~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Hey girl next door!!! I finish work at 6 so am trying to hold my pee now, I just went! Lol If I get anything on a test later and if I can get a pic of it I'll post it!! Lol

Ahhh it's making me want to pee with excitement!!! Lol no wait I'm meant to be holding my pee!!! Lol
xxx

ZOMO, Holy cow scary! I pray all is well with you and this is just a temprary thing like with your mom...

Well I had my appointment at the eye clinic. They couldnt see anything in the eye causing the problem and said it is something going wrong with the optic nerve between the eye and the brain. They apparently usually take a look and diagnose the problem with an MRI scan and treat it with steroids until the vision returns - or doesnt! Unfortunately being pregnant they cant scan or treat me so I have to wait it out and hope that in a few months my vision returns by itself, if it doesnt then they can scan and treat me after baby arrives.

ZOMO, Holy cow scary! I pray all is well with you and this is just a temprary thing like with your mom...

Well I had my appointment at the eye clinic. They couldnt see anything in the eye causing the problem and said it is something going wrong with the optic nerve between the eye and the brain. They apparently usually take a look and diagnose the problem with an MRI scan and treat it with steroids until the vision returns - or doesnt! Unfortunately being pregnant they cant scan or treat me so I have to wait it out and hope that in a few months my vision returns by itself, if it doesnt then they can scan and treat me after baby arrives.

hope evrything works out well 4 u...:hugs:

hope evrything works out well 4 u...:hugs:

Thanks Sweetangel. It has its benefits, when OH pisses me off I can close my good eye and cant see him anymore! Now need to find a way to shut my ears too :haha:

Zomo - hope everything works out for you :hugs:

AFM - figured I'd give a quick update. CD35, and am due AF tomorrow. Don't think it'll come, as I ovulated late I think. Tested yesterday and it was BFN, so my next testing day is Saturday. Not feeling pretty much anything, except was very crampy Monday night. That's about it!

So nice to see all the posts today! :) Let me see if I can remember stuff...
I've been having issues holding my pee when I puke. I typically wet my underwear and have to change it. Let me tell you it makes puking in public a bit of a challenge!!!
ZoMo~ I hope you begin to get your vision back. I'm sure that's a bit scary.
BB~ I hope to see some POAS pics! How exciting.
Tweak~I hope AF stays away!!!
Glad to hear most of you ladies are doing well! I have a bad headache this evening...tried eating candy, drinking water...nothing's helped. I drank ginger tea tonight to help settle my belly. I don't feel like puking so that's good news!
I found my baby again on the doppler! I was so excited! It's been over a week since the last time I heard it. It was in the 150s. I'm hoping this is my baby girl as my son's HB was always in the low 140s.
Meme~so glad to hear your betas are good!!! I"m excited to hear about your scan!
Steph~I hope AF stays away for you too!!!

More BFPs!!!!

Just to let everyone know af came in the night the old witch! Onto the next cycle i guess!

Arghhhhh steph!!!! Dam that witch!!!!!!

Will you be using soy this cycle hun?

Dimples!! It's so lovely to see you at 11w3 days hun!!! Wooop!!! You've passed some very big milestones and what a lovely sound to hear your babys heart beating away!!!!! Can't wait to see your next scan pic!!!

Afm I'm 10/11dpo today, did a hpt this morn, another shadow a tad darker than yesterdays!! I'm gettin a bit excited as this is what happened last time a few days of shadows then BOOM a clear as day bfp.....fingers crossssseeeedddd!!!!

Xoxoxox

Afm I'm 10/11dpo today, did a hpt this morn, another shadow a tad darker than yesterdays!! I'm gettin a bit excited as this is what happened last time a few days of shadows then BOOM a clear as day bfp.....fingers crossssseeeedddd!!!!

Xoxoxox

Ooooooh exciting, keeping it all crossed for you!!!!! :dust:

Steph, sucks that the evil witch has got you, hopefully chase her off next month instead :gun:

Thanks zomo!!! And look at you!! 1 day of 20 weeks!!! Now THAT is super exciting!! I can't wAit to get to that stage. Hope you are taking it easy and resting lots Hun!! And hopefully your eyes will get better soon!! But until that happens make sure your spoiled LOADS!!!

Xoxo

Thanks ladies i knew she was on the way deep down it was just that little glimmer of hope i might have been wrong. Don't think i will resort to soy just yet i'm not in a massive rush to get my bfp just yet its great just being relaxed about it all i think i would be putting a lot more pressure on myself if i took the soy i know i sound daft lol just enjoying being me for now! Lol x

Oh and i forgot to say congrats to bb so sorry i haven't joined you this time but show me some pics....i need cheering up!

Dimples - awesome to hear from you! can't believe you're almost 12 weeks! how awesome about hearing LOs heartbeat!

Steph - sorry AF got you :(

ok so this is the weirdest ting i hav ever experienced..las night i was lying on my side to sleep and i realized that i was gettin an uncomfortable feeling on my left side..so i turn on my back and felt where i was gettin the feelin and i felt a bump...like i slid my hand over my uterus and on the left side was a bump..i was scared to touch it again so i let dh feel and after about 2 mins it went away...please tell me u all can help me...cuz i am 1 that goes to the doc for everything an i am in serious panic mode:shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:

ok i just looked it up an they said it could possibly b the baby positioning himself/herself in a different position and it could b a part of him (head, foot, hand) thats pushin. they also advised that next time i feel it to watch it as u will actually see it moving....THATS MY BABY MOVING!!!!!! AHHHHH soooooo excited...sorry ill calm down now and wish u all a blessed and happy day....take care of ur precious ones ok...

Steph I think you have totally the right attitude to ttc!! I wish I could be more like you! ;)!

And congratulations are definately NOt in order yet Hun!!!
But I'll do a test when I get home tonight...feel like in going a bit mad! Lol! Just can't wait to get home....

Can't believe it's been 8w2days since our wee angel grew wings..... :/

ahhh sweet angel! That's so cool!! I can't wait to have that feeling!!!

Xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->