the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Lucy I'm waiting for an update on ur stick this morning!! Good luck xxx

Aw u r sweet - I daren't do it Jacksmummy - scared to see another bfn. Might wait until af now as I just have one frer left... who am I kidding? :blush: - but I really do want to try. Went out on the big drinking night last night and was very restrained, had one glass of wine spritzer and then lots of water - and still managed to really get into the spirit of things and dance away until nearly 1am. It's only about the third time I have gone out on a night out since DS was born, so nice to let your hair down, even without alcohol :haha:

How was Jack's birthday? Hope the party goes well today. Are you feeling better now?

Shinona! - I didn't realise you were so restrained too! How are you feeling today hun?

Aww lucy I was so hoping to get a bfp update from u! Lol jack had a lovely day and is now sat happily playing peppa pig on his new nintendo ds bless him! He's really excited for his party today he keeps asking if he can have abit of his thomas cake now but no cake until the party. I'm glad you had a good nite last nite sometimes its just nice to get out either way, I'm goin to the cinema next wednesday to see black swan I'm really excited to see that, good luck if you do decide to take the frer! Xxx

I wanna see Black Swan Stacey...but OH has vetoed it :dohh: You'll have to tell me what it's like!

cd61 for me and no sign of ov....OH has agreed (again) to do his SA tomorrow. Even when it's done I have to wait 3 weeks for the result :dohh:

That's good news Katie - shame it takes so long to get back :dohh:

I have zero willpower - :bfn: on a frer at 10 (possibly even 11) DPO with FMU :cry:. Am going to sit it out and wait for af now - I don't have any pregnancy symptoms if I'm honest - TTC is so heartbreaking sometimes :nope:

Lucy, you're not out yet. Stay positive love.

Stacey, hope Jack has a great birthday party. I bet you can't believe he's 4!

I really want to see Black Swan too but hubby is away all this week and we're on hols the week after so it'll be a few weeks before I can escape for an evening to go and see it. I saw the King's Speech a couple of weeks ago though and it was really really good.

KAtie, hope oh does the necessary for you this time.

Not sure how I am so restrained - keep busy with other things! Don't have more than one test in the house!

xx

Right well AF arrived horray day 51 of previous cycle.... so Im now offically on day 1 of my new cycle HIP HIP HORRAY!!!!!! Hubby is now scared as I am talking ovulation kits but Im curious to find out when I ovulate on my long cycles... even if I dont get pregnant this month... may even temp ...hehehe get me getting into the spring of things just very very glad to be on day 1 YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to hear Af is finally here for you, I got mine yesterday, first time it's been a relief to feel crabby and bloated ;) There is something about spring that makes you want to clear out and get sorted isn't there?! I've been on one too! x

Sorry have been MIA, busy at work where yet another colleague is preggers! Argggh :)
I'm okay though, my time'll come!
How are the pregnant ladies, still lots of lovely symptoms? :) @jacksmummy the gas thing did make me chuckle :)
Fxed for all of you testing or waiting to test, hope it is your month - back to cycle 1 for me as Af is here - yay! Save a seat for me on the ttc bus for next month! xxxx

Lucy don't lose heart, it's still fairly early as things go! x

Ahhh let us know how Black Swan is! DH not interested in those types of movies and I don't feel like going by myself. Plus I'm going to be really busy for the next 3 weeks with the 12 hour shifts + school.

There is still hope for those BFPs! I didn't have any preggo signs at all with mine. And the only thing I have now is tons of bloating & having to pee all the time.

Happy Birthday to Jack!

Well Ive caught up again Everytime I come back here who've all been chatting along another of my friends told me she was pregnant yesterday ... so thats now 6 of them all expecting. I went to my belated anniversary meal last night I think it was obvious a bit too much I said " I need a wee and Im not even pregnant!!" it was the way I said it everyone cud tell I really want to be oops ...
Gluten free diet is going well... so hopefully will start to drop some weight Ive got appointment tomorrow with the Gynae so hoping they will put me on meds to help me get pregnant :) same med suppose to help you loose weight too so fingers and toes crossed. CD3 so AF calming down have warned hubby time to start taking his Vits again lol

Well the reason I have so much restraint is pretty simple - ignorance! :blush: I didn't know you could get a result as easrly as 10dpo, so I never bothered to test and just waited to see how my boobs looked @12-13dpo (mine always get full and enlarged).

But now that I have seen the light I plan to order my first set of IC...can anyone recommend a brand off of Amazon or another website here in the US???

Cold weather is coming, so it'll be perfect time for cuddling and a little :kiss::kiss:

Lucylu - I will now be an official POAS addict - can't wait! :happydance:

Well Gynae appointment done and it was rubbish didnt do anything at all to be honest. Ive got to go have my tubes checked and a blood test they wanted a sperm sample but talked them out of it as I have no idea how we'd get one out of hubby

Jasminerose - why do they want to check your tubes and the hubby's rocket fuel? I would think those 2 areas are working fine since you have been able to get pregnant...

I have not a clue. Dr didnt want to listen to me at all. Nurse listened to me more. I went to go try get put on Metformin as I have PCOS and ended up being appointmented for scans and blood tests. Nurse afterwards was asking what we would do if we cudnt have treatment through NHS and I was like well nothing coz we didnt come for treatment we'll be fine naturallly or it wont happen at all and thats all we can do. I just wanted help to lose weight and maybe hold on to the pregnancy once Ive got it .... the man was just obsessed with my weight and with fertility treatment grrr

I hate doctors who are like that. I'm debating on whether to see mine as well. The only tests I haven't done are the sperm analysis and an HSG....neither one of us have been sick or had issues since my DD was born, so I don't know what would cause them to be problems right now. But that was 4 years ago...

The only difference is I am really trying for a boy, so we don't :sex: until the + on the OPK.

Samething for us, if it doesn't happen naturally there is nothing we'll do and just let nature take its course! :cry:

How is everyone doing? I just started my precepting. 12 hour shifts on top of school, ouch! And to top it off, EVERYONE on the floor I'm at is sick, hacking up their lungs. I have been eating extra Vitamin C praying I don't catch anything. Figures I would catch sickness at a hospital!

No big change for me.. Except the bloat! OMG if I am full, have to pee, constipated my bloat is so bad that I look like I have a decent bump going on hahahah! I am peeing a little more that usual too. Can't wait til Wed for my first appointment.

Yes I had a POAS addiciton. I have my progression ICs from 9 DPO up to 25 DPO and the only reason I stopped there was I ran out of ICs haha!

Where did you get your ICs from? I looked on amazon and I just wasn't sure...

I hate when they don't listen to you and assume complete ignorance or that you're lying or don't know what you're talking about. Sometimes you just have to be persistent and tell them what's up multiple times before they "get it"!

Oh I liked babywishes.org ICs, they are thicker than the Amazon ones more of a line to see!

How is everyone doing? I just started my precepting. 12 hour shifts on top of school, ouch! And to top it off, EVERYONE on the floor I'm at is sick, hacking up their lungs. I have been eating extra Vitamin C praying I don't catch anything. Figures I would catch sickness at a hospital!

No big change for me.. Except the bloat! OMG if I am full, have to pee, constipated my bloat is so bad that I look like I have a decent bump going on hahahah! I am peeing a little more that usual too. Can't wait til Wed for my first appointment.

Yes I had a POAS addiciton. I have my progression ICs from 9 DPO up to 25 DPO and the only reason I stopped there was I ran out of ICs haha!

Where did you get your ICs from? I looked on amazon and I just wasn't sure...

Haha I answered while you were replying! ;)

I hate when they don't listen to you and assume complete ignorance or that you're lying or don't know what you're talking about. Sometimes you just have to be persistent and tell them what's up multiple times before they "get it"!

Oh I liked babywishes.org ICs, they are thicker than the Amazon ones more of a line to see!

OMG - :wacko: which one do you recommend...I like the test strips but did you get the extreme or just regular ones....TOO MANY CHOICES!!!! :wacko:

I just got the regular ones, I think they're like the first ones at the top. I saw very faint lines on those. The faint lines lasted a while (until about 15-16 DPO) but they picked it up from about 9-10 DPO (very faint, have to study them in direct light)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->