the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

hiya linzidaisy
hope your month goes well and its a good one this page is quite lucky lots and lots of preggy ladies ... only a few of ur left in the ttc club xx

hiya linzidaisy
hope your month goes well and its a good one this page is quite lucky lots and lots of preggy ladies ... only a few of ur left in the ttc club xx

Thanks so much Jasmine_rose! good luck to you as well, where are you in your TTC journey?

We're a motley crew and a little bit of everything

That is a good way to describe us :haha:. We're quite a mix of countries too aren't we - UK, Australia and the States :happydance:. And ages - how old is our youngest?...Think it might be Jacksmummy - 24??? I'm a chatterbox Linzi if you hadn't noticed already :blush: - but ironically quite cagey about revealing anything that might remotely identify who I am lol! I'm 29 though by the way -don't think I've ever mentioned that to the group... on the countdown to the big 3-0 eek!

We took 5 months to conceive this little one - we were just starting out our ttc journey when I joined this thread and it's been a huge source of support, so hope you find it a nice group and stick around. How long were you on clomid?.. think I will have a nosey at your journal :flower:

P.S lol do you know what I found out today? They have a replacement for me at work already! I think it must be someone coming back from maternity leave themselves, or else how would they be willing to wait so long to come on board?! I have an inkling it is my previous boss before I went on maternity leave the first time. We will see anywho! Think our manager is sharing the news shortly.

Anyways, it's making it feel so real all of a sudden. We're due 13th Dec (judging by the scan), so I'm planning for 15th Nov to be my last working day! Roll on then!!!

Lucy, I can't believe you are 15 weeks already! Wow, and imagine them being so organised at your work already.

I am well into the 2ww now. I have really sore boobs and they feel really heavy, started a day or so ago and had a few wee cramps today. I am cd 21 today, af due next Friday and I think I am about 7/8 dpo. I really have my hopes up that this is it - I think I'm going to take it hard if af turns up. Fingers crossed!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you Shinona! I'm cd9 today so we'll start the BD every other day at a minimum and hope we meet that little eggy! My OD will be either Sunday, Monday or Tuesday. Woohoo!

I just had my second round of laser hair removal. It didn't seem as painful as the first time and I was able to do it at a higher intensity. So I am hoping I only have to do it 1 more time. I had a lot of hair that didn't grow back after the first time. :wacko:

My DH birthday is this weekend and we're celebrating with a pool party! We've rented a margarita machine and I will definitely be having more than a few drinks Saturday!:blush: Both my husband and I stopped drinking a few months back, so I think this one night isn't going to hurt my TTC.

We're a motley crew and a little bit of everything

That is a good way to describe us :haha:. We're quite a mix of countries too aren't we - UK, Australia and the States :happydance:. And ages - how old is our youngest?...Think it might be Jacksmummy - 24??? I'm a chatterbox Linzi if you hadn't noticed already :blush: - but ironically quite cagey about revealing anything that might remotely identify who I am lol! I'm 29 though by the way -don't think I've ever mentioned that to the group... on the countdown to the big 3-0 eek!

We took 5 months to conceive this little one - we were just starting out our ttc journey when I joined this thread and it's been a huge source of support, so hope you find it a nice group and stick around. How long were you on clomid?.. think I will have a nosey at your journal :flower:

I am hoping to find a little support. I have one best friend who is going through the same thing I am but other than that it's hard, even DH doesn't like to talk about it much. Nice to have people who understand.

Feel free to stalk my journal! I love stalkers, haha

I was on clomid from January thru March and then I started with the vision issues so now I'm not allowed back on :cry:

Hi girls :hi: Just popping in to say that my official EDD is New Years Eve and I will very shortly be heading over to 2nd tri! I can't believe the time has gone so quickly (Lucy, how on earth are you 15 weeks already lol), and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for all of you still TTCing xxxx

Hi Linzidaisy! Welcome!!!

Congratulations KatieKittyKat, you must be so excited to be on your way to the 2nd tri.

I hope having a replacement for you means that someone will be starting back sooner rather than later and take some of the pressure off so you can enjoy your pregnancy LucyLu. You know, funnily, I never realised that you don't disclose any identifying information - v mysterious of you ;-)

Good luck Shinona and JennJenn, I hope this is your month! Fingers crossed for both of you.

We got DH's second sperm test back today and its really bad, zero. The dr told us that the first one was also zero but he didn't want to worry us until he was sure. Anyway, we've been referred to a urologist. The appointment was originally a month away but I rang my GP in tears and because of my pain issues, she managed to get us an appointment next Wednesday.

I am so embarrassed. For the first time in my life I cried my eyes out at work and couldn't tell anyone why. People must think I'm the biggest freak but oh well, can't take it back now.

I'm planning a really quiet weekend. Hope you all have a good one xx

hiya linzidaisy

Thanks so much Jasmine_rose! good luck to you as well, where are you in your TTC journey?

Well I started trying to conceive in 2010 I already have 3 children (11,8,6) but I got to 30 and got broody...im now 31 ive had 2 mc's and Im finaly feeling ready to keep trying for a baby..

hiya linzidaisy

Well I started trying to conceive in 2010 I already have 3 children (11,8,6) but I got to 30 and got broody...im now 31 ive had 2 mc's and Im finaly feeling ready to keep trying for a baby..

Well good luck to you! I know it's hard when you want something so bad, but at least you've got your 3 to keep you occupied :flower:

Hi Linzidaisy! Welcome!!!

Congratulations KatieKittyKat, you must be so excited to be on your way to the 2nd tri.

I hope having a replacement for you means that someone will be starting back sooner rather than later and take some of the pressure off so you can enjoy your pregnancy LucyLu. You know, funnily, I never realised that you don't disclose any identifying information - v mysterious of you ;-)

Good luck Shinona and JennJenn, I hope this is your month! Fingers crossed for both of you.

We got DH's second sperm test back today and its really bad, zero. The dr told us that the first one was also zero but he didn't want to worry us until he was sure. Anyway, we've been referred to a urologist. The appointment was originally a month away but I rang my GP in tears and because of my pain issues, she managed to get us an appointment next Wednesday.

I am so embarrassed. For the first time in my life I cried my eyes out at work and couldn't tell anyone why. People must think I'm the biggest freak but oh well, can't take it back now.

I'm planning a really quiet weekend. Hope you all have a good one xx

Sorry to hear you had a bad day at work and don't have anyone you can talk to. I know the waiting is so hard as well - I'll keep my fingers crossed for the Wednesday appointment. Hopefully you'll find it's just a blockage and DH has plenty of good spermy in there that just can't get out. :hugs2: I'll be thinking of you this weekend!!!:drunk:

hiya linzidaisy

Glad to hear you're back in the game! I'm on the countdown and have 5 more tries to go! My fortune cookie from Tues said "Remember 3 months from this date. Good things are in store for you." So it's either I'll pass 1st trimester w/ this cycle or getting a BFP. DH wants it to be winning the lottery - I'll take that too! :happydance:

I'm just wondering if it's even possible to feel any symptoms at 7DPO... this nagging pinchy, crampy feeling in my lower belly has been driving me mad for the last 2 or 3 days but I'm wondering if I'm reading too much into things. Anyone have any advice/experience to share?

Hello my lovely ladies! I've just got back from my holiday and had a quick browse over everything, I'm on my phone at the moment but will reply to u all properly when I get on the laptop later! Lots has gone on here! Had a beautiful holiday in Cornwall jack had a lovely time! We did lots and lots and spent lots of pennies but it was worth every penny il upload a couple of pics later when I get on the laptop, I do just want to say tho I can't believe in 2days il be in 3rd tri!!!!! Where has the time gone???? Lol anyway speak later ladies x

Hello guys :)

Just surfacing from writing end of year reports, about half to go now but hopefully they'll be finished this weekend! Hope you're all okay, I've missed chatting and catching up with you all xx

Attachments

• scan.jpg
    scan.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 1
:hi: girls! Just popping in to say hello!

Glad you had a good holiday Stacey - I'll be going over to 2nd tri next week, so we keep missing each other lol

Squeshie - I didn't know we were so close! I'm 13 weeks today!

Good luck to everyone for this cycle, and to those in the 2WW, stop symptom spotting!!! :hugs:

LOL! JennJenn that sounds very promising for you!

I'm not sure about the answer to your question Lindzdaisy. I've notice some pinching / cramping between 6 - 9 DPO which has turned out to be nothing but fingers crossed that it's implantation you're feeling.

Good luck with your reports Squeshie! Glad you had a good holiday JM!!

I'm not sure about the answer to your question Lindzdaisy. I've notice some pinching / cramping between 6 - 9 DPO which has turned out to be nothing but fingers crossed that it's implantation you're feeling.

Thanks- I'm calming down a little, 9DPO and I broke down and tested an of course it was a BFN but I wa like a junkie getting my fix :wacko: and I think I'm ok for a few more days of waiting lol.

CD 13 and I've been too tired to BD since CD9 :dohh: Our party was blast and thankfully did not have a hangover Sunday morning. DH was great in helping set-up and clean up! This weekend is another marathon of activities as we are heading to San Antonio Sea World for the holiday weekend!

Glad it is summertime - I'm not so obsessed with TTC.

Here is the link to some party pictures.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.236210866398818.68822.100000297183219&l=8782cb55e9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->