~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

BB, post pics! Exciting times.
SA, I tend to have a right sided nump in the morning and if I lay my hand on baby will wiggle away! It's great! Enjoy!
Xxx

Ah Sweetangel, enjoy the feelings! I have only felt my baby a couple of times, the scan showed my placenta at the front so it is blocking me from feeling much yet. I can see the lump to one side in the morning when I lie flat though!

Lol hey guys!

Well I did a test about 30 mins ago, and I don't think I can see ANYTHING :(

Grrrr.....I feel like my boobs have got even sorer.... So maybe it's af in her way.... Awk well Ill test tomorro!

I'm 10/11dpo today....didn't get my my las bfp till 12dpo...soo still have up to 2 days or till af shows her face....hoping for a bfp...

Xxx

Have had a busy day today, nice day. A very kind freecycler (to non UK-ers its a site where you give away your unwanted stuff for free) gave me a pine cot, winnie the pooh moses basket, winnie the pooh baby bath and unexpectedly an entire tabletop full of baby girl clothes. So very generous. I gave him some money as he was so kind. Then went to town and bought a replacement engagement ring as I lost my last :( then have been baking scones! But weird square ones cos I couldnt find the round cutter!!!

Am shattered now. Got to sort washing out then will flop on sofa methinks to recuperate a bit before working tomorrow and all weekend :( Grrrrrr.

Ah Sweetangel, enjoy the feelings! I have only felt my baby a couple of times, the scan showed my placenta at the front so it is blocking me from feeling much yet. I can see the lump to one side in the morning when I lie flat though!

i havent felt any movement yet..the bump jus disappears..and when it is there i cant lie on my back 4 long because i feel so much pressure like my stomach is gonna burst..:shrug:

ok so this is the weirdest ting i hav ever experienced..las night i was lying on my side to sleep and i realized that i was gettin an uncomfortable feeling on my left side..so i turn on my back and felt where i was gettin the feelin and i felt a bump...like i slid my hand over my uterus and on the left side was a bump..i was scared to touch it again so i let dh feel and after about 2 mins it went away...please tell me u all can help me...cuz i am 1 that goes to the doc for everything an i am in serious panic mode:shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:
I feel this all the time. It can be one of two things. Either the baby is balled up right there, or it could also be Braxton Hicks contractions (totally harmless). I get BH's every morning when I wake up and stretch onto my back.

Have had a busy day today, nice day. A very kind freecycler (to non UK-ers its a site where you give away your unwanted stuff for free) gave me a pine cot, winnie the pooh moses basket, winnie the pooh baby bath and unexpectedly an entire tabletop full of baby girl clothes. So very generous. I gave him some money as he was so kind. Then went to town and bought a replacement engagement ring as I lost my last :( then have been baking scones! But weird square ones cos I couldnt find the round cutter!!!

Am shattered now. Got to sort washing out then will flop on sofa methinks to recuperate a bit before working tomorrow and all weekend :( Grrrrrr.

wow wish som1 wud giv me stuff like dat...thats so nice..and it doesnt matter what shape ur scones are UR GONNA EAT DEM!!!:thumbup:

OMG! For my next pregnancy I am going to get skinny first. I think I am missing out on so much stuff being a chunky monkey.

SA, so cool if you are feeling baby! Happy Onion!!

Cornish, very cool that you are feeling baby for sure.

Steph, :hugs:

BB, FXed for you

OMG! For my next pregnancy I am going to get skinny first. I think I am missing out on so much stuff being a chunky monkey.

Lwood if you are on about seeing the one sided lump then I am faaaaar from skinny, I am a UK size 18, just can see a slightly higher mound of squidge one side of my tummy than the other!! But its only first thing in the morning when lying flat. Cant see it if I lie flat in the day.

Right ladies, please can I ask for your opinions on names. My OH chose the first name for our girl so I get to choose the middle name although obviously he has to like it too. This is our list:

Ember Mae Payne
Ember Millie Payne
Ember Rose Payne
Ember Faith Payne
Ember Lily Payne
Ember Eve Payne
Ember Grace / Gracie Payne

My favourite is Ember Lily and I said to him this morning she will be called Ember Lily and all I got back was 'you cant call her that, it sounds like embolism!' Grrr. This is doing my head in. Can anyone please tell me which you guys like and any other suggestions. I am not having much joy finding any new mutually agreeable names to chuck in the mix from the names section.

WOW! Lots of news!

Steph~ Sorry the hag got you :hugs:
Zomo~ Crazy about your eye! Hope it gets better. On names, I like the Rose, Faith, or Lily combination:thumbup:

SA~ That's great that you are feeling the baby!
BB~ Hoping that witch stays away!!

How is everyone else~? Janell, I can't believe you are still sick! Hopefully that baby will ease up on you! Not having as good of luck as you with my doppler :growlmad:

I'm so excited to feel the baby move all the time!!! THough Joey was a kicker and kept me up a lot! He was always having a grand ol' party in there, and he was the only one invited.
BB~hoping those two lines still show up!!!
Steph~sorry AF got you! LIke you said, onto next cycle! :)
ZoMo~ I personally like Ember Mae...it has a nice flow to it.

We have not even begun to talk about names...but I personally like "Hunter" for a boy and "Sydney" or "Brooke" for a girl. I keep telling my husband that since I had no say for our first child (Raymond the fifth), that I get to name this one! :) Haha.

Mrs J~ thanks for the empathy/sympathy. Funny story...this AM I was sick and my little guy was watching. I kept telling him that I'm okay and that the baby makes mommy sick. When I was done Joey says, "I do it." and he starts spitting in the toilet! AH, I love this kid! Had a horrid headache from yesterday afternoon, kept me up all night, till this AM. It's finally disappeared! How are you doing???
Oh, about the doppler...I found the baby low, kind of in the middle, and I had to press really hard (not too hard, but you know what I mean)

I had soooo many pretty names for girls picked out, as this is my first baby it is probably a good job he picked a name because I couldnt have narrowed the list much. Problem being as he didnt pick one of my favourite names I have been trying to stick them in the middle but they dont go :( Gonna just have to have lots of babies to swamp them with my fave names!!!!!

I love Elodie (but he hates it) and I am gonna try and sway him on Amelie. I like the middle names ending in 'ly' sounds as I loved Ellie for a first name and can combine the 'E' from the first and 'ly' from the second name into just a nickname of Ellie!

How is everyone else~? Janell, I can't believe you are still sick! Hopefully that baby will ease up on you! Not having as good of luck as you with my doppler :growlmad:

Mrs J, I dont have much luck finding baby with my doppler, she appears for my OH but hides for me. Takes me ages to find her. I do have to press quite hard and move it just millimetres at a time. I am a bigger girl and have bought a 2mhz probe which can be used earlier and is more successful with non-skinny laydeez!! My friend who is a slim girl (when non-preggers : she is 32 weeks a the min so is huge!) has the same one and found baby easily from really early on. Its a Hi-Bebe one.

Lwood if you are on about seeing the one sided lump then I am faaaaar from skinny, I am a UK size 18, just can see a slightly higher mound of squidge one side of my tummy than the other!! But its only first thing in the morning when lying flat. Cant see it if I lie flat in the day.

Right ladies, please can I ask for your opinions on names. My OH chose the first name for our girl so I get to choose the middle name although obviously he has to like it too. This is our list:

Ember Mae Payne
Ember Millie Payne
Ember Rose Payne
Ember Faith Payne
Ember Lily Payne
Ember Eve Payne
Ember Grace / Gracie Payne

My favourite is Ember Lily and I said to him this morning she will be called Ember Lily and all I got back was 'you cant call her that, it sounds like embolism!' Grrr. This is doing my head in. Can anyone please tell me which you guys like and any other suggestions. I am not having much joy finding any new mutually agreeable names to chuck in the mix from the names section.

I like ember rose...whats your surname its hard sometimes to choose unless you hear the whole name x

surname will be Payne!! Sorry, should have explained that!

Ember Mae Payne. I love Mae as a middle name, and I think that all flows nicely. :)

I love Ember Rose but may be a little Adult Entertainment sounding?
Ember is beautiful for sure. Ember Grace?

I'll have to look for baby tomorrow morning...

i like lily or grace/ gracie....

if mine is a boy gonna name after his dad richard but will change the middle name...i like dylan..and if its a girl gonna call her haley/hailie...dh doesnt like hailey but thats all i can tink about jus love that name..hope its a boy cuz he loves the idea of his son named after him...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->