the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Aw everyone sounds in good spirits :happydance:. That's really good news KB -how lovely your OH went and did it off his own back. Meant to ask you, have you tried pre-seed before? I can't be sure if it was because of that obviously, but we used it the cycle we conceived our son. Might be worth a go?

JennJenn - good luck for 13th - I will be on hols - hoping u have some good news when we return :winkwink:. OH is adamant about not finding out the sex, so we didn't ask at the 12wk scan. I was looking up yesterday about all that nub theory stuff tho - intriguing! - keep seeing posts on it in first tri! Ur supposed to be able to make a good guess at the sex by looking at your 12wk scan photos and the shape down there and which direction it points in lol!... Ours is so blurry tho, although I did start to convince myself it's the girl shape lol! :haha:. Will posts pics soon btw, just being lazy about uploading them!

Have a lovely holiday JR! - fingers crossed u have a little babby in there :winkwink:

Good to hear from you JR. Good luck for this month! Have a wonderful holiday. You too Lucy! Have you started telling people yet?

I haven't tried Preseed before (mostly because its a total pain to buy because you can't get it in shops here) but I've just found the supplier and ordered online. Fingers crossed I haven't left it too late. I've paid extra for express posting so hopefully it arrives by Wednesday (which will be CD15 so perfect timing if o'vn is on CD17 like it has been for the last few months).

I'm still trying my hardest to chill out but I am so stressed about work its a bit hard. The upside is it has diverted my attention from obsessing about ttc. I forgot to temp and opk this am (which as you know is not like me at all. I am a poas queen :wacko:

xx

Good news, well sort of... We got DH's test result today and it is 'extremely low'. He's really upset (which I understand) but I am so relieved that finally we can get some action :happydance:. He has to repeat the test first so fingers crossed the referral comes soon in the mail.

Timing isn't the best because I'm CD 14 today and think I'll probably ovulate tomorrow but suppose there's no harm in trying anyway. So far we've BD'd on CD 9, CD11 and CD13 and so I guess I'm probably better waiting off until tomorrow night to maximise the chances.

I am a little bit upset that he didn't ask exactly what action we get to take. Do you guys know? Is it IVF straight up? or are there drugs he can take to improve his sperm count first??? I wish the referral for the second test would hurry up so we can get it over and done with...

Hi kb well I'm no expert on this at all but just wanted you to no I'm glad you've got your reason for not been able to conceive! And now hopefully you can go down the rite track for you! I think once he's had the 2nd test you will be able to go from there, you just have to wait it out :( it's so good ur hubby's doctor was on the ball who knows how long you would of been waiting otherwise! Just keep positive and no harm in still trying! Good luck Hun! Xx

Thanks JM. I've just been doing some research and it looks like IVF is the only option. The reality of that is starting to sink in and I'm feeling really teary :cry:. Big congratulations by the way! You must feel so relieved :happydance:

Ah Hun Im sorry u have to go thru thus but on the plus side (I no this sounds bad) but it isn't a problem with you so if you did have IVF and they put the eggs back inside u your normal working body would probably take them well! Will you have to pay for the IVF? Xx

KB38 - I'm sending you a really BIG :hugs: and a BIG :wine:!!! I'm sorry you are having to go through this, but at least you're on the right track and can now focus on his issues resolved! Just make sure you go to the appointment with him to ask all the relevant questions!

Today I am CD20...I'll probably start testing with my IC on Saturday. I have over 25 of them and I need to use them or otherwise it is just $$ down the drain.

Hope everyone has a fantastic week!

:hugs: KB hun - So hard to know what to say... It must be a relief to know there is something you can do now, but at the same time, a real shock to hear the news. Hope OH is coping ok. To think they were going to make you both wait and wait, so good his dr stepped in and did something so you can make next plans. I have seen ladies on here with OH's in the same boat, maybe do a search and see if they have any advice for you. Take care lovely, and keep us posted :flower:

Congrats JM - that's great news hun!

You know I am gonna try and find an internet cafe on hols JennJenn :blush: - can't wait till I get home to hear any news this month. Hope the time's passing quickly for you. Good luck hun :flower:

Hello from very sunny Cyprus
so sorry to hear about having to do IVF KB hope it works out well..
despite what my ticker is trying to tell me I am now CD28 and no AF yet been the loo like a million times today but thats prob due to the hot weather dont feel like the witch is coming but dont particularly feel pregnant either so who knows my best friend is going to greet me with a preggy test when I get home monday if im still not on so wait begins
love to you all xxxxx

Thanks everyone. I really appreciate the support. OH is booked in for the second test next Friday so we should have the results a few days after that. I'm definitely planning on going to the appointment so I can find out what our options are. I'll definitely let you all know when I know. The weird thing is that I've never been more sure that I'll have my baby. I ovulated on CD17 this month so af is due on 22/6. We kept BDing this month so whilst I am far from optimistic at least we're still trying.

How are you all? JennJenn any signs? JR fingers crossed for you. xx

Well Im flying home from cyprus today and Im CD 32 so fingers crossed thats a good sign and not just my silly cycles :)

Hi girls, just popping in to say hello.

JR, hope you had a good holiday and I do hope that there's a nice surprise waiting for you on your return - my fingers are crossed for you.

KB, I'm sorry to hear your news but I hope you get some answers this week and can move forward. Everything crossed for you!!

I am CD 11 today and hubby is about to go on to 4 night shifts so I think we may be out this month (unless I wake up at 3am when he gets in and can convince him that bd-ing is a good idea at that time in the morning!! :haha:)

xx

BFN this morning on CD27...AF will be here either today or tomorrow :growlmad: Plus I've gained 5 pounds in the last 2-3 weeks...:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

JR - I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! I'm hoping this is a good month for you!

We took a road trip to Sea World in San Antonio...we had a blast with the girls. I got sunburned and my cleavage hurts like hell! I bought the spray on sunscreen and it didn't work at all!

KB38 - all my baby dust to you! Your time is coming! :dust:

Shinona - maybe it's just what he needs to wind down from a long day at work!!! Set your alarm and surprise him :kiss::kiss::kiss:

:( Jasmine - tis always rubbish, hope you had a got holiday though?

Sorry to hear about everything KB, I guess it helps knowing what you're up against though, I hope you get some brighter news.

Hope everyone else is okay?

I am okay, finally heard from the community midwife who wrote to me with an appointment, despite my telling the dr I work away during the week, so I inadvertedly missed it. Plus I got my first scan letter through for July! I'd be 16 weeks, I need to know there is something there before then. Eeeek. Stressful. So am in negoitaion with the hospital and in the process of booking for a private scan this weekend. I am worried in case it has not happened properly again. Trying not to stress, at least by Saturday I will know either way. x Fingers crossed!

Hello Squeshie - sorry you missed the appointment. Hope all goes well with the private scan. Give us the scoop!

I'm bummed for you JasmineRose...I feel it coming my way as well. bloaty, gassy, etc. I wish AF would just show up...I have 5 more tries over the next 4 months. I'll be glad when it's over either way so I can move on with my life.

My minivan is in the repair shop and it looks like $3000 for a new tranny. I just spend $1000 for new tires and brakes :dohh: DH and I are test driving a few cars tonight to see if we can find something I like better. Nothing fancy either another minivan or small SUV.

HOW is everyone? :winkwink: Hope all of you are hangin in there and doing well! Post updated belly pics or vacation pics or something...

hi ladies how r u all?
sorry af got u jasmine i was really rooting for u :( onto next month it is :hugs: x
squeshie that is stupied having ur first scan at 16weeks!!! they wont even be able to do the downs screening at that far gone its got to be done between 11weeks and 13weeks!! hope u sort it out and hope u enjoy ur private scan :) x
jenjen has af arrived? sorry about the weight gain im sure it will come off :hugs:
lucy how r u and wee one doing? hope ur starting to feel better?! x
kb good luck with the appointment with oh!! hope u get some much needed answers!! x
shinona lovely to have u back!! and i had a few times where oh was working late so had to get him around 1am lol good luck im sure u will manage it! x
well me im good and evie is good went to see the midwife today and she is still head down and at this stage she shouldnt move now so atleast shes in the correct position! im going on holiday to cornwall this weekend which i am very excited about! it may only be cornwall but just getting away with the family is enough for me plus i cant really fly at this stage lol ive now begun the countdown!! just under 15weeks and my princess will be here!! aww i cant wait to meet her!
anyway hope ur all ok xx

Sorry to hear AF got you again JR! How annoying. Kick back, relax and gear up for next month :coffee: How are you coping?

Welcome back Shinona! Its lovely to hear from you. Lots of baby dust to you. Hope this is your month :thumbup:

You're not out til you're out JennJenn so I'm still hoping you get your BFP this month. If AF has got you by the time you're reading this, I'm sending you lots of hugs and aloe gel (for your sunburn) :hugs:

Bummer about your appointment Squeshie. Sounds like something that would happen to me. Hope you get it sorted out soon. In the meantime, just have confidence that everything's ok (easier said than done I know).

and last but not least Jack's Mummy - I can't believe how quickly the time has gone. I can't wait to see some piccies of Evie really soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->