the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Hi girls!

Still waiting for OH to get his finger out and do what he needs to do in a cup.....:coffee:

Typical boy. We take our temperatures every morning at the same time, pee on sticks and all the rest and he has to do one little thing. Grrrr....

I'm trying to get my OH to take Menevit for next month. I figure if I'm taking pre-conception vitamins, he can take the male equivalent. He told me he wasn't going to waste his money so I went and bought them and told him it would be a waste of money if he didn't take them.:winkwink:

I hope you get him there soon. Fingers crossed next month is our month!:hugs:

Thanks girls

I must say I am scared of conceiving again but Im hoping the gynae will help with drugs and I found out the other week that I have coeliac disease which can left untreated cause MC so Im hoping Ive found a reason behind my losses and with proper diet I can get myself healthy enough to get a sticky one. Im now on a gluten free diet so fingers crossed

Hi girls
Just a quick update - bleeding stopped yesterday morning although I had the tiniest amount of red at one point today. I caved and did a hpt this morning and it was positive. I'm trying not to be too optimistic but I'm giving it til Thursday and will do a digi then. If it's still positive I'll get on to the hospital and see about getting in for a scan to see what's going on. I feel calm about it now and am thinking that what will be will be. Please keep on with the finger crossing and prayers. I really appreciate the support.

Katie, I'm glad things are moving on for you.
JennJenn and KB38, you're not out yet - you never know.

Jack's Mum, I remember the feeling with ds that you describe of being very aware of cm and worrying it was blood.

xx

shinona I hope that all is well and the bean is fine. I have heard many women say they bled (some a lot) and said it was likely a hematoma or some sorts related to the placenta and the babies ended up just fine. I hope that it your case :) :hugs:

KB - my boobs are my barometer for pregnancy---if they were full, sore or large for longer than 2 days I would be testing. But they are small, flat and droopy...so I already know. Before I found this board - I used 6 FRER in 2 days b/c I swore I was preggies. At work I'd go to the bathroom checking my boobs, holding them, squeezing them - trying to see if that hurt. I stopped at measuring the diameter of my areola but I was tempted!

Shinona - I hope things work out for you and I'll keep my fingers crossed. Thanks for your support as well! But you know I just don't feel it's there.

Jasmine - I've thought about going organic & gluten free...carbs are my enemy so I'm always trying to avoid those. It's just plain healthy all the way around and it sounds like a great start. I hope you can see some results.

I guess we'll see what tomorrow am brings :coffee:

Shinona - Evrything is crossed for you fingers toes legs and arms. Really Really hope it goes well xxx

Hey ladies, uv all been pretty quiet lately! Lucylu were and ur 3page essays???? Are u ok?? Cos it isn't like u to be so quiet :( especially after ov :haha: hope ur ok hun!
Shinona I'm still preying for ur little bean!!! Fingers crossed!! Let us no what happens :hugs:
So how is everyone else?????
How u feeling mmdrago?
Well I've had pretty bad flu for the last 48hours but it seems to be going abit now! THANK GOD!
I booked my 1st midwife appointment while I was at the docs yest it on the 22nd feb I will be about 8weeks by then, all cramping has gone now so I'm feeling abit better about it all anyway hope to hear from some of u soon!!! Xx

Haha jacksmummy lol I know I am bad with my essays! Sorry girls, I was keeping my head down - was getting a tad obsessed with it all around ovulation time. Trying to keep busy but those pee sticks keep calling me (yep I bought some ICs even tho I promised I wouldn't a few weeks ago)!... 8 DPO today, so still too early really - all negatives so far, but I've got 2 shadow lines or evaps today, which is just a total wind up but I know they don't mean anything. I've been cramping a lot the last few days - started with a really strange sensation in my womb on 5 DPO which I can't even describe! I had cramps the first cycle of trying though and no bean, so who knows!

I'm bracing myself for a bfn and af, and trying to prepare myself for it mentally but I know I will be devastated if it isn't our month. We tried sooooo hard this cycle, so I know I will then start questioning my body. Feel bad for saying it on here as I know some of you ladies have had so much to deal with, and then I know it's probably selfish to keep moaning. It's only cycle 3. Tell me to zip it if I am getting on anyone's nerves!

How is everyone doing? Jacksmummy and mmdrago - the days are ticking by on your tickers! so good to see them. Not long till your MW appointment as well jacksmummy. How are you getting on in first tri? Can't wait to join you over there! Wonder how NellyO is doing.

Jasmine_Rose - that's a relief at least that you may have found a reason. Have you made a start on the gluten free diet? Hope ur well and feeling a bit happier about things hun x

KB38 and JennJenn - have you tested at all or has af arrived yet? Hope you are both doing ok.

Katie - that is good news you can get some help from the dr - see if it is anything particular causing it. Nothing to stop you trying at the same time and you'll probably get that bfp before you need any treatment! My cycles were initially screwed after coming off pill and I also never seemed to have ANY EWCM but it didn't last too long.

Well,the digi says "PREGNANT"! I'm seeing the doctor next week and she's going to arrange for me to have a scan sooner rather than later. I now officially love my GP - she's so lovely! Obviously there's still the possibility that all is not well but I am now tentatively in first tri.

Lucylu, fingers crossed for you darling.

xx

Well,the digi says "PREGNANT"! I'm seeing the doctor next week and she's going to arrange for me to have a scan sooner rather than later. I now officially love my GP - she's so lovely! Obviously there's still the possibility that all is not well but I am now tentatively in first tri.

Lucylu, fingers crossed for you darling.

xx

That's really good to hear Shinona! I've just popped on here to see how you were doing - so sorry I didn't ask last night :blush: - was being forgetful.

Really sweet of you - bfn this morning on one of those 10miu ICs - it it not looking good again :nope:. I keep bursting into tears at the thought of it not being our month again :cry:

Congrats Shinona :hugs: So pleased for you xxx

Well, I've knocked everything on the head and am now just waiting for AF so I can start again. OH has all but refused point blank to give in a sample, so that avenue is no longer open to me :nope: The only thing I'm taking now is Pregnacare Conception - I'm not even temping for the rest of this cycle. cd59 and counting........

Aww lucy its still early!!! My ic at 9dpo was barley even noticeable I could see it if I put it against white paper and stood outside in the daylight LOL so don't get too upset yet ic's are pretty crappy!!! Good luck I really am preying for u this month cos even tho it only cycle 3 those bfn's hurt more and more each month I was incredibly lucky to only have 2 failed months after having my implant out one of my friends who is also trying had hers a week after me and has only had 1 period and bfn's since bless her! So I no I am very lucky. But the only thing with ttc is you want it to happen like now rite this second and it hurts when it takes time, but just remember you have got a little boy and you didn't have him that long ago and he only took u 3 months to conceive ( so u and oh are obviously quite fertile so just try now to panic it will happen!! Xx :hugs: xX
Shinona was it a clearblue that tells u conception date like 1-2 2-3 3+? But really good luck darling I am preying for ur bean to be snug and safe and the bleeding to have nothing to do with it! Good luck xxxx :hugs: xxxx

Oh Lucylu, I know what you mean but like JM said, it's still v early. This might be it for you - really wishing and praying for you.

JM, yip a clearblue one and it still said 2 -3 weeks, which is what it said last Thursday and I thought it should have said 1 - 2 weeks then. I'll do one again next Thursday before doctor and hope and pray it says 3+ at that time.

x

Congrats Shinona :hugs: So pleased for you xxx

Well, I've knocked everything on the head and am now just waiting for AF so I can start again. OH has all but refused point blank to give in a sample, so that avenue is no longer open to me :nope: The only thing I'm taking now is Pregnacare Conception - I'm not even temping for the rest of this cycle. cd59 and counting........

Thank you!!

Do you think OH is scared about what the test might say if he gives a sample? Can get a stealth sample?? :haha: (PS I'm only half kidding!!)

Sinona you got ur bfp 2days after me? Well I took a cb digi last friday and it said 2-3 and I took the other yesterday morning and it still said 2-3 so let's hope everything is fine! I would of thought if the worst had happened your hcg would have started to drop by now! So if both our cb are still on 2-3 then I think maybe your ok! Oh I hope so!!! Xx
Katie I hope ur oh agrees to doing this for u like shinona said maybe he's scared that its going to come back bad but just try reasure him that you just need help to regulate your cycles but u need him to cooperate to get help! God men sometimes are soooo thick and macho worried about there pride being hurt sometimes they just need a smack round the head with a blunt object to knock some sense into them :rofl: xxx

Aw jacksmummy and shinona - you are so sweet :hugs:. I'm driving myself mad - gotta chill out. Whichever way it goes this cycle, that's it after this month with POAS, I know I said it last time but it really has to be. I am acting more mental than I did last time, and wasting so much money - my OH doesn't know the half of it :dohh:.

Shinona - I really have a good feeling about your little bean. U hear so much about early bleeding in pregnancy and things turning out just fine. Maybe it is just one of life's strange unexplained phenomenon, put there to upset and try women even more than they need to be at this point in their life! That sounds reassuring about the 2-3wks on the digi. I am crossing all my fingers and toes for you. Keep us posted on your scan dates and how it goes :hugs:

How is everyone else doing? Any news KB38? Hope u r doing ok hun x

Forgot to say jacksmummy - I bet there is such a range of HCG miu in those weeks tests - you were probably on 2 wks last time you used one and 3 weeks this time x

Afterthought - :dohh: - I am such a dope as well - I have already forgotten about my nearly 2 days of +opks so I really don't know for sure that I am 9 DPO, I could very easily be only 8. Enough from me now - keep monopolising the thread, sorry :blush: - just don't want to talk to any local friends about all this, so it's nice to be able to come on here x

How r u doing first baby and jenn jenn? Just saw you were both on the thread right now. Hope you're both well x

Hello ladies - AF finally showed which is no big surprise...disappointed, yes, but I've been taking a lot of allergy medicine this last week, so I'm a little relieved that there was no little bean to be affected!

Jacksmummy - hope you are feeling better and over that little bug...and hop DH is on the med with his injuries as well!

Shinona - I'm glad things are still positive for you...:hugs:

Lucy LU - I'm with you on getting obsessed...I have a major work deadline coming up and I can't get anything done b/c all I do it look at my BBT chart everyday...I think I have 4 different calendars I update and track my cycle on...why do I need 4 calendars???? I'm insane :wacko:

Anyway it looks to be a beautiful weekend today and tomorrow, so I probably won't be around much. Hope all is well w/ TTC buddies...:flower:

FB25 - did you test?

Aw jennjenn - sorry hun :hugs:. Enjoy the lovely weather and have a great weekend. You just made me think of the sunshine and the beach :shipw:. It is freezing in the UK again! I am sat here in a poloneck jumper still cold! :haha:

Hehe - that's reassuring you do stuff like that too. My worst one is peeing on hpts at about 5 DPO, or this morning (9 DPO), peeing on one, getting a negative and doing another one straight after...just to be sure...because that's sooooo going to be positive isn't it?!!!! :blush: :haha:. When I do actually get pregnant I won't have anything left to pee on! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->