the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

hiya linzidaisy
hope your month goes well and its a good one this page is quite lucky lots and lots of preggy ladies ... only a few of ur left in the ttc club xx

Thanks so much Jasmine_rose! good luck to you as well, where are you in your TTC journey?

Well I started trying to conceive in 2010 I already have 3 children (11,8,6) but I got to 30 and got broody...im now 31 ive had 2 mc's and Im finaly feeling ready to keep trying for a baby..

Glad to hear you're back in the game! I'm on the countdown and have 5 more tries to go! My fortune cookie from Tues said "Remember 3 months from this date. Good things are in store for you." So it's either I'll pass 1st trimester w/ this cycle or getting a BFP. DH wants it to be winning the lottery - I'll take that too! :happydance:

to be honest my worlds a bit mad and many of you will think im insane...but me and hubby separated the other month stuff just got to much... I know mad that I didnt say anything but I just kept quiet.. broodiness continues however and I would still like a baby even if I do it on my own... I have a new boyfriend and he knows how I feel and doesnt seem to think im insane in fact he seems happy to help me out in the baby quest ...feel mad now telling you all this but felt odd not saying anything xx

OMG!!!! JR sorry to hear things have been VERY HARD for you :nope: I hope you can find some happiness and peace in this crazy world. :hugs:

Oh wow JR! Hope you are doing ok hun. Sounds like you have had a tough time recently :hugs:

Nice to see you stopping in Katie - I know, I can't believe where the time is going. Welcome to 2nd tri! Funny to think you, me and Squeshie could all have babies in the same week - our dates are so close! Will have to keep each other going in Dec! Did you tell your new work yet?

oh gosh jasmine im really sorry about you and hubby.. hope ur ok!!!? and well i dont really no what to say darling but aslong as u are happy then thats all that matters. and its nice u have found someone else and someone that wants kiddies how r u hun? x

WOW lucy cant believe you are 16weeks!!!!!!!!! omg where does the time go????? how u feeling daring?
x

bump at 20weeks and bump at 26weeks xx

Attachments

• iphone piccies with blackberry pics 018.jpg
    iphone piccies with blackberry pics 018.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 3
  • holiday pics 027.jpg
    holiday pics 027.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 4
just a few holiday pics for you to have a look at :) can u tell im bored tnite haha xx

Attachments

• holiday pics 023.jpg
    holiday pics 023.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 5
  • holiday pics 036.jpg
    holiday pics 036.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 4
  • holiday pics 149.jpg
    holiday pics 149.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 6
  • holiday pics 217.jpg
    holiday pics 217.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 5
  • holiday pics 095.jpg
    holiday pics 095.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 3
sorry to shell shock you all... I am very happy at the moment which seems strange to say considering my worlds upside down...

Love the holiday piccys JM and cant believe how quickly all these bumps are coming along.

on other news I went to dentist monday to have my wisdom tooth out..unfortunately my jaw was fractured and he had to remove the part that had broken off... my face looks huge its that swollen and in exstreme pain :( i hope it goes down soon. it looks like I have to face seeing my bf today ive been avoiding him since monday coz i dont want him to se me like this but he says im being daft and he just wants to give me a cuddle and look after me so i guess i have to face the fear

OMG - what a painful week...you do need some TLC.

JM - loves the holiday pics! How did Jack like riding the horse? My girls love to ride them when we go to the zoo!

Well we only did one BD - cd13. I had everything planned for CD14, but I fell asleep early. SO I will be very surprised if ANYTHING happens this month...I keep forgetting my OPK at work, so I haven't been able to validate ovulation either. Maybe I'm not so motivated now for kid #3. Have to think this one over.

Jasmine - you deserve some good luck and happiness, I hope you are smiling even though that trip to the dentists sounded so painful. x

JM - those pictures of the bump and holiday are lovely! YOu're making me want to go away now!

Lucy - it's going to a mad month is December, we will have to keep each other sane!

Jenn - those party pics looked loads of fun, you looked lovely :)

I am still battling reports, work is ok but tiring, gosh was hoping it was going to ease off soon :) Must get round to booking some time away! Will be back for longer post as soon as they are finished. So much work, phew. Hope you're all well xxxx

JR, so sorry to hear about you and hubby but I am pleased that you have found someone so lovely already who is supporting and encouraging you. Hope your mouth is healing too.

JM, love the holiday pics and the bump pics - so gorgeous!

And the news from me.............

:bfp:
and a very cautious :happydance:

It hasn't really sunk it yet and I can't quite believe that things won't go wrong again but I know all I can do is wait and see. Am cd 26 today so once Friday and af due date is been and gone I will feel a little happier.

x

I know JM - it feels like it was going so slowly as it was happening, because of all the sickness, but now I look back and think wow, where have the last 4 months gone?!! Sickness is finally starting to ease - I'm just getting little waves of it now when I'm hungry, but no more puking, retching and horrible taste in my mouth yay!!!

Love your bump pics and holiday snaps - Jack is sooo sweet x

Omg shinona congrats darling im so happy for u! I'm sure all will be fine this time! Let's hope af day comes and goes quickly! Have u worked out what ur due date will be?
Jen it only takes once so let's hope u get lucky :) also looked at ur pics the party looked really fun! X
Jasmine hope ur mouth is feeling better! How r u doing? X
Lucy glad the sickness is on it's way out! I'm defo thinking girl with the sickness! But guess we will have to wait till December (silly hubby lol) when is ur due date Hun can't remember silly baby brain! How's you and ur little man? Does he understand mummy is having a baby? Jack keeps asking when his sister is coming and he's always kissing my belly and talking to her it's soooo cute!
Squeshie how r u feeling hun? Have u had any sickness? Hope u get all ur work done soon! When is ur due date? X
Kb hope ur doing ok sweetie! Hope u and hubby are coping ok! Have u had any news on the situation since getting the second set of results bk? X
Well I'm ok my spd is getting bad now tho so going to have to see midwife and see what they can do cos it's not easy with a 4year old to look after! :( other than that I'm ok! Evie is doing summersaults tnite so I'm hoping she goes to sleep soon so I can sleep but we will see haha had a lovely holiday the cabin was lovely! And the hot tub was great although I'm only allowed 10mins at a time cos it's not good when pregnant so I always turned off the jets when I got in, jack loved horse riding!! And he went go karting too which he loved! Anyway I'm going to bed now to finish reading my last true blood book:) (I'm such a reading dork haha) nite ladies xxxx

Ohhhhhh my gawd!!!! - can't believe I missed your post last night Shinona - sorry hun. Massive congratulations!

I'm panicking a bit this morning ladies - sorry to bring things down, i just needed to sound off. I bled a bit in the night. No major amount and it's pinky coloured rather than bright red, but enough to freak me out. I've also been leaking clear, almost EWCM-looking stuff this week (as opposed to the thicker creamy coloured stuff I usually get when preg) and cramping a bit more heavily - but nothing too painful. I thought I was over-worrying so didn't mention it on here or to dr's, but now the blood has sent me into a bit of a panic.

Sorry Shinona - I feel really bad bringing it up at a time like this - after your happy news! I'm just worrying :cry: - don't know what i would do if we lost our baby now

Called the dr at 8am and I have to wait until bloody 11.40 this morning to see them. I am going to go loopy in that time. I just want to hear the heartbeat.

lucy :hugs: u must be so scared!! poor u but i promise ive heard loads of ladies have pinky or brown bleeding in the 2nd tri so please please try not to worrie too much.. im sure ur little bubs is fine in there. hopfully they will get u in for a scan to put ur mind at rest and they will be able to check heartbeat while ur there. oh im so sorry hun pregnancy is such a scary time even without reason! my biggest fear at the moment is going into labour or my waters breaking! i was having some awful cramping the other day (thats how my labour started with jack) it was so bad i was nearly crying cos i thought i was going into labour and i was gunna lose evie.. but all is fine now and im sure it the same with u! has the pinky bleeding stopped now hun? xx

Thanks JM :hugs:. Yes luckily I haven't had anything today, other than a smear of pink first thing this morning in the bathroom. My oh my, they start worrying us before they are even born don't they?!!! Sorry to hear you had a panic the other day, it' so scary isn't it. Glad it's all ok now though.

Crikey how do I pass the next 2 hrs?! x

JR, so sorry to hear about you and hubby but I am pleased that you have found someone so lovely already who is supporting and encouraging you. Hope your mouth is healing too.

JM, love the holiday pics and the bump pics - so gorgeous!

And the news from me.............

:bfp:
and a very cautious :happydance:

It hasn't really sunk it yet and I can't quite believe that things won't go wrong again but I know all I can do is wait and see. Am cd 26 today so once Friday and af due date is been and gone I will feel a little happier.

x

CONGRATULATIONS fingers and toes crossed xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"