the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Oh shinona I am so sorry hun!! Don't u apologise at all! All I can say is what everyone else has said I hope it stops and everything is fine but if not we are all here for u :hugs: :hugs: xxx

Love the picture!!!! Congrats:headspin:

My progesterone level came back at 26.9 which is good, so I am very happy about that. Since that doesn't seem to be the issue, I'll just let time take it's course and hope for that :bfp:

Shinoa - never apologize for how you feel...I know how hard it is to move on so just take it one day at a time. :thumbup:

You're all so lovely! I went to the doctor and she was just so lovely to me too and was very sympathetic. As expected there is nothing that they can do. I just have to hope it stops soon and I'll then test again next Friday. I kind of expect it to be over though. I've cried a lot already but my darling boy has helped to take my mind off it - amazing what the hug and kiss of an 18 month old can achieve.

xx

Jennjenn that's really good news, least it puts your mind at rest :thumbup: :happydance: :wohoo:

Exactly - it's one less thing to obsess over. Most likely it's my old eggs and so it'll take time for a good one to fertilize and stick. :happydance: So I am happy about that!

So sorry Shinona many of us have been there so lots of hugs being sent your way. Its the cruelist feeling in the world and it really isnt fair. x

Had a hard evening tonight...my friend told me shes pregnant due in May Im made up for her and looking forward to her baby girl ...thats 4 of my friends from my wedding that are all due to have bundles of joy between May and June... but I have a bad case of green eyed monster :( which is making me feel like a bad friend... just have to concentrate on planning them all baby showers... then maybe it will fade x

Hi, shinona I'm really sorry hun I just really hope the bleeding stops darling! :hugs: its been my worse fear since finding out and I cannot imagine how u must be feeling. But like jasmine said there are a few ladies on here that it has happend to in the last 2month so they really no what ur going thru! Good luck sweetie! And let us no what happens :hugs: :kiss: :hugs:
Jasmine I'm really sorry for what your going thru aswell! Its lovely ur friends are pregnant but awful the situation you in and I no I would feel just like u!! I hope u feel better soon! :hugs:
Jenjen glad ur test came back good! X
Anyway ladies as u may of seen I've taken a clearblue digi I took it yesterday at about 5pm and it showed,'pregnant 2-3' which I was quite shocked at I was expecting 1-2 so I was very happy! And I don't want to make anyone feel like I'm gloating or rubbing salt in the wound so just let me no if u want me to shut up I no mc is hard and I don't want to make it anymore difficult! Xxx

No need to shut up about it, Jacksmummy! That is lovely news and I am so pleased for you.

xx

I agree Shinona, I am very happy for you Jack's Mummy and for mmdrago and love hearing how both of you are going. I hope you're ok too Shinona. I know words won't help but I am thinking of you (and you too Jasmine Rose. I know exactly what you mean. My next door neighbour just brought home her brand new baby girl. She already has two gorgeous children and, as much as I adored meeting no 3, I couldn't help but think about how much I wish it was me).

Speaking of which I'm 9DPO tomorrow and still in two minds about testing early. My FF chart is completely unremarkable and I am still symptom-less. Despite that, I am still carrying a glimmer of hope. I almost caved tonight when I opened the bathroom cupboard and my eyes were immediately drawn to the FRER. The suspense is killing me but I don't know if I could deal with a BFN at the moment. On the upside, one of my furry kids is sitting with his head on my knee as if to say 'what's the big deal'........

I agree Shinona, I am very happy for you Jack's Mummy and for mmdrago and love hearing how both of you are going. I hope you're ok too Shinona. I know words won't help but I am thinking of you (and you too Jasmine Rose. I know exactly what you mean. My next door neighbour just brought home her brand new baby girl. She already has two gorgeous children and, as much as I adored meeting no 3, I couldn't help but think about how much I wish it was me).

Speaking of which I'm 9DPO tomorrow and still in two minds about testing early. My FF chart is completely unremarkable and I am still symptom-less. Despite that, I am still carrying a glimmer of hope. I almost caved tonight when I opened the bathroom cupboard and my eyes were immediately drawn to the FRER. The suspense is killing me but I don't know if I could deal with a BFN at the moment. On the upside, one of my furry kids is sitting with his head on my knee as if to say 'what's the big deal'........

I'm 10 dpo this morning and my FF chart shows nothing and I feel nothing is going on down there...so I'm just waiting for AF on Wed/Thurs so I can start again. I did have a glass of wine last night just to relax and not be so bitchy to my family...:shrug: I guess that means AF is on the way b/c I am really short tempered today!

AF day nearly gone! I'll feel so much better tmoro morning. Also I did an ic just now and the line is nearly as dark as the control line :happydance: hope ur all ok!!! What's everybody doin this weekend iv just got home from work and I'm watching OH play xbox which btw is so fun :nope: I'm looking forward to spending the day with jack and oh tmoro think I may bake some buns with jack xxx

jennjenn - don't count yourself completely out. I totally lost my marbles this cycle almost headed to the looney bin! I had some BAD anger flashes LOL

jasmine_rose - Sorry to hear about the monster, but I know what you mean. There are SO MANY pregnant girls/celebs right now, and it was just horrible earlier to find out. Then you get the immediate guilt feeling because you know being jealous isn't the proper thing. But you know what, they are entitled to be happy and you are entitled to grieve. Each in their own way. Of course there are limits, esp if you have to deal with them personally and congratulate them through gritted teeth but don't feel bad for having emotions. It just means you truly care.

shinona - keep us updated on how you're doing. praying for you!

jacksmummy - awesome digi! love it!

KB38 - test yet? ;)

Ah girls I'm in such a BAD mood today!! GRR I have no idea y there is no real reason so I'm just putting it down to hormones, I hate feeling like this and being mean I'm trying to snap out of it but I just can't I'm hoping that after a good nites sleep I will feel better! How are u all?!
Katie I'm sorry about this cycle! Hope the doc can help!!! Let us no how it goes! Xxx

Okay I am officially done with POAS. I have ONE IC left and I'm keeping it just in case I decide to go looney tunes later on and need to make sure I'm still preggo :haha:

Here's what the FRER looked like this am:
https://img195.imageshack.us/img195/5871/frer26dpo.jpg

That sucker is darker than the control now, so I feel good.

TMI alert: DTD last night and I was really nervous as DH isn't exactly the most gentle :blush: Wiped this am and saw a speck of blood and started getting nervous again! I haven't seen anything since but ahhhhh!!

jacksmummy sorry you're having a stressful day. sounds like you need to relax today!

katiekittykat keep us updated!

That's so cool to see mmdrago - what a line! so happy for you hun.

Hope you are feeling a bit better tomorrow JM - must be all those baby hormones winding you up!

Katie - sorry to hear your cycle is still playing up - let us know how you get on at the dr's x

Hi everyone :wave: I'm feeling a lot better today I'm not moody at all :) but I have got a really bad eye infection :cry: and I don't have time to go to the docs so I'm going to have to go to the chemist do u no if u have got to get pregnancy safe eye drops??? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->