the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Fingers and toes crossed for you Lucy... my friend vicky (Baronessgogo) had bits of bleeding and different pains and worries through out the pregnancy and Baby Thomas was born the other week so I think sometimes some bleeding can be normal xxxx

Thanks JR - that is reassuring to know. I just got back in, and phew... all is ok. GP managed to find the heartbeat straight away and it was swimming around so much in there that she had to keep moving the monitor to hear it.

She said with an early bleed they would normally book you in for an emergency scan, but given that my womb felt as high up as she would have expected for 16wks and also that the baby's HB was nice and strong, she didn't see the need for us to go through that. She was really nice, didn't make me feel like I was fussing at all.

Feel so relieved, but a bit washed out after all the panic - should go back to work really, but don't know if I feel like facing it

Ah Hun I'm so pleased for u! So glad baby is ok!!! What a relief. Let's hope that's it and you don't get anymore I'm sure it was just a one off and its lovely baby is exactly as it should be :D u should stay off work and chill u deserve it!!! Are u feeling any movements yet? X

Shinona - so happy for you! That's great news! I'll keep everything crossed so things will go well. :happydance:

LucyLu - glad to hear the spotting has stopped. It's always better to be safe than sorry. :hugs:

Jacksmummy - in your post what is spd? I did the hot tub a time or 2 with my last pregnancy, and mostly just kept my feet in. Plus it was never really hot so the whirlpool bubbles were relaxing on my back!

JR - how's the jaw? Did you get your TLC??? :flower: I hope everything is on the mend.

KB38 - I think you were on a little holiday - how did that go? I know you're seeing a urologist soon...just can't remember when.:shrug: I have short term memory loss and I'm not even pregnant...:wacko:

Well we're heading to San Antonio tomorrow night for the holiday weekend, so I'll be gone until next Wednesday. Not much else to report on now that the 2WW is here. I'm just trying not to be too moody and bitchy. :nope: Not easy that is for sure. I'll probably test Sunday the 10th and Monday the 11th to see if there are any positive results...

A mate of ours had spd but I don't know much about it. It just used to give her a lot of discomfort from time to time. Did you get it with Jack, JM? Hope it is not giving u too much pain.

I'm feeling flutterings JM, but they're so infrequent - I am getting impatient lol - want to feel some big solid kicks so I know babby is ok! Our due date is 13th Dec btw - it was 9th based on LMP and I thought about 16-18th based on my late ovulation, so scan put it at a compromise!

Enjoy the weekend JJ! x

finally added my 12wk scan piccie - quality is rubbish - the original was bad enough, and now I've made a huge light reflection by taking a photo of it with our camera instead of scanning it on here... oh well, I have an avatar for the first time in 2.5 yrs on B&B!

Spd is a condition that effects your hips and groin area it's very painful to walk and silly things like lifting my leg to put in my trousers it kills! Turning over in bed is agony and yes I did have it with jack but not until around 32weeks ish were as it started around 6weeks with Evie it's down to hormones that's why it can affect so early then when I got into 2nd tri it wasn't as bad at all really but now it's stepped up a notch :( but I'm hoping there is something midwife can do, Lucy ur baby is very cute! And it's lovely u have an avatar now :D hope ur feeling ok now hun!
jenjen hope u have a lovely time away hun! Enjoy it and hopefully you will get lucky this month!! Fingers crossed for u! Xx

JM - that does sound painful! I hope the midwife can do something for you.

Stay cool TTC & preggie buddies. I'm off in a few minutes for the holidays!:happydance::happydance:

:dance::dance::dance:

welll my jaw is starting to look less swollen which is good :) and yes i got lots of tlc from my gorgeous boyfriend.

I spotted yesterday CD17 hmmmmm I wonder???

Fingers crossed, JR!

Lucylu, don't worry about missing my post, it sounds like you had lots on your mind. I am pleased everything is OK though.

Thanks for all the congrats, ladies. Still cautious but did a digi this morning and it said 2 -3 weeks - it was 1-2 weeks on Wed. That made me feel a bit better.

xx

Congratulations Shinona!!!! Fingers crossed for you that the little bean sticks. Now, going back a while, sorry to hear your news JR. I'm glad to hear that you're getting things back on track. Good luck for this month. Have a fantastic holiday Jenn-Jenn!How are you feeling now LucyLu? I hope things have calmed back down. JM love your bump and holiday piccies. Looks like you guys had a fantastic time.

I don't have much to report. We went to the urologist who pretty much said I don't know why they've sent you here, you're far better off at a fertility clinic. I've spent the morning trying to find a good one and am waiting for the GP to call back now so can get the referral. Will let you know.

Hopefully things will move on quickly for you KB and you'll get answers and a plan!

JM, only just noticed the new title of the thread - awwwww, THANKS!!

xx

How's everyone doing? How's ur mouth Jasmine? Hope it's better now for u! How r all the preggie ladies? X

Congrats Shinona!!!! :happydance:

I went to 2nd tri yesterday so I've just missed you :dohh:

Haha I still pop into 2nd tri every day I'm not quite ready to let go so I just bounce from one to the other lol how u feeling Katie? Will u be finding out the sex? (can't remember if u said) lol baby brain gets worse as the weeks go on lol xx

JR, so sorry to hear about you and hubby but I am pleased that you have found someone so lovely already who is supporting and encouraging you. Hope your mouth is healing too.

JM, love the holiday pics and the bump pics - so gorgeous!

And the news from me.............

:bfp:
and a very cautious :happydance:

It hasn't really sunk it yet and I can't quite believe that things won't go wrong again but I know all I can do is wait and see. Am cd 26 today so once Friday and af due date is been and gone I will feel a little happier.

x

Congrats :D Yay! Lots of baby dust to you x

Lucy hope everything is okay now? It's always scary to experience any bleeding xxx

I am still battling reports and tiredness, finding work difficult atm :( Off now to hopefully finish these reports for good, one bonus, none next year! Whoop :)

x

JM - my edd is 30th of December - hope your aches and pains are not hurting you too much, my friend suffered in her pregnancy - it's rubbish!

I'm still plagued by morning sickness, which is crap :( I thought it would have eased up by now. And anything at all I eat makes me really bloated and uncomfortable at night :dohh: I can't wait to start enjoying this pregnancy :haha:

We'll be finding out what flavour the baby is on 19 August.....very excited!!

Hope everyone is OK :kiss:

Ah Katie that's rubbish Hun! But it will pass hopefully in the next couple of weeks once I got to 16weeks I started feeling loads better! And only in the last 2weeks or so am I starting to get uncomfortable! Can't wait to find out if ur having a boy or a girl! But the date u put shocked me il only have about 4-5 weeks left then :shock: lol. Scary stuff! Anyway hope everyone is ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->