds :) Didn't want to see you dampen your happiness with some pesky kidney infection or worse! Oh and I know what you mean about saying "trying to have a baby" out loud. LOL. It's strange! Sort of like saying "my husband" out loud for the first few months! :haha:

Thanks hun - you poor thing - TMI again sorry but mine was just brown coloured in the tissue, so nothing half as bad as that - just very stingy. It feels normal again now tho - tell me I am being stupid, but I'm now worrying taking antibiotics could stop an embryo implanting, and that I should just go and buy loads of cranberry juice and clear it naturally.... I know it developing into a kidney infection would be a lot worse than not falling pregnant this month so I need to snap out of it and take the blooming medicine.... d'oh! :dohh: I am so sick of overthinking everything - my head hurts. Why did this have to happen this week?! - oh yes I know because I am a nutter and should have been peeing after bd'ing and not holding my pee in trying to get +opks! I've reached new heights of loony-dum this week.

Have you chased the dr's yet about your test? I would chase them - they can't get snotty with you if you just ask politely if it came in and someone forgot to call you. Good luck hun x

P.S. You are not doing a law degree are you by any chance mmdrago? :rofl:

Haha nope! I am going for nursing, although I did look into nurse attorney & it looked interesting ;) I'm sure DH would blow his top "Oh hunny, I think I'm going to do a few more years of school instead of starting work" :haha:

I called them during lunch yesterday and took a message for the nurse who never called me back,. I am really praying they call this am so I don't have to call again and be snotty.

It's understandable to be nervous about taking meds while pregnant, esp during the early weeks. There are some safe ones and some that aren't. https://www.mayoclinic.com/health/antibiotics-and-pregnancy/AN01145
You told your dr and they prescribed preg-safe one, so breathe easy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->