the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

This is just a small break in the weather and one of the reasons I get such bad allergies...first it's cold and then warm and then cold again and then warm again. If it would just stay cold I wouldn't be so miserable.

We are pretty irrational sometime...but I think it's becasue we have an unlimited amount of hope which is what makes us good mothers and wives! :thumbup: Plus we're all planners, so how could our family make it through the day without us! :shrug:

Lucy I'm just as bad as u for peeing on sticks!! :blush: from being 4dpo iv taken 25ic's 4 superdrug test and 2frer AND 2 cb digis!!! :blush: :wacko: haha so I'm terrible aswell!! Haha its a good job I got pregnant cos I think I may of actually run out of money! Also I'm still debating buying 2 more frer to see if the line are any darker :wacko: I'm so stupid!!
Jenjen I'm sorry the witch got u hun :hugs: xx

Lucy I'm just as bad as u for peeing on sticks!! :blush: from being 4dpo iv taken 25ic's 4 superdrug test and 2frer AND 2 cb digis!!! :blush: :wacko: haha so I'm terrible aswell!! Haha its a good job I got pregnant cos I think I may of actually run out of money! Also I'm still debating buying 2 more frer to see if the line are any darker :wacko: I'm so stupid!!
Jenjen I'm sorry the witch got u hun :hugs: xx

That is reassuring to know I'm not the only one! Know what u mean about running out of money, if it takes us more than 6 months to conceive, I think we are going to have to remortgage due to all the poas! :rofl:

ur not stupid at all hun - im sure that little bean of your is snuggled up for the 9 months so hope u can relax a bit more soon, but u r in the right place to talk about these things - we all seem on the same wavelength and I know I will be just the same as you when I get that bfp! i know of friends that were NTNP and just letting nature take its course, who would just suddenly think 'Hmm, i haven't had a period for a while, better do a test' and this was like 2months into the pregnancy! I am so envious of that :blush: - plus they miss most of the first tri nervousness being that kind of person

PS. I am on 12 ICs, 1 superdrug and 1 FRER if I'm totally honest - eek, and I'm only about 9DPO (and that's only this cycle!), really embarrassed to write that, even on here! Anyone else care to share the extent of their POAS addiction since Stacey and I have bravely admitted ours?!!!?!

Well last month cos I wasn't using ic's and frer were on by one get one free I took 10frer :wacko: hahahaha x

Katie have the doctors checked out why your cycles are long??? I have PCOS and cycles can be long so just thinking if you could get them to check you out u wudnt need OH sample. If it is PCOS then lots of meds that can help that dont need sample or fertility treatment

Right well AF arrived horray day 51 of previous cycle.... so Im now offically on day 1 of my new cycle HIP HIP HORRAY!!!!!! Hubby is now scared as I am talking ovulation kits but Im curious to find out when I ovulate on my long cycles... even if I dont get pregnant this month... may even temp ...hehehe get me getting into the spring of things just very very glad to be on day 1 YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I've been a bit quiet on here for a few days. AF got me again and while I was fully expecting it, I was still really upset (and in heaps of pain this month - ouch) ...

Good news is that I've pulled myself together now and am focusing on a February BFP! All going well, o'day should be around 12 Feb which is a Saturday so I've applied for a day off work on Friday and am trying to organise a weekend away with OH. He's keen and agrees that I have just got to stop putting so much pressure on myself about ttc and make it a bit fun.

For me, the absolute worst part is that we've decided not to tell people so I really want to let you know how very grateful I have found all of you. I can't tell you what it means to me to be able to come on her and have a cry (and a laugh) - speaking of which seeing as we are all fessing up, as you know I restrained myself this month so only 6FRERs ;-).

Lucylu, keep you chin up hun. If it isn't your month this month and you have to go through it all again, I'd love to have you on board with me!!! Jenjen, are you ready for the ride too? Who else is with me for a February BFP????

and all of you girls with BFPs, I know this is a ttc thread but please don't go too far away. I think we need all the help we can get ...

How is everyone doing? I just started my precepting. 12 hour shifts on top of school, ouch! And to top it off, EVERYONE on the floor I'm at is sick, hacking up their lungs. I have been eating extra Vitamin C praying I don't catch anything. Figures I would catch sickness at a hospital!

No big change for me.. Except the bloat! OMG if I am full, have to pee, constipated my bloat is so bad that I look like I have a decent bump going on hahahah! I am peeing a little more that usual too. Can't wait til Wed for my first appointment.

Yes I had a POAS addiciton. I have my progression ICs from 9 DPO up to 25 DPO and the only reason I stopped there was I ran out of ICs haha!

Sorry I've been a bit quiet on here for a few days. AF got me again and while I was fully expecting it, I was still really upset (and in heaps of pain this month - ouch) ...

Good news is that I've pulled myself together now and am focusing on a February BFP! All going well, o'day should be around 12 Feb which is a Saturday so I've applied for a day off work on Friday and am trying to organise a weekend away with OH. He's keen and agrees that I have just got to stop putting so much pressure on myself about ttc and make it a bit fun.

For me, the absolute worst part is that we've decided not to tell people so I really want to let you know how very grateful I have found all of you. I can't tell you what it means to me to be able to come on her and have a cry (and a laugh) - speaking of which seeing as we are all fessing up, as you know I restrained myself this month so only 6FRERs ;-).

Lucylu, keep you chin up hun. If it isn't your month this month and you have to go through it all again, I'd love to have you on board with me!!! Jenjen, are you ready for the ride too? Who else is with me for a February BFP????

and all of you girls with BFPs, I know this is a ttc thread but please don't go too far away. I think we need all the help we can get ...

Aw thank you hun - you are so sweet :hugs:. Sorry to hear witch got you - we can obsess together next month if it isn't my month!... and if it is my month (wishful thinking :haha:), can I still come in and stalk you?!...or something a little less creepy sounding! :haha:. Fingers crossed for Feb bfps! - and for conceiving around Valentine's Day!

Jasmine - that's a relief about your cycle. I don't see the harm in doing opks - it could really help to reassure you that everything's happening as it should. I don't broadcast to OH that I use them. It's not a secret and he knows I have them but I just don't bring it up really. Maybe do that if it is freaking OH out.

Katie - bit like Jasmine said really, but could they do all the necessary tests for you first, and that could help you to understand why you're having the long cycles...maybe OH will come round in the meantime too if he sees what you are putting in to make this happen.

Hi mmdrago - hope the vit C keeps you well - try not to panic if you do catch anything - I think these little beans are more resilient than us in a way. I got a fluey thing in first tri last time and felt like total crap and DS was in there merrily ticking along, taking everything he needed from me to keep growing and developing!

Still merrily tormenting myself with evap lines! I got superdrug tests which are renowned for evap lines apparently - a line appeared immediately this morning (and stayed) but it's a grey shadow line, so got to be a negative still whatever I keep telling myself. Big night of drinking tonight with friends - eek, I am rough anyway, have a stinking cold, and going to have to hide the fact that I'm not drinking for a pregnancy that likely doesn't even exist! Grr! :dohh:. Oh well, guess I can use the cold as an excuse.

Really think I might only be 9 DPO with hindsight - I know no two cycles are the same but with DS, I was temping and using opks, so I'm more certain I ovulated after the LH surge, and not during it.

...And on the POAS thing, these pharmaceutical companies are making a fortune out of our misery! Grr. Would be interesting to know what % of HPTs done are negatives vs positives - I bet it is huge! :dohh:... Rant over!

Haha love my ticker - think I am going to go off now and persuade myself that I am having lots of flatulence today!

Hi JAcksmummy! - how are you doing today? x

Hi ladies,
Jasmine YEY for cd1!!!! And I think using ovulation kits would be a good idea just to find out if all is bk to normal, even if u don't "try" this month (even tho I hope u do :haha:) x
Kb38 I'm sorry af got you! :hugs: I'm glad your back on track for your valentine baby x
Mmdrago hope u don't get sick hun! And I'm also soo bloated it started about 2days ago and I'm needing to pee more too good luck on wed with ur appointment! X
Well I maybe abit quiet this weekend as its jacks 4th birthday today we are taking him to this special train cafe as he LOVES trains and thomas the tank then tomorrow he's having a wacky warehouse party with 20 of his school friends so lots going on! I'm feeling abit better today so I'm hoping to feel all better by the party tmoro
Hope everyone is good!!xx
Lucy what did this mornings test say???? Fingers crossed!!!! Xxxx

Well last month cos I wasn't using ic's and frer were on by one get one free I took 10frer :wacko: hahahaha x

:rofl:. So turning it on its head, who do you think has the most restraint on here with POAS? I reckon it is JennJenn - didn't you say a few pages back that you were saving your $$$ as you weren't getting symptoms? I think you deserve a medal for that! U have to tell us how you do it!

Happy Birthday to Jack! Can't believe how quickly the time passes! Hope he has a lovely day.

It was an evap again Jacksmummy - on a superdrug, but it showed up immediately, which it wasn't doing yesterday - just to torment me a bit more haha!

Ooh just noticed your ticker too - happy 5 weeks! x

Sorry lucy I was writing mine as u posted urs! Aww well atleast you got 'something' on your test!! Oh I'm excited now!! :haha: I've taken 6superdrung test on the 2 failed cycles and never even got a hint of a line!!!! Even taking out of the case and holding my lamp rite over it :haha: so I think maybe a shadow line is a good thing :) I hope so!
Yes I'm thinking jenjen is the most restrained! I don't no how she does it!! Xx

I no I'm so happy my ticker has moved up one and now my baby looks like an alien yey! I love my alien baby :haha: hope u all have a good weekend and yes time really does fly when u have kiddies xxx

I actually sort of miss the POAS! At least then I would be able to wake up and DO something for the day. Inspect evap lines, compare to the day before and just generally obsess! Now I'm stuck just sitting and twiddling my thumbs. Too early to buy maternity clothes or baby stuff so nothing really to obsess over!

Although I found a huge deal on diapers (got 214 of them for $16!) AND wipes (350 for $7) so I just had to stock up! hahaha my DH probably thinks I'm bonkers.

My fingers are still crossed for you, Lucy. I have a good feeling that you are going to be 3rd month lucky too.

Jasmine, so pleased you are CD1 again. No harm in keeping track of what's going on with you. HOw's the gluten free diet going? One of my pals has coeliacs so I know how tricky it can be to find stuff to eat but it really encourages her to be extra healthy though.

I'd like to be considered for the most restrained please!! :haha: With ds, I only poas twice. This time, I waited until 12/13 DPO then did one in the morning and one in the afternoon and a digi the next day. I've done two tesco ones and another digi since then. :thumbup:

Aw thank you hun - you are so sweet :hugs:. Sorry to hear witch got you - we can obsess together next month if it isn't my month!... and if it is my month (wishful thinking :haha:), can I still come in and stalk you?!...or something a little less creepy sounding! :haha:. Fingers crossed for Feb bfps! - and for conceiving around Valentine's Day!

Of course you can!!! I've still got my fingers crossed you'll be stalking ....

I hope you all have a good weekend! I'm going out to try and remember there's more to life than ttc.

Oh and Shinona, I think you definitely deserve to be considered for most restrained. How do you do it???? :thumbup:

Lucy I'm waiting for an update on ur stick this morning!! Good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->