• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Wow, can't believe you're getting ready this early! I think if your cervix is getting there, it is just a matter of time. If you want to keep things from progressing so soon, you'd better be resting!

I think I am going to take extra special care! I don't do much anyhow with the spd but now will be even less... it is so beautiful here though I am outside on the deck a bunch.:)

How r u feeling these days? Carrying two lil munchkins can't be fun at this stage... the movement must be amazing though. :)

Wow, can't believe you're getting ready this early! I think if your cervix is getting there, it is just a matter of time. If you want to keep things from progressing so soon, you'd better be resting!

I think I am going to take extra special care! I don't do much anyhow with the spd but now will be even less... it is so beautiful here though I am outside on the deck a bunch.:)

How r u feeling these days? Carrying two lil munchkins can't be fun at this stage... the movement must be amazing though. :)

Wow, dilating nd thinning already! Jealous!:)

Better rest up so that LO can bake a little longer! :haha:

Well LO wasnt moving too much so I called the doc. And th nurse had me come in. They hooked me up to stress test, nd it showed LO wasn't crazy active, and moved a little, but heartbeat was perfect! Said LO running out of room! :( while hooked upon chained 3 contractions! :)
So doc asked to checked me I'm like heck yes!
So doc said I'm a 3 nd sh swept m membranes. :) so now I'm spotting!
Best part I tat I have an appt tues. to get checked and hae mmbraesswept again, nd I have induction date set wed. I'm super pumped. Will be holding my LO next week.
God is good! :)

Good that you can enjoy the beautiful weather. It's been nice here, too.

It's definitely getting rough. I don't want them to come this early, but I'm wondering how long I can really hold out. The movement is fun, I have to admit. The best part of pregnancy, I think.

Well LO wasnt moving too much so I called the doc. And th nurse had me come in. They hooked me up to stress test, nd it showed LO wasn't crazy active, and moved a little, but heartbeat was perfect! Said LO running out of room! :( while hooked upon chained 3 contractions! :)
So doc asked to checked me I'm like heck yes!
So doc said I'm a 3 nd sh swept m membranes. :) so now I'm spotting!
Best part I tat I have an appt tues. to get checked and hae mmbraesswept again, nd I have induction date set wed. I'm super pumped. Will be holding my LO next week.
God is good! :)

Wow, you are getting so close! I can't wait to see pics, good luck and I hope the sweep was enough to push you over the edge!

Crc yeah for sweep. :) don't be jealous of me... I wish I was at your point.

Littlebird... I think the only thing good about pregnancy is the movement.... I do not enjoy the experience... stressful and scary the whole bit. I love the end result and makes it all worth it though. :)

I have had contractions all night.... ouchy. My husband is on his night shifts and I am home with two girls so that was a little scary but nothing came of any of it and they seeem to have calmed down enough to a horrible backpain now. Boo.

Going to take is east... but I have both kids home today no school... timing is perfect huh? Lol

Hey ladies!

Congratulations Dimples - Hunter is lurvely!!

MeMe, hope you can hang in there, it sounds like you are having a rough few days of it. At least your baby is all raring to go - mine was not going to come out EVER I think if left to her own devices : 48 hours of induction attempts failed followed by a caesarian where they still had to use forceps to drag her out!!! Lets just hope yours stays put just a little while longer :)

Ember-Mae is doing very well - 9 1/2 weeks old now! She is growing like crazy and was in 3-6 month clothes by 8 weeks. She is a chunky monkey with lovely chubby little arms, legs and hamster pouches and is really long, dont know where she gets her height from. The health visitor said she has a large head, on the 99th percentile whereas the rest of her was on the 75th. She doesnt look out of proportion and the Dr said she is fine when she went for her 6 week check up so I am not going to stress over it unnecessarily, I just prefer to think she must me a budding genius with a massive brain in there!!

Here are a couple of pics of my princess:

https://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo277/fliddie/Ember-Mae/IMAG0237_edited-1.jpg

https://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo277/fliddie/Ember-Mae/DSCF2460-1-1.jpg

Cute pics, ZoMo! Sounds like she's growing well. She looks beautiful!

Zomo great pics, sounds like she is growing beautifully.
Crc-any news?! Good luck as sounds like you're very close.
Keep resting meme.

My lo weighed I at 12lb13 yesterday (7weeks), so he's jumped to 91st percentile! Ah well his chunky legs look cute!
Hope all are well.xx

Click on my link and head to my journal!!! :)

Thank you everyone for the congrats! Will post a picture soon of my little princess!

my word so many beautiful babies...you are all so blessed...
anyway.. i just want to let you all know ill be running the English half marathon in sept (the weekend i should've been giving birth) for the miscarriage association so will be thinking of you all.....please click on the link & sponsor me xxx
https://www.justgiving.com/Bev-Falvey

Good for you MB.

By the way, I love your signature quote. Beautiful, and so true. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back