the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Great! I saw the different sensitivity levels and I just couldn't decide!

So i ordered one pack of 25...I'm planning to use 5 for each cycle and then I ordered 5 of the extra sensitive...just to see how they work. I hope this will last me for 5 months...we'll see!

OOOH SO EXCITED!!! :happydance::happydance:
And so lame!

Hi ladies how r u all?? I had my first bout of sickness today :( it was in morrison supermarket I walked past the raw meat counter and the smell hit me like a brick wall then I quickly ran to the toilet leaving poor oh stood there with the trolley and on crutches haha with no explanation from me till I returned 10mins later! Ah well the joys of first tri :haha: well all u ladies have been quiet the past few days... Anything exciting going on? Well lucy I'm thinking still no bfp as u have been so quiet??!! Hopfully I'm totally wrong?? Anyway I'm bored so if anyone fancies a chat I'm here :) xxx

Well I have exciting news after a awful trip to consultant my GP today gave me metformin YAY known to help PCOS women get pregnant and in a number has seemed to reduce MC numbers ...so starting the Metformin tomorrow back on the prenantal vits and I even bought a thermometer to start temping YAY

Aww jasmine I'm soooooo happy for u my darling!!!!! Oh I really hope it helps u! So are you *trying* this month when u ov???? :happydance: I just want to say these past few days u seem to have really perked up (hope I don't sound patronising) u just seem so happy again! I'm really pleased that u seem happy again xxxxx

Ditto! That's fab news Jasmine_Rose! Glad things are looking up. I am nosey sorry, do you think you will start trying this cycle? x

Thanks jacksmummy! - sorry missed you earlier. Hope you are not feeling too sicky this evening. I am just waiting it out for af now - I used so many pee sticks this month, I think I went a bit potty! Had some spotting on sunday night which left me bawling like a baby lol!... but feeling a lot better now...I've finally got to the point of accepting that af is coming any time now...although there is a mad side to me that keeps telling myself it could have been an implantation bleed!... not likely as I am dry as a bone below (sorry TMI!) which is usually a sure sign for me that af is coming.

I'm not sure what the plan is for this cycle - maybe to try to dial down the crazy a bit! I need to chill out. My brain is coming round to the fact that we may be in this for the long haul... I know that sounds so negative, esp. as it's only cycle 3, but it's actually helping me a lot to think like that - almost like 'expect the worst' and then that bfp will be a real bonus when it does happen, rather than me feeling like it's the end of the world every time we're unlucky and don't conceive!

JennJenn - u looking forward to testing your ICs?! When do you ovulate? Must be coming up soon. Hope it is your month hun! x

Just saw you were on here too Jacksmummy - I'm off to bed now/ Nighty night. Hope you and mmdrago, and NellyO and Curly123 will all keep visiting us on here! It's lovely to have you spur us along - really don't want to lose touch chatting because we don't all go through to first tri at the same time. It's been lovely having this thread and hearing everyone's experiences, so thanks so much hun for setting it up!!! x

Hubby and I have talked about it and for now where going to take it slow we're not going to particularly try and we're not going to stop anything if it happens. Started temping this morning though as I want to see whats going on with my cycle as last month was 50 days long it may have just been coz of the MC but still worth seeing whats going on. The only prob is consultant wants to scan my tubes etc at some point next month so next month ill have to be careful coz they xray you with a dye and you have to sign to say you havent had unprotected sex pre the xray ... but if I happened to be pregnant already (doubtful lol) then theyd just have to not xray me

Oh yeah on the subject of being happier I think I am. It was definately time to move on and look forward. removing my tickers and not seeing a day by day report of how long it had been since MC certainly helped. Feels better to have a plan.

Glad you are staying with us to chat all you preggy girlys! xx

Hi girlys just want to let u all no I am not going anywere!!! Ur stuck with me haha I keep going over to 1st tri but It just dosnt feel the same as being here with u ladies!! If I had news I would come here first... Always!!! So :hugs: and :kiss: to u all!!
Jasmine good luck to the future for u darling! Fingers crossed all works out for the best! And u get a nice surprise NTNP! Xx
Lucy has af arrived??? I really really really hope not!!!!!!!! :hugs:
Anyone due to test? Or ovulate?? XX

Good morning ladies...I've had a crazy few days. We've been iced in and it's day 2 of closed schools/daycare. Hopefully everything will be open tomorrow as I need to return to sanity! The state has implemented rolling power outages b/c there we're running low on power. We haven't had one yet, but many homes in the suburbs are without power for short periods of time.

My youngest has strep throat so she's been cranky since Monday. We had to venture out yesterday in all the bad weather, but made it back home with out any problems. She's on antibiotics and already feeling better!

LucyLu - I am 6 days into my cycle so I will ovulating next Wed/Thurs. I start my OPK on the evening of day 11, then twice a day after that. I want to test all the way through getting the positive and then a negative. Last month I got my +OPK on day 13 evening and my BBT said I ovulated that night - never happened like that before. We didn't start BD until that evening, so I might start the BD a little earlier...

Jacksmummy & MMdrago - are you going to find out the sex??? Just curious! I'm a planner so I always need to know things like that.

JasmineRose - glad you got your RX and a plan; I'm lost without one - it's help me stay focused mentally and feel moving towards my goal.

Jacksmummy - glad you're feeling the sympotms but sorry you have to go through it! Crazy I know...:wacko:

How is everyone else???

Hi jenjen yes I will defo be finding out the sex asap lol I need to plan too need to no pink or blue!! Lol we are booking a private gender scan at 16weeks so I'm really looking forward to that cos they show u your baby in 4D! Then we will have our 20week scan on the NHS then we will book a real 4D scan at about 30weeks ish whenever they recommend to be the best time, if anyone wants to ask me questions go ahead I love talking about the baby... :blush: I just don't want anyone to feel bad about me going on and on and on lol also the month we conceived we :sex: every other day from the day af stopped then everyday from about 3days before ov till 2days after and did it every which way possible :blush: as missionary clearly wasn't working for us. For that reason I think this baby will be a boy :) xxx

I am friends with a lady on here called megg33k (some of u may no her) she is the loveliest person I think I may of ever spoken to! Well she's had a real struggle ttc, years of it then had IVF and got her bfp now 10weeks on she lost her miracle baby and I'm totally deverstated for her! I genuinely am hurting for the pain she must be going thru! :cry: I'm not quite sure why I'm telling u this but I just needed to tell someone that understood the hurt of ttc! We have been chatting a lot about our babies and stuff and its just come out of nowhere everything was fine! Why is it so hurtful for me tho I don't really understand I've never even met her? I'm just so sad for her poor lady xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Ladies..havnt written for a while, but i come on most days to keep up with you all.

Congratulations to all who got there BFP last month :flower:
and to those that didnt, fingers crossed that this is our month.

My cycles have been abit funny lately but i think im due to ovulate this week. Im tryin extra hard this month as this is our last month of trying until june.

How is everyone doing?

xxx

Hi all! Been busy this week, and bound to stay busy for the next 4 or so weeks! Ouch! BUT I had my first appointment today! The Dr. was wonderful and told me to stop Googling hahah! Had the trans-vag ultrasound and got to see the heart beat! It was pretty amazing. I didn't even realize you could see the heart moving so vividly!

Oh but they changed my dating back to 6 weeks 1 day :( They thought I was 8w I thought I was 7w so we were both wrong! Maybe it will change later on though, not sure. I get to go back in 2 weeks :)

https://img810.imageshack.us/img810/5010/110202.jpg

jacksmummy - sorry to hear about the MS! I still haven't gotten any of that. Just a little irritable and peeing a little more than usual. Oh and of course fatigue!

jasmine - I'm so glad to hear your spirits are up, jacksmummy was right you can really tell a difference and I'm happy for you. :)

jennjenn - I will DEFINITELY find out the sex! DH and I are planners too and there's just no way I can start a nursery or buy things if I don't know what colors I can choose from! Plus double the baby name decisions is not good! It's hard enough for me to decide what I want for lunch LOL! Good luck with those ICs, they are ADDICTIVE

Lucylu - FX'd that you have implantation spotting and no AF!!!!!

Awwwwwww mmdrago that's soooooooo cute!! Little beany looks all snug!! Aw uv really cheered me up now :) ur bean is so cute :) well done! Shame about them bringing u bk abit tho ah well ur closer to me now :) xxxx

I have seen posts by megg Jacksmummy - she is very popular on here isn't she. I saw she had got her bfp after a long time - that is so awful. I know what you mean about feeling the pain of others on here - you become so close. I suppose it works the other way too, when I hear of friends getting a bfp when they've been waiting so long, you genuinely feel so happy for them. I used to chat a lot to Bizy Bee on here (she was v popular in the LTTTC section) and still stalk her journal - she was trying for a LO at the same time as us first time around and just finally got her bfp from IVF back in the autumn and is due in May. I can't tell you how chuffed I was to hear that! She honestly seems to have had the patience of a saint and so much positive attitude. It's weird when you don't know each other in everyday life, but you really do feel so affected by others' highs and lows. Puts into perspective my moaning too! - sorry!

Keep chatting about the baby! Course I can't vouch for the others, but love hearing how all our pregnant ladies are doing! This thread is becoming a bit of a mix of TTC and pregnancy - I think it's really nice. U all give us something to aspire to!

My af isn't here yet - but I was spotting a bit again earlier this evening and am seriously crampy now so it's right around the corner I think! Wish it would just get on with it so we can start afresh! Hope it's ok to spot a couple of days before af is due (I never used to before having DS) - I'm a little concerned my progesterone levels might be dropping too early and stopping a baby from implanting :o(

Hi DMJ - good to see you popping in. Good luck for this month! x

Aw mmdrago - that's so lovely to see your little bean. Glad it is all going well. U and jacksmummy are soooo close in dates now then! Take care x

from my experience when your friends talk about their pregnancies you feel all eacited for them and part of it ... its just the people I kind of know that the green eyed monster peeps out... or strangers with prams.. just cant look coz i might cry... all my friends babies I cant wait and just incase you have any question all you preggy ones in here are my friends xxxxx love hearing your news and seeing your scans just a pity we all live so far away from each other feel I have friends here x

mmdrago and stacey .... have to place bets on who will give birth first :) if ones over due and the other early who knows who'll be born first cant wait to change your names to different colours

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->