The Master Cleanse Diet

Reaction score
Well tomorrow I've decided to start the Master Cleanse Diet - also known as the lemonade diet

Read here for more info: https://themastercleanse.org/the-lemonade-diet/

Only going to be doing it for a week as I've reach a bit of a plateau with my weight loss. I'll see how I am after a week and see if I'm able to carry it on, the only way I'e convinced myself to try it is by saying 'well, it's only a week' Lol.

Has anyone ever done it before? Any hints and tips would be appreciated!

I've seen people lose a lot of pounds doing this but they seem to gain it back when they stop using the diet. So be careful! :) What type of dieting or eating changes have you made up until now? It might be a safer course to switch up your eating habits or add in more exercise to get off the plateau first instead of using this for now.

Here is a link that has a ton of comments about the diet from people have actually done the diet and can give better opinions on it for you. They give both sides of it so you have a better idea if it's something you want to try.

https://maddieruud.hubpages.com/hub/Master-Cleanse-Lemonade-Diet

Well I've started today!

And yes before this I was eating well and excercising lots, tried up my exercising and being more careful what I ate and it hasn't seemed to help - still at the same weight so hoping this will kick start a bit of extra weight loss! :)

How did the cleanse go? I'm curious because I've read the books but haven't tried it. I had my doubts. Did you lose any more weight? Feel better?

The reason why people loose tons of weight and gain it all back is because you don't loose mostly FAT, you loose WATER.

I did that cleanse last summer and oh boy was it the worst idea ever! It's so acidic that it totally messed up my insides and immune system. I ended up at the ER, vomiting for 3 days and the doctor had to prescribe me the strongest anti-nausea pill (which the pharmacist looked at me like he was crazy because it's usually for cancer patients).

Please, anyone who thinks about doing that cleanse, think about it twice.

There is no such thing as a miracle diet. Read and learn a lot about nutrition + start exercising. It's hard, oh yes it is, but it's totally possible to loose fat. I'm down 15 lbs in 3-4 months and I know those pounds are not coming back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->